6310 US Hwy 11, Springville, AL 35146 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About All About That Dress

All About That Dress is a bridal and formalwear store located in Springville, Alabama. This team of fashion experts strives to find their clients’ ideal wedding dress that they can vision getting married in. Their main goal is to make their clients feel gorgeous, appreciated, and the best versions of themselves when wearing their dress.

Every dress and gown at All About That Dress is carefully handpicked depending on its style and quality. Through private appointments, you and your bridal party can relax in this comfortable boutique as you try on a plethora of dresses. What’s more, this team can also assist your bridesmaids and the mother of the bride in finding their perfect gowns. Whether it’s a traditional wedding dress or a lacy summer gown you’re after, this store can help you discover the apparel you’ve always envisioned.

• Woman-owned
img 4834 51 2020885 161619237261006

Photos 17 Photos
Videos 1 Video

All About That Dress FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Gowns
    Formal Gowns
    Garters
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• All About That Dress 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • All About That Dress 2
    Bride buys for bridesmaids

If the bride is willig to buy all of her bridesmaid gowns, at one time, we will extend a 10% discount of the order total.

Team of All About That Dress

Allison Cambre

Allison Cambre

Owner

I've been involved with the wedding industry for 30+ years. I finally decided my passion was helping find That Dress for such a special occasion. Working closely with couples to make decisions about their big day is always such a blessing. I want everyone who comes in my shop to feel beautiful and encouraged. I carry sizes 00-30 and have a very good understanding about which styles are the most flattering. I'm a mother to 2 teenage boys so the dress shop is my oasis! I hope you will allow me to be part of your celebration and find That Dress for your bridesmaids.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 6310 US Hwy 11 Springville, AL, 35146 See on map
    2059841228 (Phone number)
    Monday-by appointment only Tuesday-11am-3pm Wednesday-10am-6pm Thursday-10am-6pm Friday-10am-6pm Saturday-10am-5pm Sunday-by appointment only
    Location of (All About That Dress)