Saint Joseph, MI 49085 Map · Phone number

7f33417618954ffb edit1
alyssamcelhenyphotography 543

6 Reviews for Blue Sapphire Events

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2017

We’re so happy we hired Stefanie to be our day-of coordinator for our wedding at the Blue Dress Barn this past July. In the month leading up to the wedding, it was great to be able to pass off projects we had spent so much time working on and know they’d be in good hands with Stefanie. She was reliable and resourceful on the day of the wedding, ensuring that everything was executed as planned and that we stayed on schedule. She was one of the first ones there and stayed right until the end as everything was packed up after the reception. We honestly could not have done it without her, and knowing everything was being taken care of allowed us and our families to spend more time really enjoying the day. We would highly recommend her for any couple who needs a hand with their wedding day details!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Heather · Married on 06/09/2017

Stefanie did an amazing job being my DOC! She is professional and kind and really knows how to step up and take charge of making sure every part of the wedding runs smoothly! I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding day because of her! She worked well with the timeline, the wedding party, all the vendors.. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Kate · Married on 09/09/2016

We were less than a month out from our wedding when I decided that I needed help managing all the details on the big day...and I am so glad I contacted Blue Sapphire Events for our Day of Coordinator. Right from the start Stefanie was professional and helped us identify things we hadn't even thought of planning. The timelines she put together helped us and all our vendors get a clear vision for the flow of the day and identify potential conflicts before they happened. Her assistance with set up and clean up at the venue was a life saver. The flat rate simplified our decision - and was worth every penny!

Sent on 10/02/2016