Courtney Windham MUA

Birmingham, AL View map

Hello! My name is Courtney Windham, and I am a freelance artist based in Birmingham, Alabama. In the summer of 2017, I had the amazing opportunity to live in New York City to attend Chic Studios School of Makeup. While attaining my mastery of makeup certificate, I was exposed to an immense amount of diversity in the beauty community. After graduating, I came back to Birmingham and have hit the ground running in the southern wedding industry ever since. Along the way, my hair and makeup services flourished with my Southern belle brides, and I am willing to travel wherever my brides need me! My ultimate goal is to add to the bridal bliss of my client's wedding day, making everyone look and feel their best with my services, received with the utmost professionalism. Weddings are my passion as an artist, and it gives me joy to know I helped my clients shine on their big day! If you are looking for an artist for your big day, I would be absolutely thrilled to work with you!

I am based in Birmingham, Alabama but I will travel to you, no matter where your beautfiul wedding is taking place!

• Woman-owned

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Tanning
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning

1 User photo

Tiffany R. Married on 04/03/2021

Courtney is a must!!

Courtney was incredibly professional and kind. She made an effort to listen to all my wishes and dreams for my wedding day. On my trial run, she said with me for hours until I had the look I wanted. We worked together, and she listened so well. Her talent is unmatched. She knows the colors and styles that will shine in pictures best. She brought joy to the day and was able to laugh with my family and bridal party. Do yourself a favor and book Courtney! A wedding day isn’t complete without her!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 12/13/2020

Amazingly talented

Did exactly what we asked for! She did my hair and makeup, as well as my bridesmaid's hair. Highly recommend doing the trial for bridal makeup/hair. After seeing it, I had a few tweaks to make and Courtney was very easy to reach and quick to respond. She totally nailed all of our looks! She made me feel like the bride of my dreams on my wedding day.
    Courtney N. Married on 11/27/2020

Kind and caring and talented.

I booked Courtney to do hair ans makeup for my mom, sister and myself for my wedding.

First- she was a joy to have as part of our big day. She is very friends and loves to laugh and joined right in with the good time. And she worked so well with all of the different personalities we had going on.

Second - she is an absolute professional that really cares about her clients. We had made a hair piece change that changed the way we did my hair from the trial and I ended up wanting to change it back. She was so kind and went right to work changing the hair at the last minute. She didn’t make me feel like I was being difficult at all ans just kept saying “I want you to love it”.

I will definitely hire Courtney again and you should definitely hire her for your event.

address Birmingham, AL, 35209
2056432272
Location of (Courtney Windham MUA)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding