1211 28th Street South, Birmingham, AL 35205 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Real Weddings 5

About Jennifer Woodbery Photography

j.woodbery photography by Jennifer Woodbery.

I have been shooting since I was in high school and have loved learning and growing more and more creative every day. My business officially started in 2009 and we started shooting weddings full time in 2011. I have a BA from the University of Montevallo and have attended various creative and information workshops to further the growth of my business. I am inspired by my children, art, music, film, light, happiness, and all things beautiful.

When I think about photography and the way it makes me feel, I become speechless. Creating a piece of art that expresses the love and joy in my clients has become more than a career for me, but something that is second nature and a constant thought in the back of my mind. I love love, and I love capturing it for my clients to look back on for years to come.

If I were to describe my work, the first thing I would say would be romantic. It has a natural feel with a vintage twist. It is timeless, unique, and evokes emotion just as if the couple is feeling it.

I love having fun with my clients and getting to know them. By the time the session or wedding is over, we have grown to be friends. When shooting, I keep things completely relaxed and just allow my clients to be themselves. Some of the time it doesn't even seem like the camera is present. I have my clients interact with each other to connect with each other; this really helps to bring out the romance and ease any awkward tension.

All of this to say, I love doing what I do and would be honored to be a part of this special time in your life. I would love to hear your story. Let's get coffee and talk about your photo dreams! Thanks for stopping by; I can't wait to work with you!

Follow Jennifer Woodbery Photography on

• Real Weddings 147
  • Videos 1

32 Reviews for Jennifer Woodbery Photography

Meagan · Married on 10/22/2016

I can not say enough wonderful things about Jennifer! She was more than amazing and so much fun to have on our wedding day! She made it all about us and what we wanted from the very beginning! Pictures were one of the most important things to me that I wanted to spend a little extra on and make sure I had the best of the best and that's exactly what I got! When I got my pictures back I couldn't look at them all quick enough, they were all so beautiful, her work is so amazing!!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Where do I begin! Jennifer is amazing at what she does. Not only was she my photographer for the whole wedding process, but she has truly become my friend. She has such an amazing spirit and knew how to capture the moments that take your breath away. She has such an amazing personality and I am so grateful that she was our photographer! I know that our time with her has not come to an end - we will continue to use her as our family photographer FOREVER! <3 Love, Mr and Mrs Parsons

Sent on 09/02/2015

Kirsten · Married on 07/10/2015

It's been 6 months since our wedding and I still cannot stop staring at all of our wedding photos! After it is all said and done, those photos are all we walked away with (aside from our marriage, ha!) Jenn was amazing to work with. We had a venue snaffoo and date change twice and she was quick to respond so we were able to pick a date when she was available. Sometimes being romantic in front of someone can be a little weird, but Jenn made it seem natural and we got THE BEST pictures from it. I wish I had more words to express how awesome our photos turned out. Weddings are stressful and Jenn eased that stress so much. Our first meeting to discuss the photos was very relaxed. She asked all the right questions, which helped me figure out what was most important for our day. Film images were very important to my hubs and she was able to do that for us, and captured many digitally so I didn't freak out if the film didn't turn out (general risk with film). She was so helpful throughout the entire process and knows what she is doing. She timed everything just right. Totally hire Jenn and you will have zero regrets. Her professionalism, her style, her creativity, and her attention to detail will have you staring at your wedding photos, laughing, crying, and have your husband telling you to quit framing them all over the house like mine. (He says I've made our home a wedding shrine because of all the pictures - you'll understand when you see all the amazing images and can't pick just one).

Sent on 12/28/2015

Jennifer Woodbery Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• GoPro Event Solutions
    GoPro Event Solutions Banquet Halls

j.woodbery photography has a vision that she can bring to life through her lens. Our clients have the best experience with her each and every time. She collaborates, creates and inspires each and every time.

• Invision Events
    Invision Events Wedding Planners

Dreamy. Soft. Romantic. j.woodbery's style is so ethereal and she is a joy to work with. Just wonderful!

• Rawwbeauty Makeup Artistry
    Rawwbeauty Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jennifer is such an amazing persone and photographer. We actually randomly met when she was looking for a makeup artist to do makeup for a photo shoot. We instantly hit it off and have been working together ever since. Her pictures are so soft and romantic and it really shows in her work. She loves "love" and it really comes thru in her photography. She recently took some pictures of me and my husband and I fell in love with them. Jennifer really cares about each and every client she has and it shows. :) I would recommend her to any of my brides. :)

• 1211 28th Street South Birmingham, 35205 See on map