Astoria, Astoria, NY 11105 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Bride and Bliss Bridal Nutrition

Bride and Bliss Bridal Nutrition is a professional nutritional service based in Astoria, New York, and working virtually with clients around the globe! Hanna Sender, the founder of the service, is truly dedicated to the creation of healthy nutritional habits for her clients. She will strive to ensure that they look and feel their absolute best for their special day, delivering an individually tailored experience. As a nutritional therapist, Hanna will aim to implement a number of meaningful changes to the lives of her clients, turning their fantasies into realities.

Bride and Bliss Bridal Nutrition is focused on the finer details. Hanna works closely with soon-to-be newlyweds in order to gain an authentic knowledge of their hopes and goals. Hanna understands the importance of each client’s wedding day, providing them with advice that will increase their energy levels, reduce stress, and rejuvenate their mindset. She genuinely adores assisting her clients, experiencing a deep satisfaction when they walk down the aisle with confidence in who they are.

Follow Bride and Bliss Bridal Nutrition on

5 Reviews for Bride and Bliss Bridal Nutrition

• Megan

Megan Whalen · Married on 11/08/2019

Realistic & Valuable!

Hanna's approach on creating a healthy lifestyle doesn't rely on portion control but eating to your satisfaction on REAL Nutrition. I loved her guidance and support throughout my 3 month package. I love how I feel and I'm so happy so that I did this for myself leading up to my wedding! Highly Recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Feldman · Married on 09/14/2019

The Real Bridal Glowup

I took the extra step and decided to take care of myself from the inside before my big day, and I am SO happy I did. Hanna is incredibly knowledgeable, sweet, and supportive. She helped me fix stomach problems that have plagued me for years (and helped me to sleep better/clear up my skin), so I can enter this next chapter of my life feeling my very best. I can’t recommend this service enough!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Astoria Astoria, NY, 11105 See on map
    201-347-7318 (Phone number)
    Location of (Bride and Bliss Bridal Nutrition)