Sara Elizabeth Artistry

Birmingham, AL View map Visit website

Sara Elizabeth Artistry is a wedding hair and makeup service based in Birmingham, Alabama. Owner Sara Roper is self-taught and is happy to work with clients with all skin and hair types. She works closely with each soon-to-be-wed to help them complete their wedding day look with the utmost care.

Sara Elizabeth Artistry performs on-site beauty services, for couples and their wedding parties to prepare for the altar in comfort. Sara will begin with a pre-wedding trial, where you can experiment with different looks before you decide on the style you want. Sara's makeup looks range from soft, natural colors to full-glam appearances to best match your wedding aesthetic.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$120

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$130

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Megan H. Married on 04/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best decision I made for my wedding!!

Sara and her team made us feel so beautiful! My bridal party and I have received compliments on hair and makeup since the wedding night. They were timely from start to finish & stayed on schedule. I originally messaged Sara after seeing her beautiful work on Facebook and I felt like nothing else I saw compared, and I was so excited when she was open on my day. Cost was reasonable and worth every penny. I felt exceptionally beautiful, and so did my daughter, grooms mother, and bridesmaids.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie B. Married on 03/12/2022

I was blown away !

Sara and her team crushed it. Not only did I look amazing but my ladies also look incredible and everyone was so happy! She gave us all this adorable little lip touch ups for later on the evening with our own unique color. The makeup was flawless and I was also amazed at how well it stayed on all night long. I will definitely be using Sara in the future. Book her !! You won’t regret it! She’s so sweet!
    Daniela G. Married on 11/27/2021

Loved my makeup

I got married on november, in Columbiana Al. She arrived right on time. We contacted her through facebook, I currently live out of town so I couldn’t have a trial, I still loved my look, it was exactly what I wanted, and it lasted all night long, even with all the happy tears.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

35242 Birmingham, AL, 35242
2052835565
Location of (Sara Elizabeth Artistry)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding