Columbia, SC 29210 Map · Phone number

About BostonFirst Administrative Management Services

Congratulations on your engagement!

We understand that planning an event can be time consuming, stressful and difficult to mange while balancing the other obstacles life may throw your way. Let us take your anxieties away!

We specialize in the conceptualizing, planning and execution of all the best moments of your life. We can do as much or as little as you need us to, our level of involvement is totally up to you!

Follow BostonFirst Administrative Management Services on

5f959659e871f6a1 e
5f959659e871f6a1 e

1 Reviews for BostonFirst Administrative Management Services

• Janee

Janee · Married on 12/14/2012

4.2
      3.0

I enjoyed working with Shayna and I loved her sister being my lady in waiting on my very special wedding day. I did the majority of planning and finding my vendors, but Shayna did a good job the weeks before with helping with the correspondance between myself and the vendors while I was away for military training. Everything flowed pretty smoothly on the day of the wedding although she got there after all the wedding party and was also among one of the first to leave from the reception. The broom my husband and I jumped got lost. Overall, I will say working with Shayna made my day less stressful and allowed me to relax!!!!
    Thank you Shayna.