Springville, AL 35146 Map · Phone number

About Laura Wilkerson Photography

Hi I'm Laura and I really love...well, love.

I love my job. I get to capture people and their most favorite moments through photography. I especially love marriage and celebrating marriage. I'm here to document the incredible, pure, and raw energy of two people coming together as one.

I photographed my first wedding in 2009 and fell in love with the fast-paced, exciting day. I began photographing weddings exclusively in 2012.

Follow Laura Wilkerson Photography on

4ecb2e62070f7515 000062170034
dsc0405

3 Reviews for Laura Wilkerson Photography

Alyssa · Married on 03/24/2018

Laura is a FANTASTIC photographer. She has this amazing, bubbly personality that makes all of her photo sessions so much fun! The wedding photography also included an engagement shoot. Also, when I received the photos, I am amazed at her quality of work. They turned out perfect! And it also doesn't hurt that she literally took thousands of photos. Not a single moment was missed and that is definitely what I look for in a photographer for my wedding day. She worked so well with the other venders at my wedding and will definitely be using her if we ever need a photographer again.

Sent on 08/23/2018
  • erin

erin · Married on 03/17/2018

Laura, I could write a Harry Potter length book about how awesome you are. You made us feel so comfortable in our engagement photos and our entire wedding day. We honestly felt like we found a friend in you the second you told us about your husband’s awesome Star Wars T-shirt at Panera close to a year ago!! I knew then you were “the one”. You have such a natural way of making people feel at ease, and your finished product is truly a work of art and a gift we get to keep forever. But seriously, can we be friends in real life? ;-)

Sent on 04/02/2018

Sammie · Married on 11/26/2011

If you are looking for someone who is genuine and takes pride in their craft, then look no further. I've never met anyone who is more dedicated to pursuing the art of photography like Laura. Her passion is contagious and makes you feel at ease in front of the camera. She captures emotions and memories through her lens, and that is something special! She's a gem!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Laura Wilkerson Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! What an incredibly sweet thing to say!

Laura Wilkerson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Four 10 Films
    Four 10 Films Wedding Videographers

Laura is incredibly talented. She is amazing at photography and truly captures art. She's laid back, funny, organized, and super fun to work with! I would highly recommend her for your event!

• Cakes by Kim
    Cakes by Kim Wedding Cakes

Laura Wilkerson of Laura Wilkerson Photography is a magic maker! I adore her ability to make you feel comfortable behind the lens, all while capturing the most beautiful photos.

• Springville, 35146 See on map