Birmingham, AL 35226 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Rawwbeauty Makeup Artistry

Welcome to Rawwbeauty! We are an in-studio or on-location makeup and hair service. The girls of Rawwbeauty will travel to you on your wedding day to pamper you and your bridal party. We also have a beautiful new boutique studio in the historic area of Highland Avenue in Birmingham, AL. Each team member specializes in either makeup or hair. We feel that mastering one area of beauty is more effective and find that clients appreciate it. So, our makeup artists only do makeup and our hairstylists only do hair. This way you have the best of both worlds. Rawwbeauty has been servicing brides for the past 5 years and counting and we LOVE what we do. Our team will travel anywhere to help make your day run more smoothly. We love that we can offer our brides an on-location service or you can come in to our boutique studio. The studio is a great place if you and your party don't have a place to get ready or maybe we are just closer to your venue!

We book up fast so please let us know if you would love us to be a part of your very special day!!

Xoxo,

f3f26e7b376cc971 1355802513028 THO1287
THO1287

40 Reviews for Rawwbeauty Makeup Artistry

Kristen · Married on 06/04/2016

Jackie. Was. Fabulous!!! Definitely money well spent. Jackie was so fun and personable from the first time I met her until the last time I was with her. The trial run-through was good to do so you get to meet each other as well as figure out what look you want for your wedding day! One less thing to worry about. Jackie is amazing at what she does. I was completely confident that the bridesmaids and I would look great, and I felt at ease knowing they would be happy with how they looked! And everyone looked amazing!! It was simply perfect. And she was so fun to have there on the wedding day. At the beginning, I wasn't expecting to pay the amount that I did for makeup, but this day happens only once and you do all the work and take all those pictures, the last thing you want is to dislike your makeup. You won't dislike it with Jackie :-) Thanks girl!!!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Rawwbeauty Makeup Artistry's reply:

Kristen! you were absolutely fabulous. I had so much fun with you and your wedding party! Seriously one of the funniest group of girls. You looked absolutely stunning and I can't wait to post some of your pictures. Please keep in touch and if you ever need anything please let us know!

xoxo,
    Jackie

Megan · Married on 01/02/2016

I've had my makeup done tons of times in the past but I can honestly say that Jackie is the best! She is not only an amazing makeup artist but she is also so sweet and so much fun to work with. I had to move the date of my engagement pictures because of rain and, because she is super crazy busy, she wasn't able to do my make up as planned. Jackie called me and worked everything out so that I could get my makeup and hair done by her team for my engagement session and she made time to do my makeup trial for my wedding as well. She understood exactly how I wanted my wedding makeup to look and totally nailed it. I remember telling my bridesmaids on my wedding day, "I'm not gonna lie, I look hot!". My mom and my bridesmaids loved their makeup and it even lasted through all the tears and dancing the night away at the reception. I looked and felt so amazing and I really don't think I would ever hire anyone other than Jackie to do my makeup because she is that good. I'm continuously told by family and friends that I look absolutely stunning on my wedding day and that is thanks to Jackie!

Sent on 02/02/2016

Rawwbeauty Makeup Artistry's reply:

Awwwww Megan this means so much to me. I am so so excited that you were so happy with your wedding makeup. I LOVE doing dramatic looks so this was right up my alley. I loved that you stepped outside of the typical makeup look with a dramatic eye and lip for your big day. I am so happy your bridal party loved theirs too! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your day and I would love to do your makeup again anytime. xoxo, Jackie

Caroline · Married on 11/28/2015

So, initially, I contacted Rawwbeauty, but opted not to use them because of the cost. BUT my hair stylist decided to sleep in the day of our wedding - no call, no text, nothing. Our wedding coordinator contacted Rawwbeauty and they had someone at our venue within 30 minutes. I believe our stylist was Cassandra. She was amazing. She was fast and made us look so glamorous!! If I had it to do all over again, I would pick Rawwbeauty for hair stylists. They saved us.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Rawwbeauty Makeup Artistry's reply:

Hey Caroline! thanks so much for the sweet review. I am so sorry that happened to you but we are so glad Cassandra was able to get there so fast. She is great and we are so happy you loved your hair and would recommend us to your friends. Very thankful for you and your business.

Rawwbeauty Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling

Real Weddings

• Sweet Julep Photography
    Sweet Julep Photography Wedding Photographers

Rawwbeauty has to be one of the BEST makeup artists in the South! We work with many hair and makeup artists, but we know that when our brides have chosen Jackie and her team, our bride will look drop dead gorgeous. All of Rawwbeauty's work is flawless and stunning!

• CeCe Designs and Events
    CeCe Designs and Events Wedding Florists

Jackie is unbelievably talented. Her style will have you looking the most beautiful you can imagine for your special day. She will listen to your concerns, work with you to create the perfect look with you hair, dress, and style. Call her and book early because she is in high demand!! She is the absolute best in the business.

• The Sterling Castle
    The Sterling Castle Mansion Weddings

Jackie and her team at Raw Beauty will help bring out the best and most beautiful you for your wedding day. Always professional, Jackie shows up not only on time but early and is always prepared. As a wedding planner I know my brides are going to have a great experience with her that day, and feel pampered and look beautiful and be done on time. We love when a bride chooses them!