57 West 57th Street, Suite 1106, New York, NY 10019 Map · Phone number

About Bridal Hair & Makeup Agency NY

Bridal Hair & Make-up ~ On Location Services.

Want to look flawless on your wedding day?

Gorgeous Bride New York is an extraordinary team of professional hair and make-up artist available for all your beauty needs. From classic, retro, modern, or high fashion, we take pride in making your special day flawless!

We encourage you to have a trail run. This will give you the ability to speak with the stylist about your vision and see the finished masterpiece before your wedding day to ensure perfection. The options are limitless and if you need a little inspiration , we have an extensive portfolio for review. Creating a look that will make your special day memorable not only then, but in photos that will last a life time.

On location services are available (home, hotel, or venue) and we accommodate any and all bridal party sizes. The options are limitless!

Visit us online at www.GorgeousBrideNY.com or call us at 212-481-4990 (NYC), 203-561-2164 (CT)

manhattan bride 2
Makeupphoto
pic13
up on facebook 8 12 13

120 Reviews for Bridal Hair & Makeup Agency NY

Brisa · Married on 05/10/2014

Amazing hair and make up artist that make you feel and look like a princess! I love their friendly service and great prices. Highly recommend brides to be to set up a trial and see for yourself!

Sent on 06/20/2014

My girls looked amazing and I felt amazing on my wedding day!! Hair and Makeup was amazing we all looked so beautiful people the whole evening was wanting to know who did our hair & makeup:) I truly recommend Danielle to do your makeup & hair at Gorgeous Bride - whether it's your wedding day ,prom night, or you simply want to get done up! I loved their hairstylist!

Sent on 03/12/2014

They were worth EVERY penny! I had Danielle, Erica for both makeup / hair trial they know how to do make up that is meant to be photographed and do incredible hairdos -- they did my seven bridesmaids, my mother and my mother-in-law. Every step of the way. They came to my home on my wedding day which was so great. Not only Erica and Danielle finish everyone's hair and make up on time, but it was seriously the most pleasant experience. None of us felt rushed, and they even helped calm my nerve with the great sense of humor and fun. I really loved everything "Agency" did for me and I feel like I looked naturally beautiful on my wedding day

Sent on 03/13/2014

• Juliet Events
    Juliet Events Wedding Planners

Amazing hair and make up for our bride by Gabriel and Lauren. They are professional and a pleasure to work with. We look forward to working with you again soon!

• Evelio Photo
    Evelio Photo Wedding Photographers

When it comes down to beauty, Gorgeous Bride NY Hair & Makeup Studio has one of the finest makeup & hair artist in the industry...Their professionalism is amazing... You will not regret it:)

• 57 West 57th Street, Suite 1106 New York, 10019 See on map