Sara Elizabeth Artistry Reviews

View more information

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Megan H. Married on 04/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best decision I made for my wedding!!

Sara and her team made us feel so beautiful! My bridal party and I have received compliments on hair and makeup since the wedding night. They were timely from start to finish & stayed on schedule. I originally messaged Sara after seeing her beautiful work on Facebook and I felt like nothing else I saw compared, and I was so excited when she was open on my day. Cost was reasonable and worth every penny. I felt exceptionally beautiful, and so did my daughter, grooms mother, and bridesmaids.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie B. Married on 03/12/2022

I was blown away !

Sara and her team crushed it. Not only did I look amazing but my ladies also look incredible and everyone was so happy! She gave us all this adorable little lip touch ups for later on the evening with our own unique color. The makeup was flawless and I was also amazed at how well it stayed on all night long. I will definitely be using Sara in the future. Book her !! You won’t regret it! She’s so sweet!
    Daniela G. Married on 11/27/2021

Loved my makeup

I got married on november, in Columbiana Al. She arrived right on time. We contacted her through facebook, I currently live out of town so I couldn’t have a trial, I still loved my look, it was exactly what I wanted, and it lasted all night long, even with all the happy tears.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Katie F. Married on 10/23/2021

Fantastic!

I hired Sara to be the MUA for my wedding in October of 2021, and it was one of the BEST decisions! Sara arrived at the venue early and ready to get down to business! She stayed busy all day, while keeping to schedule and she absolutely nailed our makeup! I cannot say enough good things about Sara. She is super talented, and knows her products extremely well. She knows how to flawlessly execute every makeup trend one could possibly want. She has a wonderful eye for color, respectfully listens to any and all requests while providing helpful suggestions, and she possesses a calm, collected, positive, stress-free attitude while she works. She made me feel gorgeous on my special day. Additionally, she made my girls look and feel drop dead gorgeous! I would highly recommend Sara!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca T. Married on 10/08/2021

Beautiful Wedding Makeup

Sara gave me exactly what I was asking for. Beautiful bridal makeup.
  • Lauren
    Lauren N. Married on 09/25/2021

She was amazing

Sara did my hair and makeup on my wedding day. I honestly have never felt more beautiful than I did on that day! She made my vision completely come to life. She is very professional, yet super easy and comfortable
    to talk to. You can tell she truly has a passion for what she does and she does an amazing job. I would definitely use her again for another event!
    Alexia D. Married on 08/29/2021

Absolutely Amazing

She was very friend and professional. She did my hair and makeup for my wedding. She brought her team to help assist with my bridesmaids and other family members. She is fantastic at what she does. We would definitely recommend her!
    Jessica B. Married on 05/01/2021

Burnett Wedding

She was super sweet and awesome! She was on time and made sure to make my wedding day as easy as possible! I recommend Sara to everyone who ask about hair or makeup! She will not disappoint!
    Madison E. Married on 04/10/2021

Exceptional!

Sara was amazing in every aspect! Truly the best my face has ever looked! She did my makeup for a wedding that I was a bridesmaid in and loved her so much I used her for my own wedding! She’s punctual and pays extremely close attention to detail. Very easy to get along with and offers suggestions you might not have thought of. 10/10!
    Ellen W. Married on 06/27/2015

The absolute best

I have never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day when Sara Roper did my make up and hair! I will never go to anyone else!!
    Rachel P. Married on 06/16/2022

Sara is incredible!

Sara made me feel absolutely beautiful on my special day, and she is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet!!
  • Kelli
    Kelli N. Married on 05/27/2022

1920's inspired wedding

I had a 1920's inspired wedding. At the trial-run I asked for an up do with finger waves. She nailed it. But after seeing it I wanted a more modern up-do and more browns than pink on my makeup. And on my wedding day she delivered. I truly felt beautiful.

Sara Elizabeth Artistry's reply:

Thank you Kelli !! I had so much fun helping you get styled for your theme wedding! Wishing you so much happiness!!
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra C. Married on 05/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing work from an amazing girl!

Sara was amazing and she was a blast to have in the room on my wedding day! I knew from the moment I saw her work she would be the one I hired and I do not regret it one bit! She made me feel and look like a princess!
  • Meredith
    Meredith L. Married on 09/11/2021

Dont even hesitate

It’s already obvious but Sara is amazing at what she does!! Not only that but she saved my wedding LOL! It started out with only a couple girls wanting their hair done to ALL! Instead of simply saying I don’t have the time I’m sorry. She looked at me and said I’ll get it done! And she sure did!! And, I’m sorry but her prices are the best you’ll find! Especially for the work she does! So, don’t even think twice just go ahead and book her!!!