2028 Crest Lane, Birmingham, AL 35226 Map · Phone number

About Tres Beau Weddings and Special Events

I LOVE TO SERVE PEOPLE WHO...
...NEED HELP WITH PLANNING, DESIGNING, & EXECUTING THEIR WEDDINGS
...ARE YEARNING FOR A FUN, CREATIVE, WEDDING DAY THAT TRULY REFLECTS WHO THEY ARE AS A COUPLE
...STRUGGLE WITH PULLING ALL THE DETAILS TOGETHER BECAUSE THEY ARE BUSY
...WISH THAT THEY COULD HAVE A STRESS-FREE WEDDING EXPERIENCE SO THAT THEY CAN FOCUS ON THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES
...ARE LOOKING FOR PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANCE TO CRAFT AN AUTHENTIC EXPERIENCE FOR THEIR GUESTS
...DESIRE TO HAVE THEIR LOVED ONES WELL TAKEN-CARE-OF AND THEIR EVENT WELL-DOCUMENTED BY THE BEST PROFESSIONALS
...ARE TOTALLY INTO A CUSTOM EXPERIENCE THAT COMBINES THEIR LOVE FOR GOOD FOOD, TRAVEL, NEW EXPERIENCES, WHILE KEEPING ELEMENTS OF A CLASSIC WEDDING

Follow Tres Beau Weddings and Special Events on

crawforddetails020
f49d860906c79ab5 1418680452366 crawforddetails020

24 Reviews for Tres Beau Weddings and Special Events

Leah · Married on 08/06/2016

Anne Marie was such a pleasure to work with as our day of wedding coordinator. She helped make our day so much less stressful and everything ran smoothly with all of my amazing vendors with her help. She was always available to answer any questions, lend advice throughout the planning process, and keep me calm. She is super sweet, fun to work with, and I would highly recommend her service!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/03/2015

The best decision I made in the wedding planning process was to hire Ann Marie of Tres Beau. She made planning my daughter's wedding so much easier and enjoyable. Ann Marie is so kind and helpful. I was constantly sending her emails and I would always receive a prompt response from her. She is very knowledgable and seems to have great relationships with a variety of vendors. While we always had the final say on the vendors we wanted to use, it was great to have her narrow down the options and help us choose the best for our specific needs. The help she gave in the months leading up to the wedding was great but I had no idea just how much I would need her on the actual wedding day. She took care of everything and most of what she did I would have never even thought of doing. I spent the wedding day relaxing and enjoying the time with my daughter while Ann Marie was busy coordinating all of the vendors and making sure every detail was taken care of. The day was so relaxed and perfect. I would definitely recommend Tres Beau.

Sent on 12/04/2015

Brandon · Married on 06/20/2015

Ann Marie was great to work with. She responded fast to our needs and hooked us up with great vendors. She has even helped us after our wedding with a few things. Stress free is how it went thanks to her! We couldn't have done it without her.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Tres Beau Weddings and Special Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,825.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,250.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1