MeMaCreations

Brooklyn, NY View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

MeMaCreations is a wedding makeup service based in Brooklyn, New York. With a fabulous sense of style and fashion, owner and artist Melisa simply loves getting her brides all dolled up for their special day. Utilizing the latest beauty techniques and special products, she makes all of her clients feel and look beautiful. As a licensed makeup artist, she works hard to give all of her clients the dream wedding look they have always wanted!

MeMaCreations works hard to ensure all of their brides look stunning and have makeup that will last all evening. Melisa will get to know you and make you feel comfortable during the makeup application process. Her beauty services include:

• Makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

$90

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Gratuity

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Message vendor

• Meliza
    Meliza Getting married on 11/13/2022

Amazing & Professional: Sept 1 2018💚❤💫❇

Melisa (Mema) is everything you want and need for your special day & you will not regret it.

I was a bridesmaid for my best friend's wedding. Originally we had picked another MUA but unfortunately things were not going well at all, and we decided to cut ties and move forward. I had put the bride through several trials with new MUAs, and found out that Melisa is LEGIT: passionate about her craft, endearing to others, detail oriented, a great listener, and a warm embrace amongst the stress & chaos.

From booking the trial all the way to the day of, melisa was on it. She explained everything thoroughly with me over the phone, through email, and was even responsive to text messages. Her contract is to the point & very thorough. She made sure her clients knew that she was the real deal & was gonna make sure all goes well.

Before the wedding, she asked plenty questions and requested pics of the individuals who needed makeup so she can automatically have an idea or shade matches, so time wouldn't be wasted day of. 🙏 She even encourages those who have their own makeup at home that they like and enjoy to bring it in & she will use it on you. This is GREAT for those with sensitive skin (I brought my own foundation & concealer).

What I appreciated the most was that we had to add people to the list of those who needed makeup done, and even had to change hotel venues at the last minute, and Melisa was so accomodating.

We had about 10 or so people who needed makeup done & completed by around 1pm, so we began at 5am. Melisa was already in the hotel lobby ready to work by 450am. She worked alone too without assistance!! She works quietly and efficiently with all her professional supplies by her side. She even played a little music to help ease our stress. :) she completed each face flawlessly and in a timely manner, with the bride going last of course.

THE MAKEUP (except the lippie) LASTED ALL NIGHT. I have had my makeup done by several MUA, & melisa was the only one who had my look stay on all day & night. It was amazing.

* Please note: the prices she states does NOT include gratituity. Although this might be an obvious for some, it's something that slipped my mind amidst all the stress.

Sum it up....
    Melisa is proud of her work and she works with so much love and integrity. Even to this day I go to her about makeup advice ❤💫 thank you Mel for being a part of this beautiful moment. God bless you and your passion.
  • Tracy
    Tracy R. Married on 07/30/2022

Amazing, beautiful

I would recommend Melisa to all my family and friends. She did a beautiful job with my braidal party, my mom and aunt. My makeup was beautiful. Thank you again for sharing our special day.
  • Danielle
    Danielle A. Married on 07/24/2022

The Mema Experience

I have booked with Mema creations on multiple occasions. Engagement photos , birthday , & other special occasions even with having to travel 2hrs. It was a MUST for my wedding day (which she traveled to me ) The Mema Experience is so worth it shes is on time and takes her time , very professional , goes above and beyond and understands the assignment every single time( reasons why I will continue to travel ) You will not regret booking her it not just the services , I’m telling you , the entire experience is a vibe !
  • illustration stars