Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY 11203 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About MeMaCreations

MeMaCreations is a wedding makeup service based in Brooklyn, New York. With a fabulous sense of style and fashion, owner and artist Melisa simply loves getting her brides all dolled up for their special day. Utilizing the latest beauty techniques and special products, she makes all of her clients feel and look beautiful. As a licensed makeup artist, she works hard to give all of her clients the dream wedding look they have always wanted!

MeMaCreations works hard to ensure all of their brides look stunning and have makeup that will last all evening. Melisa will get to know you and make you feel comfortable during the makeup application process. Her beauty services include:

• Makeup

MeMaCreations 6
MeMaCreations 7
  • Tamarah

Tamarah · Married on 09/30/2019

Do yourself a favor and book Melissa.

After Melissa did my makeup back in 2017, I never let anyone touched my face if it’s not her. Of course for my wedding day, I contacted her 6 months in advance to do my makeup and my bridal party. She was very responsive. My wedding was at 11am and she had to glam 8 people. Melissa started makeup at 3am, time that we agreed on. She was not late, she was professional. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day that I cannot explain the feeling. I heard many stories in the past about brides not liking their makeup, nope that was not for me. I even slept with my makeup on my wedding day. I didn’t want to take it off. If you are getting married, do yourself a favor and hire Melissa, trust me, you will not regret it. Thank You so much Mema for making me and my girls felt so beautiful. Can’t wait to share the professional pics with you. Again thank you.

Sent on 10/06/2019

Vanessa Joseph · Married on 09/29/2019

A+++ Experience!!!

From the very start with a make up trial to the very end, wedding day (9/29/19), Melisa has been nothing less than phenomenal. She impressed me with her professionalism and genuine sense of interest in making my special day beyond perfect and even being a source of comfort during chaotic moments. Her flexibility and down to earth personality allowed me to focus on other things rest assured knowing confidently that the beauty aspect of my wedding was of no concern. I absolutely recommend Melisa for all your make up needs. She's not just an MUA, Melisa is an experience and I'm super thankful and feel blessed to have met her.

Sent on 10/08/2019

MeMaCreations FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes