6 Office Park Circle Suite 105, Birmingham, AL 35223 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Real Weddings 2

About Becky's Brides

Our ultimate goal is letting the bride be a bride on her wedding day - we take care of everything else.  We pride ourselves on bringing your vision to life while ensuring that the bride, groom, and their families remain stress free.  We specialize in helping you achieve a one of a kind event that is a true reflection of you and your groom to be.

Whether you need us to orchestrate your entire event from engagement to wedding day, or step in towards the end to ensure your day is executed flawlessly, we will be there to make sure your event is everything you've imagined.

We would love the opportunity to work with you on making your wedding the most amazing day of your life!  Call me so we can get started on the fun!

www.BeckysBrides.com    Becky@BeckysBrides.com   205.807.4734

Facebook      Pinterest      Instagram

Follow Becky's Brides on

Other couples have also viewed

• Southern Styled Events

49 Reviews for Becky's Brides

• Jennifer

Jennifer O. · Married on 03/11/2021

Best Decision I Ever Made

It has taken me a minute to write this review because it means so much to me. I got engaged about a month before my mom passed unexpectedly. I honestly did not think I was going to be able to get through it, and on top of that covid happened, then I found Becky's Brides. My fiancé, now husband, and I sat down with her once and were instantly hooked. Her know how, experience, and approachable nature made for one of the most enjoyable planning experiences, I've ever had.
    I made the silly decision to only have her for the month of coordination. That is my only regret, I should have done the full experience. Becky is worth the investment. I really don't think there is a sweeter person in this business. On top of all that she will make your dream wedding come true. I had lots of ideas for how I wanted things to go, and she kept me grounded in reality while also making everything I wanted happen. I really could go on and on about why you should choose Becky, but let me put it simply. If you want your dream wedding, you'll have to go with Becky's Brides.

Sent on 12/02/2020

Jessica · Married on 07/17/2019

Becky’s Brides

If you are contemplating getting a wedding planner I can tell you that hiring Becky was the single best decision we made for the wedding! We were able to make our money go much farther as she knew where we could save money, and she is also well known in the wedding industry! There were many things i would have never thought about without her! Becky was extremely dedicated to ensuring my wedding day was exactly how I envisioned it! She was always available whenever I needed her! She made sure that my vision of my wedding day was made true! Leading up the wedding she was on top of everything and was in constant contact! Then when the wedding day came I did not have to worry about a thing! We had several things go wrong and Becky managed to fix many of them without me even knowing! Truly don’t believe I would have made it down the isle without her! Not only is she organized, diligent, and practical but she is truly very kind! I enjoyed our many meeting and I am sad we won’t have anymore lol! If you want to enjoy the wedding process you won’t regret hiring Becky’s Brides they truly are the best in the wedding industry!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Courtney M. · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding planning

Let me tell you, Becky's Brides is the best in the city! When we signed up with her it was like a breath of fresh air. All of our planning stress immediately went away. Becky and her team are extremely professional and you can count on them to have everyone and everything in perfect order. I did not have to worry about anything. My wedding day was especially stress free because she handled everything.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Becky's Brides FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

2 Real Weddings

• WellDunn Entertainment Wedding DJs

Becky's Brides are always great to work with. Her Staff, Organization, Planning and Friendly personality makes it GREAT to know when working with Becky and her team!

• On-Site Productions Wedding DJs

Becky is a rock star. We love working with her and her team. Plus, her brides are the best.

• Jennifer Woodbery Photography Wedding Photographers

Becky is one of my favorite people to work with! She is fantastic to have on your team from the beginning of planning (helping choose the best vendors and sharing professional insight) all the way to the wedding day (she executes everything flawlessly!). She is extremely organized and has helped so many of my brides feel at ease. Love her!

• 6 Office Park Circle Suite 105 Birmingham, AL, 35223 See on map
    2058074734 (Phone number)
    Location of (Becky's Brides)