Bridal Artists on the Go

Roseville, CA View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Bridal Artists on the Go is a wedding hairstyling and makeup company based out of Roseville, California. This collective of beauty specialists travels to your location to complete your wedding party's makeovers. They strive to create glamorous and elegant looks that reflect each individual’s desired aesthetic.

Bridal Artists on the Go provides beautification for engagements and boudoir photoshoots. The cosmetic experts travel throughout Northern California to oversee wedding-day preparations. You can secure a hair and makeup trial in advance of your precious day. In terms of hairstyling, they complete contemporary and chic updos, intricate braids and twists, and blowouts. You can avail of extensions, coloring, and haircut services with this company. Makeup services include airbrush, traditional, false-lash application, and tattoo coverage. These professionals also supply spray and airbrush tanning.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Tanning
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

Courtnie Married on 10/01/2021

Amazing—highly recommend!

Hayley and Wendy did such an amazing job on mine and my bridesmaid’s hair and makeup. Not only were they both great at what they do, but they were so fun to be around and made me feel comfortable during my trial and the day of my wedding.
  • Leslie
    Leslie O. Married on 09/10/2021

Beautiful flowers

Haley is wonderful and did a beautiful job on my make up and hair. She's amazing and so much fun. I really can't say enough great things about my experience with her. She took my 48 year old face and made me look flawless. The airbrush was perfect and stayed all day without making the eye wrinkles stand out. Hair turned out amazing and made me feel beautiful. He cried, and that's all I wanted on my day. Not many photos yet, but I'll treasure this experience forever. Thanks Haley!
    Allison M. Married on 08/21/2021

Highly recommend

They made me feel so beautiful, it was such a fun experience all around. They are great about responding right away and the pricing was definitely affordable. Can’t go wrong choosing these girls.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Bridal Artists on the Go 1
Exclusive

1100 Roseville Parkway Roseville, CA, 95815
916-883-0491
Location of (Bridal Artists on the Go)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding