6 Office Park Circle Suite 211, Birmingham, AL 35223 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Real Weddings 2

About Becky's Brides

Our ultimate goal is letting the bride be a bride on her wedding day - we take care of everything else. We pride ourselves on bringing your vision to life while ensuring that the bride, groom, and their families remain stress free. We specialize in helping you achieve a one of a kind event that is a true reflection of you and your groom to be.

Whether you need us to orchestrate your entire event from engagement to wedding day, or step in towards the end to ensure your day is executed flawlessly, we will be there to make sure your event is everything you've imagined.

We would love the opportunity to work with you on making your wedding the most amazing day of your life! Call me so we can get started on the fun!

www.BeckysBrides.com Becky@BeckysBrides.com 205.807.4734

• Videos 1

46 Reviews for Becky's Brides

Jessica · Married on 07/17/2019

Becky’s Brides

If you are contemplating getting a wedding planner I can tell you that hiring Becky was the single best decision we made for the wedding! We were able to make our money go much farther as she knew where we could save money, and she is also well known in the wedding industry! There were many things i would have never thought about without her! Becky was extremely dedicated to ensuring my wedding day was exactly how I envisioned it! She was always available whenever I needed her! She made sure that my vision of my wedding day was made true! Leading up the wedding she was on top of everything and was in constant contact! Then when the wedding day came I did not have to worry about a thing! We had several things go wrong and Becky managed to fix many of them without me even knowing! Truly don’t believe I would have made it down the isle without her! Not only is she organized, diligent, and practical but she is truly very kind! I enjoyed our many meeting and I am sad we won’t have anymore lol! If you want to enjoy the wedding process you won’t regret hiring Becky’s Brides they truly are the best in the wedding industry!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Courtney Moten · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding planning

Let me tell you, Becky's Brides is the best in the city! When we signed up with her it was like a breath of fresh air. All of our planning stress immediately went away. Becky and her team are extremely professional and you can count on them to have everyone and everything in perfect order. I did not have to worry about anything. My wedding day was especially stress free because she handled everything.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Marionne · Married on 09/15/2018

We hired Becky's Brides as our month-of coordinator because they had wonderful reviews and also had done several weddings at our venue. They delivered on the promises of their 5-star reviews, and I couldn't have imagined a more smoothly run wedding day! We worked with Taylor, who was always very responsive, knowledgeable, and calm. She also gave us a great list of recommended vendors within our budget, which saved us a lot of time and helped us hire vendors we trusted.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Becky's Brides FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• WellDunn Entertainment
    WellDunn Entertainment Wedding DJs

Becky's Brides are always great to work with. Her Staff, Organization, Planning and Friendly personality makes it GREAT to know when working with Becky and her team!

• On-Site Productions
    On-Site Productions Wedding DJs

Becky is a rock star. We love working with her and her team. Plus, her brides are the best.

• Jennifer Woodbery Photography
    Jennifer Woodbery Photography Wedding Photographers

Becky is one of my favorite people to work with! She is fantastic to have on your team from the beginning of planning (helping choose the best vendors and sharing professional insight) all the way to the wedding day (she executes everything flawlessly!). She is extremely organized and has helped so many of my brides feel at ease. Love her!

• 6 Office Park Circle Suite 211 Birmingham, 35223 See on map