Julissa Bridal

Brooklyn, NY View map Visit website

Julissa Bridal is a wedding hair and makeup service based in Fort Greene, Brooklyn, New York. Company founder, Julissa Lopez, is a New York native makeup artist with over 15 years of experience in the industry. Julissa's work has been featured on various forms of media including Style Me Pretty, The Knot and The Bridal Circle, to name a few. Julissa has personally picked a strong team of beauty experts to work by her side, to help create a magical experience for her clients and their loved ones on any occasion.

The Julissa Bridal team of makeup artists specialize in enhancing your natural beauty and keeping your skin looking flawless without overuse of products. They enjoy creating dramatic and glamorous looks, as well as bringing each clients' natural features to the fore. This company prides itself on using top quality makeup products and skin care for both traditional or airbrush application. They offer an exclusive approach to hairstyling by revamping modern and vintage styles for all hair types, including extensions, curly and natural texture. A sample of the services offered by Julissa Bridal include:

• Makeup trial
  • Contour makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$225

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$175

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$275

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Alia Married on 09/27/2021

Amazing experience!-great choice of a MUA/Hair stylist

I hired Julissa for my Hair/Makeup at my sisters wedding. Being a Middle Eastern female from out of state, I was very particular about wanting to work w/an Experienced MUA that was familiar w/my thick ethnic hair & skin tone, making me nervous in hoping to pick the right one!-& Julissa was exactly that, Experienced & Very Talented in her skill! She listened attentively to my makeup look inspos. along w/the hair styles I was interested in. She took her time, & gave me the exact result that I was going for! I absolutely loved both my hair & makeup! She was an absolute pleasure to work with!—she was also very personable & kind. I’m so glad I made the decision of having her as my Hair/MUA for such an important & special event for me! Thank you again Julissa, you did an amazing job & made me look fantastic!

xo Alia (Cleve. Ohio)
    Alia Married on 09/27/2021

Amazing!—Great choice of MUA/Hair Stylist

—ps. Disregard the look on my face in the photos—they were taken quickly & do no justice! :)
    xo Alia (Cleve. Ohio)
    Kyndal M. Married on 09/25/2021

Julissa bridal is the way to go!

I simply took a wild chance using Julissa Bridal because I wasnt familiar and liked their pictures. But my experience was AMAZING!! The communication was consistent and professional. Julissa welcomed questions and was polite. She recommended Sandie, a glorious, kind and talented hairstylist who traveled to our hotel to get dolled up. She went above and beyond to make me feel beautiful, at ease, and a BRIDE. My bridesmaids even got her info to do their hair in the future!! I'm so happy that I hired Sandie and Julissa Bridal for the biggest day of my life. #Grateful

Mrs. K. Manning

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

141 Carlton Ave Brooklyn, NY, 11205
Location of (Julissa Bridal)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding