Kelli + Daniel Taylor Photography Reviews

Kelli + Daniel Taylor Photography 5
Kelli + Daniel Taylor Photography 6
Kelli + Daniel Taylor Photography 7

Kelsey · Married on 05/04/2019

Could not be more thrilled with how our engagement photos turned out! Kelli and Daniel made the whole experience so easy for us. Kelli is a great and speedy communicator. She helped with the pre-photo decisions including location and attire. We had to reschedule our session at first due to weather. Kelli who had been keeping an eye on the weather reached out to me and offered to reschedule the session without any problem.

During our session, they made us feel completely comfortable. They gave us directions clearly and effectively and were open to requests if we had any. With their combined experience they know exactly the perfect angles and positions for beautiful and flattering shots. My fiancé, who was apprehensive about getting professional photographs made, even enjoyed the experience, which says a lot. Even after the final photos were released to me, there were a couple of things I wanted touched up, which were taken care of quickly and all of our pictures turned out great. I've received so much positive feedback from friends and family with whom I have shared our photos.

Kelli and Daniel genuinely want you to be happy with your photographs! They delivered more than what was promised and were very easy to work with. Highly recommend for an enjoyable experience resulting in fabulous photos!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Anita Kanellis · Married on 02/11/2019

Kelli and Daniel Taylor are just the absolute best!

What can I say about Kelli and Daniel Taylor other than they are just the BEST! They listen so carefully to the type of images you are wanting and deliver exactly what you have envisioned. They pay so much attention to detail when they are shooting from lighting and set up to hair and make up and the images just come back to you looking so gorgeous! As a wedding planner and professional, I highly recommend Kelli and Daniel to all my clients and have only used them exclusively for my own branding and marketing. Thank you Kelli and Daniel for just being the best!!

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • KENDAL

KENDAL · Married on 09/02/2018

BEST decision every hiring Kelli & Daniel for my wedding!!

Kelli & Daniel Taylor are truly amazing. Not only are they amazing photographers but they really love what they do and you can tell! As a wedding planner in the Birmingham area, I had several photographers that I absolutely love working with, however Kelli & Daniel were the only option for my own wedding! I couldn't imagine my engagement journey and wedding day without them! Kelli and Daniel are so precise on wedding day and want to make sure they get the BEST photo they could possibly get. They will stay in one moment with you for an extra 10 minutes just to make sure they get the best shot and I am so thankful for that! When Kelli sent me the wedding gallery a few weeks after the wedding, I of course cried, but I saw all the amazing moments I shared with my husband and family that are easily forgotten on wedding day because you're so busy! Hiring Kelli & Daniel was the best decision I made for my wedding! Stop looking for other photographers, brides! They are the best!! Plus, Daniel is from Australia. So his accent is pretty awesome :)

• Erin

Erin · Married on 06/02/2018

Like a dream!

We couldn’t have chosen a better team for our engagement and wedding photos. Kelli really functioned as an all around wedding consultant and even helped me find our fabulous wedding planner and several other of our fantastic vendors. They helped us with locations, outfits, etc and perfectly arranged our blended family engagement shoot without a single hiccup. They captured dreamy, twirling bridal portraits which even included my cat, so many tender moments on the wedding day, fabulous action dance shots, amazing personality-filled candids of every person in the bridal party, and beautiful arrangements of all the details which meant so much to me, my husband, and my family. They also made scheduling (and re-re-rescheduling) so easy for this busy bride as I finished medical school. They were an amazing team to work with, and I couldn’t imagine getting married without them! Choosing Kelli and Daniel as our photographers was the very first and best decision Tommy and I made when planning our wedding!

Bruce Mcleod · Married on 10/21/2017

The only ones who could capture our day!

When my wife and I were laboring over the exhaustive photographer choices, we were hard-pressed to find a portfolio that made us go, "Wow!" We narrowed a list down to a few, and I was encouraging making a choice amongst the few when my wife said, "I'm just not sure I'd be willing to pay any of the photographers we've seen thousands of dollars to capture our wedding." That made it pretty clear--none of who we had were it. We kept looking and found Kelli + Daniel and felt they had the best portfolio and captured the kinds of pictures we wanted. Our meeting with them was wonderfully, and they went over and above on everything! From helping make sure our outfits coordinated to ensuring we had all the pictures we wanted in a time frame that fit our wedding, they were worth every penny--and they continue to be! Our friendship with them has continued even after the big day and they continue to help with their expertise!

Emily McLeod · Married on 10/21/2017

Amazing Photos, Amazing Experience

Kelli and Daniel are amazing! We first contacted them after searching pages and pages of photographers. Their photos were exactly what we wanted - beautiful and intimate. It only got better from there. When we met them for the first time, they put us at ease. They walked us through the entire process making something that could be complicated extremely easy. They answered all our questions promptly and nothing was too small. Kelli even helped me select the pair of shoes to wear for our engagement shoot so everything would photograph perfectly! Working with them while they take pictures is wonderful. They put us at ease (especially me), gave small suggestions to make our angles that much better, asked for our feedback/suggestions, and made the whole experience fun. For our wedding day, Kelli and Daniel were prompt. They worked deftly and meticulously within a fairly tight time-frame. We got all the pictures we wanted and then some. Gorgeous! One of the things we wanted were candid shots through the entire wedding day and Kelli and Daniel delivered. Our posed shots are stunning, but some of my favorite pictures from our reception are the candid ones - small, beautiful moments of family and friends. After all of the festivities, the process of receiving our pictures was fast and easy. The whole experience from start to finish was incredible. It is obvious they know what they are doing and are passionate about it!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Chelsea · Married on 07/15/2017

Kelli + Daniel Taylor Photography were absolutely AMAZING!!!! They were so accommodating, patient, and creative. They really went out of the way for us and made us feel special. One of us--I won't say who--forgot his white, button-up shirt. This brought our engagement session to an abrupt halt, and we were quickly losing daylight. They then proceeded to go through their calendar and see what other dates would possibly work with our schedule. We soon realized there were no dates within the next two months that we would both be able to meet. This is when Kelli came up with a brilliant alternate location, which happened to be really close to our house. We raced over, grabbed the forgotten shirt, and had a wonderful time taking pictures. They had to get creative once the sun went down, but these turned out to be some of our favorite shots! They also were really great with our fur-baby, Gabby. Kelli and Daniel are so nice and extremely professional. I would recommend them to anybody looking for a photographer!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Alex · Married on 10/15/2016

Having Kelli and Daniel as part of our vendor team is a dream come true! Wes and I loved spending an afternoon with them for our engagement session, and are both so looking forward to our October wedding and seeing what they are able to capture. I could NOT be happier to have them on our team!

Sent on 06/01/2016
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 10/01/2016

It took me quite some time to write this review because I truly feel that there aren’t words that adequately describe how much I appreciate the incredible team that is Kelli + Daniel Taylor Photography. What can I say? They’re my go-to photographers, they always will be. Most recently they photographed my husband and me for our eighth anniversary in New Orleans, Louisiana. As a busy wedding planner in the middle of peak wedding season, I left the planning to them. From wardrobe styling, to deciding shoot locations, and even a dozen texts helping me choose shoes, they nailed it. I’m generally an anxious person that likes to know the plan ahead of time, but with Kelli I find myself able to let it go. Professionalism is their middle name and it only takes one look at our photos to know why. I’ll forever be indebted to them for capturing the memories we’ll treasure for a lifetime. I tell all of my clients how important and priceless photography is. When all is said and done, you’ll have your memories and your photographs. Make your photographs count and hire the best!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Ashleigh · Married on 07/16/2016

Kelli and Daniel were amazing!!! They provided us with photos that we will cherish forever!!! They were professional responsive and amazing to work with! They provided suggestions that I wouldn't have thought of, as well as made sure we got all the shots that would capture the day for us! I couldn't have imagined going with any other photographers! The saying is you get what you pay for and will Kelli and Daniel it was worth every penny!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Savannah · Married on 06/25/2016

Kelli + Daniel Taylor are fantastic and we couldn't be more pleased with all of our photos! They photographed our engagement photos, wedding shower, rehearsal dinner and wedding day. They also photographed my bridal portraits.

Pictures are so special to me. Growing up my mom always had a camera in my face and looking back I'm so glad that she did. Pictures make you relive so many great memories. Kelli and Daniel were great to work with. They are very professional and showed such great patience with us. They are very personal and leave you with a feeling as if you've known them your entire life. What beautiful photos we have to always remember such a very special time in our lives! I would recommend Kelli + Daniel Taylor Photography to anyone! You won't be disappointed.

We ordered our wedding album and recently received it. The album is excellent quality. When we opened it, we relived the day all over again!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Toni Overton · Married on 06/03/2016

Thank you Kelli & Daniel!

Our beautiful daughter was married this summer. We could only imagine how gorgeous she would be on her wedding day. Kelli & Daniel were the perfect photographers to capture all the memories from her wedding. As a mother of the bride, it was such a comfort to know that we would have these flawless photos. I never had to worry if they would capture the right picture, I was so confident in them the whole day. I trusted Kelli & Daniel on my daughters most important day of her life and was never worried at what the outcome would be! We love Kelli & Daniel!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Cameron · Married on 03/10/2016

We used Kelli and Daniel for our wedding last year and had the very best experience. They were so thoughtful the entire process and literally thought of everything the day of the wedding! They were very patient with all of the children in our wedding, and made sure everyone had the best day. We ordered our album, and it is the best decision! I look at my album all of the time and enjoy all of the memories from that day.
    I would highly recommend using Kelli and Daniel because they will become friends through the process.
    Cameron

Sent on 08/01/2016

Kelli and Daniel shot our family photos/puppy newborn pics recently and my husband and I have been completely blown away. It's almost difficult for me to put into words just how amazing these two are. The way they work as a team to capture you so effortlessly is perfect. They are very very VERY good at what they do and you can tell they have been working at a very high level and for a very long time. We couldn't be more thrilled with the dropdead gorgeous images they got. I mean, they look like something straight out of a magazine! Not to mention how easy they made the photoshoot. If you are in need of a wedding photographer or just a personal photographer - Kelli and Daniel Taylor are the real deal and you will be so thankful you booked them...I know we are!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Claire · Married on 04/17/2015

My now husband and I selected Kelli + Daniel Taylor Photography as our Engagement, Rehearsal, Bridal Portrat, and Wedding photographers and it was without a doubt the best decision we made throughout our entire wedding planning process. Kelli and Daniel's teamwork is unmatched, both as a couple and alongside all of our vendors. Their level of professionalism is so exquisite, my father labeled them "secret ninjas" because so many incredible photographs were captured without anyone ever noticing they were there.

The level of detail put into every image is phenomenal. They welcomed feedback from previous shoots, to make sure they were getting exactly what we wanted. They worked tirelessly to make sure every smiling face of my 30+ family portrait is equally visible. They captured every imaginable emotion we experienced on our wedding day- laughs, tears, nerves, and pure joy and excitement. We could not be happier with how the photos all turned out.

Lastly, when we selected Kelli and Daniel as our wedding photographers, we could not have ever dreamed of how much more than photographers they would be. We found an extraordinary couple who are genuinely caring and treat their clients with the utmost respect, they just happen to be incredibly talented photographers. For example, my grandfather lost his battle to terminal cancer the morning following my Bridal Portrait Session, just three weeks shy of our wedding day. Not only did Kelli not even hesitate when I asked if I could get a copy of just one of the pictures to include in the memory box within his casket, less than 24 hours after she took the photos, she provided multiple options, multiple sizes along with an oversized basket of snacks to get my family through our loss. Definitely so much more than a typical wedding photographer. This is just one example of the many times we proved to ourselves we couldn't have made a better decision that working with Kelli and Daniel.

Sent on 09/09/2015
  • W

Wendy Johnson · Married on 04/11/2015

Absolutely Wonderful!

Kelli and Daniel are so easy to work with. They are both so nice and pleasant and will make your day so much fun! They are able to capture special moments you will remember forever.

Kelli has great vision and is able to make photos come alive. Daniel has an eye for art and will use the surrounding elements to emphasize the moment. What I love most about Kelli and Daniel is that they are easy-going and they work hard to make you look great while having fun! They have ideas for photos (the setting, your wardrobe, your hair, etc) but allow you to incorporate your personality and your own ideas. They make sure to get the quiet, calm moments between you and your family and also get so much detail surrounding your event such as the rings, invitations, shoes, flowers, jewelry, hospital bracelet, stuffed animal, important heirloom objects, etc.

Since we have had them shoot our engagement, wedding, and now newborn/family photos, we consider Kelli and Daniel part of our family. If you were to come into our house, you would only find their photos on our walls, bookshelves, and accent tables. Our house is filled with photos of special memories that they have helped create. The hardest part is choosing which photos to get printed as I love them all! They also make great gifts for family. Our photos are full of detail and really show the love we share for each other and our little girl.

Kelli and Daniel will make sure they get shots that show off you and your family’s beauty. They do a wonderful job listening to their clients to make sure the clients get what they want when they receive their beautiful finished product. Like I said before, you will have a very hard time choosing which prints to buy! You can’t go wrong with these two no matter what the occasion for your photos. They will deliver exactly what you want each and every time! Wonderful people, wonderful product, and most of all, wonderful to work with!

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Kelli + Daniel Taylor Photography 17
    Kelli + Daniel Taylor Photography 18
    Kelli + Daniel Taylor Photography 19
    Kelli + Daniel Taylor Photography 20

We had our engagement photos done by Kelli and Daniel and they did a wonderful job. We work in the wedding (bakery) industry here in Birmingham and could not have been happier with the work and excellent customer service provided by this great team. I will not hesitate to provide a reference or recommend this photographer to anyone in the future. Anyone who can make me look good is doing a fantastic job.

Sent on 10/17/2014

Cindy · Married on 04/27/2014

Absolute perfection! Exquisite photos that are truly magazine-worthy!

Kelli and Daniel Taylor are absolutely wonderful to work with and they will be the ONE piece of your wedding that you will not need to worry about! They are exceptionally pleasant, attentive, detail-oriented, and super, super organized! We booked the Taylors many months before our daughter’s April 2014 wedding because we fell instantly in love with them and their work! Kelli is a wonderful resource for anything related to wedding planning in Birmingham, which proved to be a huge help since we are fairly new to the area. Both Kelli and Daniel take stunning photographs and each manages to somehow capture those little moments on THE DAY that later make for heirloom pictures. There were so many amazing photos from our daughter’s wedding and reception that she and our son-in-law struggled to choose pictures (from more than 800) for their wedding album. Simply the best, hands down!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Lindsay · Married on 04/12/2014

We could not in a million years have dreamed our engagement & wedding photos would have turned out as brilliant & beautiful as they did, thanks to Kelli & Daniel. From the moment we spoke on the phone, we knew they were the photographers for us! Their overall kindness, talent, passion & professionalism is top notch, and we could not be happier we chose them. (They even allowed our sweet lab Gage to be a part of our engagement session, and we will cherish those adorable moments for EVER!

There were a couple things that my (now) husband & I really wanted to 'do right' & 'not have regrets' about looking back on our wedding day (besides marrying each other, of course!) Having a photographer who understood our vision for our special day was at the top of that list.

Kelli + Daniel truly captured 'US' & all of the intimate moments we never want to forget from our wedding day, and truthfully, it went by way too fast, as all the good things in life do. Thanks to our wonderful photographers, we have those memories 'in color' and will cherish them the rest of our lives!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Taylor · Married on 12/28/2013

I first met Daniel & Kelli over a year ago when helping plan my cousin's wedding. My cousin, her fiance, and I fell in love with them at our very first appointment, and working with them was an absolute dream throughout the entire process! The engagement pictures they did were STUNNING to say the least, and the wedding photos were gorgeous as well!! The bride & groom were thrilled with all of the photos.

Daniel & Kelli are so much fun to work with, but very professional and SUPER reliable at the same time. You will truly create a long lasting relationship with these two.

I have recommended them all over the place ever since the amazing experience we had with them, and I continue to get to work with them on various projects. They recently took some head shots for my sales team, and we couldn't be happier with the outcome!

Daniel & Kelli are wonderful!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Callie · Married on 12/14/2013

I grew up with a family that was consistently taking pictures. There was always a camera around to capture every event, big and small. So when it came time for me to start planning my wedding, pictures were at the very top of the list. I wanted our wedding pictures to be a story book, capturing every moment and detail from beginning to end. A friend recommended Kelli and Daniel Taylor to me. After looking them up on the Internet and Facebook, then meeting with them and seeing some of their work, I knew they were the ones for us.

Kelli and Daniel did all of our wedding photography, from the engagement pictures to my bridal portraits, and of course our wedding day! From the first day I met with them they made me feel like we were their main focus. During every photo session, they demonstrated such patience, compassion, flexibility, and most of all professionalism. It was so encouraging for us to see a husband and wife duo work so well together, always on the same page and in tune with each other’s thoughts. While one of them would be thinking one thing, the other would already have the camera up capturing that thought. They were accommodating in so many aspects, from driving to my in-laws’ house in Fort Payne, AL for my bridal session, to standing in the streets of downtown Birmingham (in the drizzling rain might I add) to capture some last minute shots after our wedding reception. They went above and beyond the call of duty in every session and we could not be more in love with the results! All of the photos are timeless and truly “picture perfect”.

Kelli and Daniel have become so much more than wedding photographers to us, they have become our friends. They have a passion for what they do and are an absolute joy to work with. We feel so blessed to have had such wonderful photographers to capture every moment of this special time in our lives!

Callie Wiginton Isbell

Sent on 02/24/2014

Lida · Married on 11/23/2013

Kelli and Daniel were amazing to work with! Between the two of them, they captured every special moment of our wedding day! The pictures show all of the emotions of the day and are images that we will cherish for years to come! My dad was the first to cry when looking at our photo album created by Kelli and Daniel!

Sent on 06/06/2014

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our experience with Kelli + Daniel Taylor Photography. They did an amazing job capturing the details of our wedding and going above and beyond our expectations. Kelli and Daniel were very intentional about creating original, personalized wedding photographs that we would enjoy years to come. My husband and I love that that our pictures aren't stereotypical, but reflect our fun, unique personalities.

It is clear that Kelli + Daniel Taylor Photography loves what they do, and it was truly a blessing to have them with us on our special day!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Daniel and Kelli Taylor made not only our wedding day, but our engagement SO special. From the incredible calibur of photos to their own personality that they bring to the sessions, this team is AMAZING!!! I could not have asked for more, and actually they provided well beyond our expectations of a photographer. They were instrumental in making both our wedding and engagement fabulous. If you get a chance, check out their portfolio, it speaks for itself and you will have pictures that capture your personalities and your special day to a T.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Kelli and Daniel are AWESOME! They were professional and ninja like in their ability to take photos unobtrusively. I loved that they were able to really capture myself and my husband's personalities in our photos. Their work was so good I had an extremely hard time picking favorites! I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 09/16/2012