28th Avenue South, Birmingham, AL 35209 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Kelli + Daniel Taylor Photography

Australia native Daniel Taylor and his southern wife, Kelli, collaborate to create gorgeous, fine art film and digital wedding photography for couples with timeless taste. Based in Birmingham, Alabama and available for travel.

Packages from $4,500.

Kelli + Daniel Taylor Photography 5
Kelli + Daniel Taylor Photography 6
Kelli + Daniel Taylor Photography 7

Kelsey · Married on 05/04/2019

Could not be more thrilled with how our engagement photos turned out! Kelli and Daniel made the whole experience so easy for us. Kelli is a great and speedy communicator. She helped with the pre-photo decisions including location and attire. We had to reschedule our session at first due to weather. Kelli who had been keeping an eye on the weather reached out to me and offered to reschedule the session without any problem.

During our session, they made us feel completely comfortable. They gave us directions clearly and effectively and were open to requests if we had any. With their combined experience they know exactly the perfect angles and positions for beautiful and flattering shots. My fiancé, who was apprehensive about getting professional photographs made, even enjoyed the experience, which says a lot. Even after the final photos were released to me, there were a couple of things I wanted touched up, which were taken care of quickly and all of our pictures turned out great. I've received so much positive feedback from friends and family with whom I have shared our photos.

Kelli and Daniel genuinely want you to be happy with your photographs! They delivered more than what was promised and were very easy to work with. Highly recommend for an enjoyable experience resulting in fabulous photos!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Anita Kanellis · Married on 02/11/2019

Kelli and Daniel Taylor are just the absolute best!

What can I say about Kelli and Daniel Taylor other than they are just the BEST! They listen so carefully to the type of images you are wanting and deliver exactly what you have envisioned. They pay so much attention to detail when they are shooting from lighting and set up to hair and make up and the images just come back to you looking so gorgeous! As a wedding planner and professional, I highly recommend Kelli and Daniel to all my clients and have only used them exclusively for my own branding and marketing. Thank you Kelli and Daniel for just being the best!!

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • KENDAL

KENDAL · Married on 09/02/2018

BEST decision every hiring Kelli & Daniel for my wedding!!

Kelli & Daniel Taylor are truly amazing. Not only are they amazing photographers but they really love what they do and you can tell! As a wedding planner in the Birmingham area, I had several photographers that I absolutely love working with, however Kelli & Daniel were the only option for my own wedding! I couldn't imagine my engagement journey and wedding day without them! Kelli and Daniel are so precise on wedding day and want to make sure they get the BEST photo they could possibly get. They will stay in one moment with you for an extra 10 minutes just to make sure they get the best shot and I am so thankful for that! When Kelli sent me the wedding gallery a few weeks after the wedding, I of course cried, but I saw all the amazing moments I shared with my husband and family that are easily forgotten on wedding day because you're so busy! Hiring Kelli & Daniel was the best decision I made for my wedding! Stop looking for other photographers, brides! They are the best!! Plus, Daniel is from Australia. So his accent is pretty awesome :)

Sent on 12/06/2018

Kelli + Daniel Taylor Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Kelli + Daniel Taylor Photography 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Invision Events
    Invision Events Wedding Planners

Wow, where do we even begin? This dynamic duo is oozing with talent and captures each bride's essence effortlessly and with style, grace and a little bit of flair. Their photo sessions run like clockwork and you are always their number one priority. We can't wait for another wedding with these two because they are just THAT GOOD. We highly recommend Kelli and Daniel Taylor for your wedding day (and beyond!) photography.

• Holloway Productions
    Holloway Productions Wedding Videographers

LOVE working with Daniel and Kelli!!!

• 28th Avenue South Birmingham, Alabama, 35209 See on map