Pittsburg, CA 94565 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Brannan Events & Floral Design

Hello! We're Elise and Michael Brannan, a wife and husband duo, executing gorgeous weddings and events! We live in the Bay Area with our two fur babies, Daisy & Carli, and are recently married ourselves! We know the stresses that can come with planning a wedding and our goal is to help our clients feel totally at ease, as we take on the heavy lifting.

Having a wedding planner can be one of the best decisions you make throughout your planning process. We're there to be a creative partner, give advice based on our extensive experience, help curate discounts through vendor relationships, and put together a stellar vendor team so your day runs smoothly.

Elise has been in the wedding and events industry for over 7 years coordinating everything from non-profit banquets to wine country weddings. She will be your main point of contact throughout the whole planning and design process (and of course, executing your celebration!). Michael has been in the industry, assisting and learning the ropes from Elise, for over 2 years and will be there to make sure all logistical matters run smoothly for your big day. We love working together to create loving and lasting memories so please feel free to connect with us and we can start planning a celebration with you!

xoxo

fairytaleengagement167of294

11 Reviews for Brannan Events & Floral Design

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Elise Brannan was the best thing to happen to our wedding!

From the moment we got engaged I knew I was going to need some major help. By chance in connecting with another bride, she highly recommended her planner Elise Brannan -- Brannan Events. The moment I checked out Elise's work bells went off!! We connected and met in person AND immediately clicked. She nailed my vision to a T and more!! She knows her stuff and I would trust her with my life!! She truly became family to us. Elise was our planner from the very beginning - until the most magical day of our lives. And I wasn't kidding when I said she became family, my parents have also hired her as my sister's planner as well!!

Elise is professional, reliable, and extremely talented. We will never be able to thank her enough for putting together the most amazing wedding for us!!! (Gardener Ranch 10.20.18) xoxo Lauren & Miguel

Sent on 01/08/2019

Monique · Married on 08/18/2018

In love with Brannan Events!

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Elise. We went with her “month of coordination plan” and it was the BEST decision we made toward our wedding. We met many times over the year. She helped me keep on track and was a knowledgeable resource that I loved bouncing ideas off of.

She has an comprehensive tool called Aisle Planner that helps you stay on track. It has a detailed timeline. It also helps you organize your guest list, budget, contacts and everything wedding related you can imagine. Aisle Planner also allows you to post inspiration boards to share with you florist, bridesmaids and Elise.

The month before the wedding I was able to hand over everything to her. She coordinated with all of our vendors, created a detailed timeline, ran our rehearsal, and executed the best day of our lives. My friends and family that interacted with her we’re blown away by her professionalism, charisma, and ability to stay calm under pressure. Months later I am still getting compliments on how amazing she was.

Overall and most importantly the day of our wedding we were able to relax. Planning a wedding is overwhelming and I honestly could not have done it without her.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Erin · Married on 01/13/2018

Please know that as outrageously positive what I’m going to say seems, it doesn’t’ even begin to describe how important Brannan Events / Elise was to my wedding. Elise took my (tight by Bay Area standards) wedding budget and helped me create (okay she really created it with minimal input from me) the most wonderful experience for me and my guests.

Before I hired Elise, I was pretty much having panic attacks every few days – and we were well over a year out. She swooped in, took it all off my plate, and made sure that everything got done in the most supportive, thoughtful, and efficient way. I was obscenely busy going into wedding planning, and Elise helped all of the planning get done, and connected me with the most amazing vendors to really round out my wedding! I am not the most creative person, I roughly know what I like, what I don’t like, have favorite colors and had a vision for an overall vibe. I gave Elise that little bit of information, and she created a fabulous experience.

Going into the final stretch, there was virtually no stress on me, Elise had it all handled. If anything went wrong during that last month, I really didn’t hear about it. Day of, everything went smoothly, I was happy, my husband was happy, everyone was happy!! I can honestly say that Elise made my wedding experience the best it could possibly be, and I highly recommend her for all your event planning and coordination needs. I miss our emails and phone calls and can’t wait to get coffee the next time she is free in the valley!!

Sent on 06/27/2018