heidi elnora Atelier

Birmingham, Alabama View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

heidi elnora Atelier is a one-stop bridal shop located in Birmingham, Alabama. As one of Alabama’s bridal couture destinations, heidi elnora Atelier stocks three collections: the Build-a-Bride, Hello Darling, and heidi elnora. Each collection has a distinct style, but all have been inspired by the owner Heidi’s ability to channel diverse aspects of her personality. Hello Darling has a more free-spirited vibe, while heidi elnora has a more elegant aesthetic. If you can’t find the perfect gown, Heidi can customize a dress just for you with her Build-a-Bride trademark. Either way, you will leave the appointment knowing you've found the wedding dress of your dreams.

heidi elnora Atelier offers a variety of bridal must-haves. From shoes from Badgley Mischka to jewelry and veils from Sara Gabriel, you will be sure to find the accessories to complete your look. Other services include:

• Bridal belts
  • Customization
  • Garters
  • Hair accessories
  • Plus size gowns
  • Undergarments

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months
9-11 months
12+ months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

Gabrielle J. Getting married on 10/24/2022

Amazing!! Definitely will go back soon!!

I truly had the best experience at Heidi Elnora this weekend! I had the sweetest two associates help me that were able to cater to every need and were so quick in helping me with every need. I can’t wait to come back and by accessories from them and I hope to continue the family tradition of buying from Heidi.
  • Macy
    Macy M. Getting married on 06/11/2022

the best ever!!

I was so nervous to go wedding dress shopping because I have a hard time finding clothes that I like and fit my body type. None of my fears came true at The Atelier, it was THE BEST experience. Lauren knew how to fit me, how to get me out of my comfort zone in the best way, and was so encouraging the whole time. I found the dress of my dreams and hope every bride can have an experience like this!

heidi elnora Atelier's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Macy! Finding the right silhouette for each and every bride is our priority. We cannot wait to create your dream dress!
    Lauren T. Getting married on 05/28/2022

Heidi Elnora Atelier - Highly Recommend!!

I had the most wonderful experience at Heidi Elnora Atelier!! I worked with Liz and she was absolutely wonderful! She was very attentive and pulled dresses for me that were exactly what I was looking for. I also love that Heidi Elnora Atelier does so many custom features on their dresses! I can’t wait to show everyone my dress, which will be unique to me!! I highly recommend Heidi Elnora to anyone who is wedding dress shopping!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Fotowerks Custom Photography Fotowerks Custom Photography Wedding Photographers

There is no where else to find your one of a kind wedding gown! Heidi is the designer to beat all others! And her wonderful caring personality will make your entire experience one you will treasure for a lifetime!

CeCe Designs and Events CeCe Designs and Events Wedding Florists

The one-of-a-kind dresses and attention to detail make this bridal boutique unique! We absolutely love working with the entire team, and the service is unparalleled. If you are looking for the perfect dress, then stop by and let these ladies take care of you today. They will ensure that you find the perfect fit to bring your dreams to life.

Rachel & Noah Ray Photography Rachel & Noah Ray Photography Wedding Photographers

We can't begin to say enough good things about Heidi's collection and staff! She truly is one of the best in the business and designs are second to none. Every bride needs a Heidi Elnora gown!!

2024 Morris Ave Birmingham, Alabama, 35203
2052505233

Sunday-Monday: closed Tuesday-Friday: 10am-6pm Saturday: 9am-5pm
Location of (heidi elnora Atelier)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding