Greenville, Greenville, SC 29607 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,800
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Katie Williams Events

Kate Williams Events is a wedding planner and designer based out of Greenville, South Carolina. Kate and her team have one mission: to provide you with concierge-level service and an attention to detail that can transform your wedding dreams into a reality. Owner and operator Kate Williams has always had a passion for weddings, style, and service, and she has injected those passions into her planning and design company. With Kate Williams Events, you’ll receive a team of professionals who will work with you to bring your vision to life.

Kate Williams Events has experience planning both non-religious and religious weddings. They’ll help you plan every detail of your wedding, from the rehearsal dinner and ceremony to the reception. Some of the planning and event design services they offer include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Full or partial planning
  • Timelines
Follow Katie Williams Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Merit Event Co.
  • Sprague Events, LLC
  • Forever Classic Events
  • Curated Elopements

14 Reviews for Katie Williams Events

• Sarah Mae

Sarah M. · Getting married on 10/09/2021

I don't know what I would have done without Katie!

Oh my gosh Katie Williams is awesome!! My wedding would not have happened without her. She was always calm, kind, and efficient, and she effectively solved difficulties and problems that popped up throughout the planning process. I can't say enough good things about her and her company, she made our wedding day absolutely perfect and the planning process as painless as possible!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Holly S. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

The best!

Katie Williams and her team at Katie Williams Events are hands down the best wedding planners in the business!! Katie was there through all of the ups and downs of planning a wedding during Covid-19 times and made the process of changing venues and dates seamless and stress free. I 100% could not have done it without her!!
    Katie Williams Events killed it on every aspect of the actual wedding day! Associate coordinators Kaitlyn and Kendall were so incredibly sweet and helpful and kept the wedding totally on track. I had multiple people tell me that our wedding was the most organized and well run wedding they had ever been to (including someone who used to coordinate weddings!).
    I seriously cannot thank this team enough for everything that they did and would recommend them to ANYONE looking for a wedding planner!!!

Sent on 09/27/2020
  • Marissa

Marissa C. · Married on 08/29/2020

Absolutely incredible

KWE....where do I even start?! I knew Katie was the perfect fit to plan our wedding from our very first phone call - it was like we had been best friends for years! She understood my vision from day one and always kept us up to date on what was happening with our wedding. Having a pandemic wedding has not been easy, but Katie and her team made it SO much less stressful than it otherwise would've been. They took care of any hiccups that came along and always made my husband and I feel like a priority. On our actual wedding day, I (and my family!) had zero stress the entire day. My husband was actually late due to traffic and she never once made me feel like I needed to stress about it and always gave me updates on what was going on. The work they did to set up our wedding was AMAZING. Every portion of our day was straight out of a fairtytale dream and I have no doubt that 100% of that is due to hiring Katie. Every detail was perfect down to napkin placements. Katie and Marion are such special people to my husband and I now, and I've not only had my dream wedding, but I've gained two incredible friends in this process. If you want your dream wedding and to have SO much fun doing it, you need to hire Katie Williams Events!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Katie Williams Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 950.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• Greenville Greenville, SC, 29607 See on map
    Location of (Katie Williams Events)