heidi elnora Atelier Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Gabrielle J. Getting married on 10/24/2022

Amazing!! Definitely will go back soon!!

I truly had the best experience at Heidi Elnora this weekend! I had the sweetest two associates help me that were able to cater to every need and were so quick in helping me with every need. I can’t wait to come back and by accessories from them and I hope to continue the family tradition of buying from Heidi.
  • Macy
    Macy M. Getting married on 06/11/2022

the best ever!!

I was so nervous to go wedding dress shopping because I have a hard time finding clothes that I like and fit my body type. None of my fears came true at The Atelier, it was THE BEST experience. Lauren knew how to fit me, how to get me out of my comfort zone in the best way, and was so encouraging the whole time. I found the dress of my dreams and hope every bride can have an experience like this!

heidi elnora Atelier's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Macy! Finding the right silhouette for each and every bride is our priority. We cannot wait to create your dream dress!
    Lauren T. Getting married on 05/28/2022

Heidi Elnora Atelier - Highly Recommend!!

I had the most wonderful experience at Heidi Elnora Atelier!! I worked with Liz and she was absolutely wonderful! She was very attentive and pulled dresses for me that were exactly what I was looking for. I also love that Heidi Elnora Atelier does so many custom features on their dresses! I can’t wait to show everyone my dress, which will be unique to me!! I highly recommend Heidi Elnora to anyone who is wedding dress shopping!
    Mackenzie B. Getting married on 05/14/2022

Amazing & dreamy

I had an amazing time with Lauren & Alex Anne!! The day was an absolute dream!!

heidi elnora Atelier's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words, Mackenzie! We loved working with you, and you are going to look AMAZING on your wedding day!
  • Jenna
    Jenna S. Getting married on 05/08/2022

Best decision was to go to heidi for my dress

WOW. Going into wedding dress shopping, I was so anxious and stressed. Honestly wanting to get it over with. I tried on a few dresses and even went to a different salon before Heidi. Trying on dresses, I didn’t get the WOW factor. Got to Heidi, and Sadie and Heidi were so warm and welcoming. The very last dress I tried on, was the one. Sadie even kept it for last because she knew how much I liked it, after telling I loved seeing it off the website.

SO GRATEFUL that I found the dress of my dreams , and that we had such a fun time at the Atelier. I’m still in shock and awe with how much I loved the dress.

BE A HEIDI BRIDE!!! You won’t regret . Thank you girls @ HEIDI!! Xoxox

heidi elnora Atelier's reply:

Jenna, you were an absolute dream to work with!! Thank you for your kind words! You are going to be a beautiful bride!!!
    Morgan W. Getting married on 05/07/2022

The BEST wedding dress shopping experience!

I cannot say enough great things about the Heidi Elnora team and shopping experience! Getting to completely customize my wedding dress was an absolute dream! Lauren and Savannah couldn’t have been more welcoming and encouraging throughout the whole process. They wanted to know every detail of my wedding day, so that we could create the perfect dress for the night. Knowing that my dress is completely unique is something I will always cherish! I will be highly recommending Heidi Elnora Atelier to all of my friends!!

heidi elnora Atelier's reply:

Thank you so much, Morgan! You were a delight to work with, and your custom dress is going to be so timeless and elegant!
    Savannah S. Getting married on 01/07/2022

Heidi and Sadie were the absolute best! I had been dress shopping before and had an "idea" of what I liked but was really all over the place. I am not the typical girl who has been dreaming of her wedding dress or wedding day! Heidi asked just the right questions to help me identify things I didn't even know I wanted in a wedding dress. Amazingly enough, she was able to pull my vision together before I even knew what that was, but I never felt like she was pushing me one way or another or guiding me to a dress that wasn't me. She has an amazing gift! She and Sadie both made me feel so at home and so welcome. Not only do they have the sweetest souls and hearts of gold, but they are extremely talented and have a natural gift. I truly loved working with them both and couldn't be more thrilled to be a Heidi Bride! :)

heidi elnora Atelier's reply:

Thank you for your kind words!! We had such a fun time in your appointment! You are going to be a beautiful bride!
  • Leah
    Leah D. Getting married on 01/04/2022

100% amazing!

I absolutely loved coming to the Atelier for dress shopping! Heidi, Liz, and Sadie are so caring and down to earth. They really listen to you, and will do anything to help your dream come true. I had the best dress for the very best day!

heidi elnora Atelier's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words Leah! You were a dream to work with and were such a beautiful bride!
  • Sophie
    Sophie B. Getting married on 12/31/2021

The B E S T Bridal Gown Experience

Liz and Lauren are truly the dream team! They, along with Heidi, are making my dream dress come to life. I’ve always wanted my wedding dress to resemble my grandmothers from the 1950’s because, to me, it’s the epitome of grace and elegance, but it’s not a style you can go pull off of just any rack, and the Atelier team is making my dreams happen. They are so wonderful to work with and didn’t, for a second, let me even question if my dress was possible. I can’t say enough good things about the team at Heidi Elnora and the amazing work they do.
    Ashley H. Married on 12/04/2021

You won’t be disappointed!

I came here with one of my best friend’s after her bridal look dream just wasn’t happening at other bridal shops. When I tell you that Heidi Elnora saved the day, I’m not kidding.

If you want a truly positive, customized, and body positive experience, this is the place to go. From speaking to sweet Lauren on the phone to set up the appointment, to having an absolute blast with Heidi, this was the most well rounded and amazing bridal wear experience you’ll find. Let Heidi work her magic and be creative and you’ll get a phenomenal result.

I can’t wait to see the finished product!! Thank you so much Heidi and company!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer R. Married on 12/04/2021

More than I ever dreamed!

Heidi gave me a better experience than I can ever imagine for my creating bridal ensemble. She helped me create EXACTLY what I envisioned for my wedding. I can’t wait to walk around Vegas showing off my custom Heidi Elnora!! Love to all you ladies - everyone was so encouraging and helpful!
  • Hannah
    Hannah S. Married on 11/20/2021

This team is truly the best!

The heidi elnora Atelier experience is unmatched. Not only do you get to work with the best team in the business, but also you leave with a wedding dress that is completely unique to you. I felt so special during my appointment and left with complete confidence in the dress I am going to wear on my wedding day! The entire experience has been nothing short of a dream come true. The women on this team are faith-led, encouraging, and know exactly how to make your dreams a reality. Cannot recommend the heidi elnora Atelier enough!
    Katie C. Married on 10/30/2021

Don’t go anywhere else!!

Heidi, Liz and Hannah went above and beyond to make my shopping experience easy and memorable! They were genuine and passionate about finding me the perfect gown for my wedding day. Liz has a beautiful spirit and was intentional about every detail of my visit. This place is like no other, and I am so happy to be a part of the Heidi family!

heidi elnora Atelier's reply:

Katie! We cannot wait to see your custom wedding dress come to life on your wedding day. You are going to make such a beautiful bride! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review!
  • Crowder
    Natalie A. Married on 10/09/2021

A dream come true

I can’t even put into words how highly I recommend Heidi Elnora. Elizabeth designed my dream dress and I still cannot get over how she managed to capture my soul in dress form. She will forever be an absolute angel to me. Unbeatable designs, service and quality. You’d be insane not to go to the atelier. ** also purchased my flower girls’ dresses from them. Unbelievably adorable

heidi elnora Atelier's reply:

Natalie, thank you for your kind words! Elizabeth adored working with you to create a gown perfect for YOU!
  • Madeleine
    Madeleine G. Married on 10/04/2021

Make an appointment!

I cannot say enough good things about Heidi Elnora Atelier. I had already been to several wedding dress boutiques and was very underwhelmed. I'm also very indecisive, which made choosing a wedding dress even more difficult. All of that changed when I met Heidi. I don't know how she does it, but it's truly amazing. Make an appointment. You will not regret it.

heidi elnora Atelier's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so glad that you had such a positive experience. We absolutely loved working with you and cannot wait to see how beautiful you will look on your wedding day!
  • Cara
    Cara Married on 10/02/2021

Wedding Dress Purchase

I absolutely loved my experience with Heidi Elnora Atelier and her team. As soon as you walk in the building, you can feel the ambiance and you know this place is different in the best way possible. I loved the dressing room and space. It was so fun to try on different dresses and then combined all the elements you love to find the most perfect wedding dress that’s 100% your own. Great people and a great space and stunning dresses! I can’t wait to pick up my dress!

heidi elnora Atelier's reply:

Cara!! We absolutely loved getting to know you through the wedding dress designing experience. We cannot wait to see your stunning gown come to life. You are going to make such a beautiful bride!!
  • Carly
    Carly S. Married on 09/25/2021

Be a Heidi Bride!!!!

I had the best experience at Heidi Elnora! I have actually purchased from them a couple of times, and both have been amazing. Most recently, I saw a new item on their instagram and KNEW I had to have it. As soon as they knew I was interested, they reached out to be sure that I could make an appointment as soon as it was available to try on at the Atelier. At my appointment, I worked with Liz to buy the outfit for my reception. She was so helpful, and was SO fun during the appointment. It is so great that they can customize/add things to your look to help make sure it is exactly what you want for your day. 10/10 would recommend everyone to shop here to get exactly what they have been dreaming of for their wedding!
  • Mary-Claire
    Mary-Claire B. Married on 09/25/2021

Best experience

I had a wonderful experience picking out my wedding dress at Heidi Elnora Atelier. Heidi made every step of the process easy and special for my day. Her amazing energy and passion not only resonates in her designs but also to each bride that walks through her doors. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I would highly recommend dress shopping there!
  • Kayla
    Kayla L. Married on 09/11/2021

Best place to purchase a wedding dress

BEST DECISION I EVER MADE!!!!! I chose the Build-a-Bride option so I was able to piece together my dream dress!! I literally got to create my dress for an extremely reasonable price!!! Sadie was so helpful during the entire process! She was very knowledgable about every dress and was so supportive the entire appointment! It was the best experience!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

heidi elnora Atelier's reply:

Kayla you are the sweetest! We are thrilled that you are a #heidibride and that you found your one of a kind dream dress!
  • Madison
    Madison B. Married on 09/11/2021

LOVEEE this place!

I found my dream dress and im so in love! I love this place!!

heidi elnora Atelier's reply:

Madison, thank you for taking the time to write a review! You are going to make such a beautiful bride!
  • Alex
    Alex H. Married on 09/04/2021

One of a kind

I can't say enough wonderful things about Heidi or her team! They are all unbelievably creative, kind and passionate about what they do. I went into my appointment with an idea, Heidi not only made my idea a reality, but made it better than I ever imagined. I feel so lucky to have made that appointment and I cannot wait to wear my dress on my wedding day!

heidi elnora Atelier's reply:

Alex, thank you for your kind review! We loved getting to know you, and we are so excited to see how beautiful you will look on your wedding day!
    Lindsay S. Married on 09/04/2021

Amazing Experience

Everything about my outfit was an amazing experience! Lauren knew exactly what I was looking for and had outfits ready to go! I ended up choosing the first 1 I tried on! Lauren and the rest of the staff were amazing to work with - they were communicative, kind, and very accepting of my non traditional way! I love my outfit and I couldn't be happier with my choice!

heidi elnora Atelier's reply:

Thank you for sharing about your great experience, Lindsay! We just loved working with you and finding your perfect wedding day look!
    Meg A. Married on 07/10/2021

Best experience I could have asked for!

I had the B E S T experience with Heidi and her team! They were kind, patient, fun, and more than willing to help me find/create my dream dress. Can't say enough good things about the staff or experience. Go check them out, you won't be disappointed!

heidi elnora Atelier's reply:

Meg, we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a sweet review. You are going to make such a beautiful bride!
  • Megan
    Megan L. Married on 07/09/2021

Amazing experience all around!!!

had an amazing time with Heidi and the other ladies at Heidi Elnora Atelier! The entire day was so special! I absolutely loved getting to build my own dress! They are seriously the best! It was the first and last bridal shop I went to! I did not need to go anywhere else!

heidi elnora Atelier's reply:

Thank you so much Megan Leigh!! We loved working with you! Your dress is going to be absolutely stunning!
  • Margaret
    Margaret J. Married on 06/26/2021

A dream wedding dress shopping experience

Heidi Elnora was my dream wedding dress shopping experience. The atelier is so beautiful and I got to try on every silhouette imaginable. Once I decided on the shape of my dress, Liz made the magic happen and helped me customize the neckline, the fabric, and even the straps!! It was my favorite part of wedding planning and an experience that my whole family enjoyed!!!! Thank you Liz and Heidi for making me the perfect wedding dress!!!!

heidi elnora Atelier's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words and that gorgeous photo, Meg! We loved every step of helping you create your dream dress that is perfectly unique to you! xo