Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY 11203 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About MeMaCreations

MeMaCreations is a wedding makeup service based in Brooklyn, New York. With a fabulous sense of style and fashion, owner and artist Melisa simply loves getting her brides all dolled up for their special day. Utilizing the latest beauty techniques and special products, she makes all of her clients feel and look beautiful. As a licensed makeup artist, she works hard to give all of her clients the dream wedding look they have always wanted!

MeMaCreations works hard to ensure all of their brides look stunning and have makeup that will last all evening. Melisa will get to know you and make you feel comfortable during the makeup application process. Her beauty services include:

• Makeup

MeMaCreations 5
MeMaCreations 6
MeMaCreations 7

Jaz · Married on 07/04/2019

I just love her work. When I first saw her, she was on time and ready to start. I was a little nervous at first because I haven't really seen her work. But after she finished with my face, I was so in shocked! I loved my face! The bride even said to me "you look like you're the one getting married." Everyone complimented me the night of the wedding. I can go on about her service. But overall, she is such a sweetheart, very professional, patient, and so kind. Thanks so much!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Mikisha · Married on 06/01/2019

Melisa is amazing!

Melisa was absolutely amazing from our first point of contact until I put on my wedding dress! She is truly a master at what she does. She works fast—but not where you feel like she is rushing, she pays close attention to detail (inquiring about your desired look, colors, shoes and accessories in advance of your event so that she walks in the door ready to go!), and most importantly, she was super sweet, professional and on time! My Matron of Honor and I looked amazing and our make-up lasted all night! No touch-ups needed. I will absolutely use Melisa again and again!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    MeMaCreations 12
    MeMaCreations 13
    MeMaCreations 14

MeMaCreations FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes