Seattle, WA 98133 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Bri McDaniel Photography

I'm a wedding photographer based in Seattle + Atlanta. My style focuses on real storytelling. In fact, I like to think of myself as a romantic portrait storyteller. I will document your day as it naturally unfolds with as little interference as possible, capturing every little moment and fully telling your story. However, when the time comes for "formals", I love to set up a situation and let my couple simply "be" with one another. Looks of adoration, delicate kisses, sweet whispers. It's during these quiet moments that some of the most radiant and real photographs occur.

I LOVE my job because I get to meet new and exciting people and tell their love story. I get to capture every moment and detail of their special day. I get to display their personalities and true self. I get to make an impact.

I am passionate about diversity. There are so many unique and diverse people in this world, but we all share one thing in common, and that is love.

One love: The universal love and respect expressed by ALL people for ALL people, regardless of race, creed, or social status. Let that sink in. The wedding industry, as a whole, would fool you into thinking there is only one type of couple getting married. I embrace and celebrate diversity and you're not going to see only one type of couple in my portfolio.

Follow Bri McDaniel Photography on

brimcdanielphotographyahnkareem 412
bigsurweddingphotographer 1

32 Reviews for Bri McDaniel Photography

Rachael · Married on 02/25/2017

Bri is the best ever!!! I 100% recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing photographer. My husband and I are not the most photogenic people, but she was super helpful in her directions and telling us what to do. She also scouted out some really cool photo ops for us that we didn't even think of. She was so much fun to work with!! We loved her.

I was lucky enough to have Bri photograph my wedding in spring 2016. She was also available to take our engagement pictures. First, Bri is extremely professional. She was readily available for communication and responded in a timely manner leading up to the wedding. She was extremely professional on the day of and made taking all of those photographs so much less daunting. Second, on a personal level, Bri is very kind and engages with you as a couple. She listens to your needs and desires for photographs. I sent her some pictures from Pinterest in advance and she definitely recreated those photographs for us. We were so pleased! Third, the quality of the photos (and amount) is amazing. Every time I post or show others my photos, everyone has such positive comments and they want to know who took them! We ended up with so many photos that we love, it was extremely hard to pick photos for our albums. If Bri is available for your date (or even just an engagement session), don’t hesitate and book her ASAP!

Claire · Married on 04/15/2016

As both a person and a photographer, Bri McDaniel is unbelievable. We booked her for our wedding (spring 2016) based on her stunning online portfolio alone; we had no idea we'd be getting to know such a genuinely cool human, too.

Bri is down-to-earth, a ton of fun and considers really getting to *know* her clients a major priority. We've met up for dinner and drinks several times, which has allowed our relationship to transition from client/vendor to actual friends.

In knowing her clients as PEOPLE (not just as income providers), Bri captures the essence of her subjects and the mood of the moment in a way that is truly rare. She just sent us a sneak peek of our engagement session, and I have chills.

Bri didn't ask for a testimonial; I just truly believe that her work pushes the envelope and is so, so REAL. Book her. You will not be disappointed.

Bri McDaniel Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Seattle, WA 98133 See on map