277 Lyon Lane, Birmingham, AL 35211 Map · Phone number

About CeCe Designs and Events

CeCe Todd prides herself on not being a “design and drop” floral designer. Working with CeCe is always a one of a kind experience. Known for her infectious personality and her insane attention to detail, her command of flawless event design is what makes her such a valued wedding and event vendor. CeCe Designs and Events has built a reputation as one of the premier wedding florists in Birmingham, Alabama and the Southeast! Winning several design and industry awards including three consecutive years of Wedding Wire Couples Choice, Best of Borrowed and Blue, and features in National blogs lead to her becoming the go to designer for Live Nation. Her extensive client list includes Journey, Train, Def Leppard, Ariana Grande, and Kevin Hart. Her diverse design roster also includes non-profit Galas such as the Chris Hammond Youth Foundation and Brides Against Breast Cancer, Grand Openings, and concept design for businesses. CeCe Designs work has graced the covers and pages of many magazines including Southern Bride, B-Metro, & Alabama Weddings along with several features on National blogs like Style Me Pretty and Luxe Pearl. CeCe’s following on a variety of social media platforms is a result of her uplifting outlook and charismatic ways. She has a love for speaking to and educating not only other industry professionals, but also her brides and corporate clients.

CeCe also owns a sister company that specializes in décor and prop rentals that she manages alongside her husband. She is also a founding partner in Create: A luxury wedding and special event collaborative workspace. All of these companies and interests give CeCe the flexibility to remain on the cutting edge of design and props. She is based in Birmingham, Alabama but travels wherever the blooms take her. She is the mother of a beautiful daughter, Isabella, and her three “gift” sons: Daniel, Joshua, and Andrew. Her signature color is pink and is known for always having a flower in her hair.

For more information or to schedule a consultation please call (205) 317-1413 or email us at christy@cecedesignsllc.com

Follow CeCe Designs and Events on

ashley aaron faves 57 1 51 638178
kiss
hilary hunter wedding 69 51 638178
CeCe Designs and Events
florida fine art wedding french rustic inspo fine art wedding manda weaver photo 11 51 638178
img 3724 51 638178
5c4a0512 51 638178

35 Reviews for CeCe Designs and Events

Kassidy Wong · Getting married on 10/02/2021

A Dream Turned Into Reality

I did not EVER in my wildest dreams think that I would have the picture perfect Pinterest wedding, but CeCe made it come true. Everything that my husband and I thought of, CeCe was able to make it come to life. My dad past away last year and CeCe pinned a picture of my father on my bouquet so he would have his dream of walking me down the isle. When she presented me the bouquet, it was so amazing and magical that I LITERALLY CRIED lol. We decided on having floating Chinese Wedding lanterns for our guest tables THE WEEK BEFORE THE WEDDING. CeCe was able to pull it off flawlessly. We want a huge flower wall with the Chinese Double Happiness Symbol in the center. Guess what, CeCe did that and it was so stunningly beautiful. We wanted our head table to be a long Cherry Blossom branch with the illusion that it was floating. CECE DID THAT PEOPLE!!!!! We had 20 guests from out of state to fly in for our wedding 2 weeks before and CeCe was ready to make any last minute changes possible. CeCe was honest, a dreamer, an achiever, and did EVERYTHING she could to make my dream wedding come true. I could brag about her work and process for hours. I can not recommend her more.

Sent on 03/13/2020

Summer Mccroskey · Getting married on 06/07/2021

The most creative and passionate design team ever!

CeCe and her team were such a delight to work with for my wedding. She has such an inspiring creative vision and basically turned all my favorite pinterest inspo into a reality as well as adding her own unique flair! Her energy is amazing and I was in awe of how gorgeous all the decor turned out. I would definitely recommend her to anyone seeking a florist!!

Sent on 08/19/2020

CeCe Designs and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Summer. We loved working with you and your entire family. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of such a special day in your life!
  • Sims

Sims Patel · Getting married on 04/12/2021

We would not have trusted the details of our wedding day to anyone else!

My husband and I absolutely LOVED working with Cece and her team (we adore you SK!). Initially, our wedding planner set up design meetings with several vendors around town, but the moment we walked in and started brainstorming with Cece, we knew it wasn't necessary to meet with anyone else. In addition to her amazing portfolio and years of experience, Cece's energy and creativeness is contagious! We had so much fun during our planning sessions that hours would go by in the blink of an eye (and I am sure we overstayed our welcome!). One of the things we were most impressed with was the detailed design plan that Cece and her team created for us months before the wedding. It truly brought our vision to life and gave me peace of mind as far as décor and design were concerned. Anyone planning a wedding knows the details and decision-making can become overwhelming, but I was able to let all of that stress go. My mantra became "Whatever Cece thinks, I trust her!"

The actual wedding day was nothing short of a fairy tale! Not only did Cece bring me the cutest gift (it will remain a surprise, but trust me-it's adorable!), she presented me with the most stunning bouquet that brought tears to my eyes. The flowers at the ceremony and reception were even more beautiful than I was expecting. Countless guests approached me throughout the day to tell me how gorgeous the flowers were, and I continue to have friends/family/acquaintances gush over our wedding design and décor. It was truly the most magical day of my life thanks to Cece and her incredible team!

Sent on 02/10/2020

CeCe Designs and Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 14.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 150.00
    $ 225.00
    $ 6000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral

• BridgeStreet Gallery and Loft Historic Weddings

CeCe Designs has a flair for the flawless! Great to work with and welcome in our venues at any time!

• Rawwbeauty Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

CeCe Designs is amazing. They are some of the best in the business and they will do everything to make your flower dreams come true. She is talented and fun and will make your day super special. Her work is flawless and she is super fun to be around. Book early though!

• ValiaRose Events Wedding Planners

Definitely a go to for floral designs and decor rentals. Cece is very responsive and capable of providing visuals at the drop of a dime. Quality of flowers are A+. What we design for client is what client actually receives on the day! An absolute JOY to work with!

• 277 Lyon Lane Birmingham, Alabama, 35211 See on map
    2053171413 (Phone number)
    Location of (CeCe Designs and Events)