GoPro Event Solutions

213 Richard Arrington Jr. Boulevard South, Birmingham, AL 35233 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About GoPro Event Solutions

GoPro Event Solutions is a historic wedding venue located in Birmingham, Alabama. With 20 years of experience in event production and management, the venue strives to make the wedding preparation stress-free for couples so that they can enjoy their special day. GoPro's team starts the planning process by consulting with couples to better understand them and their goals. GoPro Event Solutions aims to make every wedding unique to impress the guests.

Facilities and Capacity
GoPro Event Solutions offers an event space that can accommodate a maximum of 350 guests. The BridgeStreet Gallery and Loft, an indoor venue located in downtown Birmingham, is a sophisticated loft with two floors and white background.

GoPro Event Solutions also provides event production and management services, which include:

• Event planning

Table set-up
dsc08066 51 166047 1566226288

19 Reviews for GoPro Event Solutions

Lauren · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Bridgestreet Gallery and Loft and we absolutely loved it!! Everything was perfect and our coordinator, Alex, as the best! We had a wonderful time and got so many compliments on how fun and beautiful the venue is! I could not recommend it highly enough!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Aftan · Married on 08/06/2016

My husband, and my family loved planning with Ali and the GoPro Team. At the time when we first started planning I was living in Atlanta and in the process of moving to Nashville. Even though I am a Birmingham native Ali and he team was flexible with scheduling tours and provide much detail via email and over the phone. Our wedding day was simply
    amazing! Ali and the team were all about the Bride and Groom and made sure everything went according to plan! We couldn't have picked a better venue nor staff to work with! Thanks GoPro!

-C&A Walls

Sent on 08/27/2016

Katie · Married on 03/12/2016

This was the best venue I could have chosen for my wedding reception. It was beautiful and very reasonably priced--plus I could bring all my own vendors, which was high on my list. Getting the venue booked was simple and decorating it was a breeze because it is already so pretty. I recommend leaving the art up if you choose this venue. It is less money and less work so it is a win win.

On the week of the wedding they took care of everything, which was awesome. But the part that I REALLY want to brag on is the actual wedding day. I cannot stress enough how easy they made the wedding day. I did not have to worry about even the smallest thing. They took care of every little detail and were constantly asking me if I needed anything. They had so many wonderful people there working the event that made it so much fun! Ali did a WONDERFUL job coordinating all of it. I HIGHLY recommend this venue and her :)

Sent on 04/08/2016

Award

GoPro Event Solutions Pricing

GoPro Event Solutions Price Rates

• Savoie Catering
    Savoie Catering Wedding Caterers

The team at Savoie absolutely loves working with the members of GoPro Event Solutions. Their professionalisms, organization, and passion has helped us to succeed in some of the city's most popular Wedding Venues. Our partnership has and will continue to create wonderful events of all occasions.

• Laura Wilkerson Photography
    Laura Wilkerson Photography Wedding Photographers

The staff at GoPro will go over and beyond for you and your event. Their highly professional team will work closely with you and make sure your wishes are followed through. My own wedding was at a GoPro location and I cannot recommend the people that work there enough. If you're looking for a gorgeous location for your wedding and want a great team, book with GoPro today!

• heidi elnora Atelier
    heidi elnora Atelier Wedding Dresses

The team at GoPro Events is an absolute joy to work with! They are so organized and will make your ideas come to life for any event! XO, heidi elnora Atelier Team

• 213 Richard Arrington Jr. Boulevard South Birmingham, AL, 35233 See on map