Evolution Bridal Co.

Arab, AL View map Visit website

Evolution Bridal Co. in Arab, Alabama is composed of a team of professionals in the beauty industry that can style you and your entourage for weddings and events. Arranging your hair into elegant looks and expertly applying your makeup, the team brings your aisle-walk look to competition with polished and chic results. The team, whose members attended formal schooling in their field, focuses on your vision while striving to make you feel at ease.

The team at Evolution Bridal Co. boasts versatile skills, allowing them to adapt to a range of styles. Able to collaborate with small and large wedding parties alike, the team offers on-site services. They provide tattoo coverage, makeup and lash applications, and hairstyling. The trial runs before the big day ensure that you have found the look you’ve been dreaming about.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Pooja Married on 05/29/2022

Loved my wedding hair!

Mikalah did my mom’s, two sisters’, and my hair on my wedding day. She was on time, super friendly, and professional. All of us were very happy with our final looks - I did a messy updo, and it felt extremely secure even with a very heavy veil attached to it. I highly recommend her!

Evolution Bridal Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much Pooja! It was such a blessing getting to be a part of your special day, sincerely. - Mikalah
    Robin L. Married on 03/19/2022

Such a Great Decision!

You will not find a better hair and makeup team for the price in this area. I fell in love with the photos that previous clients had posted and took a leap of faith and hired them. It absolutely lived up to my expectations. From the trial to the actual wedding day, Mikalah and Brittany did not disappoint. They did my bridesmaids hair and makeup as well which I thought looked beautiful. I was thrilled with how everything turned out and they were so friendly to work with. Highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Mikalah Conley
Mikalah Conley
Owner-Hairstylist

Hi, I am Mikalah! I have been in the wedding business for 6 years now and wouldn't trade my profession for anything. I love making people feel their best! I and my team feel that as women in today's society it is very important to lift one another up and make each other feel special, and that is what YOU are.
Aside from doing weddings I am married with a beatiful baby girl. My hobby outside of the wedding industry is doing hair! Haha i can't get enough of it honestly.

Getting you and your bridal party ready brings us so much joy. To us it is more than work, it's our passion. We strive to make you look and feel truly beautiful!

1764 north brindlee mountain parkway Arab al 35016 Arab, AL, 35016
2569197322
Location of (Evolution Bridal Co.)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding