MeMaCreations

Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY 11203 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About MeMaCreations

MeMaCreations is a wedding makeup service based in Brooklyn, New York. With a fabulous sense of style and fashion, owner and artist Melisa simply loves getting her brides all dolled up for their special day. Utilizing the latest beauty techniques and special products, she makes all of her clients feel and look beautiful. As a licensed makeup artist, she works hard to give all of her clients the dream wedding look they have always wanted!

MeMaCreations works hard to ensure all of their brides look stunning and have makeup that will last all evening. Melisa will get to know you and make you feel comfortable during the makeup application process. Her beauty services include:

• Makeup

MeMaCreations 6
MeMaCreations 7

Judy M · Married on 12/07/2018

Blushing Bride

Melissa was incrediblely professional.

Melissa showed up on time for our trial session and on the day of the wedding. She was very sensitive to my needs. I communicated my need to have the makeup happen for my mom and I around 11am. She rescheduled a personal appointment to accommodate my needs. She knew what she was doing. My makeup was natural and glamorous!! She went out to buy the lip color I needed, and she asked for my mom's pic to match her complexion. Above all, I will always remember Melissa's positive energy. I didn't feel on edge around her. She was extremely receptive to my suggestions without being defensive.

She is amazing!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Sanduni Liyanage · Married on 11/25/2018

Last minute save!

My wedding makeup artist didn’t show up the day of, and I was so lucky that Melissa came in to save the day! She knew what hair suited me, and I loved her work! She charged $100 more for the last minute services but it was worth it

Sent on 12/02/2018

MeMaCreations FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes