Huntsville, AL 35806 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,600
Availability Check your date

About James and Company Photography

We have been fortunate enough to work with fantastic couples here in Huntsville, AL for years now, which allows us to help you glide through your wedding day with calm and confidence. Our entire process is built on simplicity. We aren't here to sell you things. We're here to help you enjoy your wedding day.

Follow James and Company Photography on

James and Company Photography 5
James and Company Photography 6
James and Company Photography 7

Jenny · Married on 09/01/2018

Frank is a magician with a camera. He captures authenticity and genuine moments in his photos, and is so efficient and pleasant when doing so! His photos are so bright and dreamy. I could not have asked for a better photographer for my wedding. He and Sam were so much more than just the photographers, they helped me in so many ways and even joined in on the fun! It was like having friends there. If you’re looking for the right photographer, look no further!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Mary · Married on 08/04/2018

"Mary, hiring this photographer was by far the best decision of your wedding. Okay, well, I take that back, best decision besides your husband." - actual quote from my maid of honor.

I can't believe how incredibly well Frank and Sam captured our wedding day. What I wanted most were warm, genuine photos - they absolutely delivered. They captured everything from the big events to the little moments to the emotions behind all of it. When I look back at the pictures, I not only remember what was going on, but how wonderful all of it felt.

Frank and Sam were extremely professional while still being friendly - they kept us laughing and blended perfectly into all of the chaos of the wedding day. Not only that, but Frank's eye for poses is incredible. He stopped my husband and I in the most random of places and made all of them look like fairytale locations. One of my favorite pictures was when he had us stand under a half-dead tree in the woods behind the venue while his wife shook flowers off the only branch still blooming - I attached it below, it's the one where we're kissing with the rainbow on it. Yeah. That's under a half-dead tree and it looks absolutely magical. No matter where your wedding is, they will make it look fantastic.

Again, to quote my maid of honor - "I wish I could give you advice on which of these pictures to print, but you could honestly do any and all of them." Hire these guys. You absolutely won't regret it.

Sent on 08/25/2018
    James and Company Photography 8
    James and Company Photography 9
    James and Company Photography 10
    James and Company Photography 11
    James and Company Photography 12
  • Tgrimm

Toria · Married on 09/30/2017

Frank and Sam were amazing! There are almost no words to describe how elated I am with how everything turned out. I have only seen teaser photos at the moment, but they are gorgeous! Frank captured our entire day and made everything feel natural. Sam helped to wrangle all the family together for photos and made sure my dress was always positioned well. They are the best photography team out there!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    James and Company Photography 13
    James and Company Photography 14

Award

James and Company Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Huntsville, 35806 See on map