Astoria, NY 11105 · Phone number · Visit website

About Bride and Bliss Bridal Nutrition

I work virtually with clients anywhere and everywhere!

Bride and Bliss is a bridal nutrition service founded by nutritional therapist, Hanna Sender. With bridal nutrition, I work with brides-to-be and support them to build long-lasting and sustainable healthy habits so that they can look and feel the best they ever have on their wedding day and beyond! I help my clients feel absolutely vibrant (without crash dieting), have the energy and clarity to keep up with their growing to-do lists, enjoy this time of their lives to the fullest, and learn how to be totally in control of their own health and wellness.

I’m passionate about helping brides-to-be look & feel incredible by finding joy in fueling their bodies with real food. It’s my mission to simplify nutrition so that I can help people make positive lifestyle changes that start now + last a lifetime. When I got married, I was so inspired by our wedding vendors - incredibly talented people who were successfully doing what they loved and helping bring people’s wedding-day visions to life. I am so honored to now work so closely with brides-to-be, and to contribute to this special time of people’s lives in a meaningful way!

The benefits of proper nutrition - weight loss, glowing skin, healthy hair & nails, reduced inflammation and bloating, increased energy, better sleep, improved stress handling, mental clarity, and more - will set you up for the wedding day of your dreams and a healthy married life ahead!

Follow Bride and Bliss Bridal Nutrition on
about homepage retouched 51 1870445 1568649097
about homepage retouched 51 1870445 1568649097

5 Reviews for Bride and Bliss Bridal Nutrition

• Megan

Megan Whalen · Getting married on 11/08/2019

Realistic & Valuable!

Hanna's approach on creating a healthy lifestyle doesn't rely on portion control but eating to your satisfaction on REAL Nutrition. I loved her guidance and support throughout my 3 month package. I love how I feel and I'm so happy so that I did this for myself leading up to my wedding! Highly Recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Feldman · Married on 09/14/2019

The Real Bridal Glowup

I took the extra step and decided to take care of myself from the inside before my big day, and I am SO happy I did. Hanna is incredibly knowledgeable, sweet, and supportive. She helped me fix stomach problems that have plagued me for years (and helped me to sleep better/clear up my skin), so I can enter this next chapter of my life feeling my very best. I can’t recommend this service enough!

Sent on 08/19/2019