6636 Woodmere Crossing, Leeds, AL 35094 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Simply Sage Florals

Simply Sage Florals is a florist company located in Leeds, Alabama, specializing in weddings and other celebratory events. The company’s owners and main operators, Ginger Wooten and Tine Locke, strive to work closely with every couple to create beautiful custom floral designs and arrangements that highlight their personalities and preferred style.

The florist’s floral services and arrangements can be tailored to best suit every couple’s specific needs and requirements. From classic, romantic, vintage, rustic, and more, the company can create any style that effortlessly represents each couple’s relationship and love. Other floral services provided include event design, delivery, setup, cleanup, and venue visits. Additionally, couples are also offered consultations to discuss venue logistics, floral ideas, and begin the process of creating fully customized designs. Floral arrangements offered include but are not limited to:

• Corsages

Beautiful floral
erica and bm 51 1071323 1560265489

3 Reviews for Simply Sage Florals

Aly Bonville · Getting married on 12/01/2019

Amazing florist and very helpful

We had such a wonderful experience with SSF. They were great at communicating what would be delivered and even help us remember details we had forgotten. Very flexible with everything as well. Not to mention the flowers were BEAUTIFUL. Ginger was also very insightful on how to care for some additional flowers we bought from the grocery store as last minute table decor! 13/10

Sent on 06/11/2019

Simply Sage Florals's reply:

Thanks Aly! You and Peter are just too sweet - I loved meeting both of you! I'm still waiting to see pics! :)

Susan Motley · Married on 05/17/2019

Simply Sage Florals

Simply Sage Florals was terrific! Ginger and Tina were wonderful to work with. I live 13 hours away, and only met with them twice before the Rehearsal Dinner they did for me. The second time we met, they brought a mock up of their idea for centerpieces to give me a visual. The tables for the dinner looked great. A month later, I am still getting complements about the decorations! Both Ginger and Tina thought of all the “little” extras to make the evening special. Their prices were VERY reasonable and VERY affordable!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Simply Sage Florals's reply:

Thank you so much Susan! You and your family were so much fun, it wasn't hard to catch your vision! We loved working with you!

Anna Page · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Florist!

Simply Sage made my wedding day absolutely perfect! They took my floral vision and brought it to life! They worked so hard to ensure that I had everything that I wanted on my special day!! I highly recommend Simply Sage!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Simply Sage Florals's reply:

Thanks Anna Page! Y'all were amazing to work with and everything was so beautiful! We loved every hot minute of it! :)

Simply Sage Florals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 40.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount