Blush Bridal

Fayetteville, NC View map

Based in Fayetteville, North Carolina, Blush Bridal is a wedding dress destination focused on you. From our beautiful boutique in the historic Haymount district, we can style you from your engagement through your honeymoon. We have a range of gorgeous options including top designer wedding gowns (sizes 00-32W), a wide variety of bridesmaid dresses, fashion-forward accessories, and keepsake gifts.

We work with you one-on-one and by appointment only so everything we do is about you and your wedding. At the boutique, we give this personal attention to brides in and near North Carolina. Online, we share it with you worldwide through our website, loveblushbridal.com.

No matter where you are or how we serve you, at Blush Bridal, we invite you to fall in love with a different kind of wedding style experience – one that’s as unique as you are. Because when it’s your dress, you’ll know it and we’ll find the one that’ll make you blush!

Blush Bridal is your Authorized Retailer for the following Bridal Gown, Wedding Dress and Bridesmaid Dress Collections.

| Watters | WTOO | Willowby | Encore | Blush by Hayley Paige | Nicole Miller | Essense of Australia | Island Bridal | Pronovias | Atelier Pronovias| After Six | Dessy Collection | Alfred Sung | Lela Rose | Jenny Yoo | Hayley Paige Occasions | Watters Maids | Wtoo Maids |

1 User photo

• W
    Williams Married on 10/19/2019

Every bride should have an experience like this!

I had the best experience trying on wedding dresses. I had a large group of people with me and everyone was included and comfortable while my stylist pulled gorgeous, flattering dresses for me and gave great advice when I was torn amongst three. I absolutely loved my experience here and I said YES to the dress!! I would highly recommend Blush to any bride who wants a great experience and wedding dress!! My first and last stop.
    Heather D. Married on 08/03/2019

LOVE The Experience

Blush Bridal was amazing. I was an out of state bridesmaids and my stylists was so helpful over the phone regarding sizing questions and ship dates. When my dress arrived they even recommended a seamstress in my area. I would recommend brides and bridesmaids. Thank you Blush Bridal for being such a huge help with working with a big bridal party!!! :)
  • NurseLex17
    Alexcia Married on 03/30/2019
    I got the honor to work with Candice and she was amazing. She was very professional but at the same time personable. The decor was beautiful and the service was outstanding. As a Fayetteville native, I will definitely recommend this gem.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Numan & Hollie
    23 photos · 12/05/2016

119 Broadfoot Ave Fayetteville, 28305

Open by appointment only.
Location of (Blush Bridal)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding