13428 Blue Heron Beach Dr., Orlando, FL 32821 Map · Phone number

About Blue Heron Beach Resort

Beautiful Romantic Lakefront Condo Resort located on Lake Bryan. Lakeside & Nature Trail Gazebos for intimate to full size ceremonies, with venue areas Lakeside or climate controlled, perfect for receptions, rehearsals & much more! 1 and 2 bedroom condo suite accommodations have balconies that overlook the Lake and the Sunrise. Close to all major attractions, but very relaxing and tranquil! Small minimum room block contract required to reserve venue space - call for details.

terracelayout
PoolDockLake
Hotelmirroredonlake

3 Reviews for Blue Heron Beach Resort

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2016

Our wedding happened to be the day of Hurricane Matthew. But fear not! John, Terri, and all of the staff at Blue Heron took it upon themselves to make sure my wedding went perfectly! I couldn't use the venue that I had reserved for a year and 10 months, and John said I could just have it there! They exceeded all of my expectations! The wedding was right on the dock and it was absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend this venue to ANYONE! It is the best place on Lake Bryan!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Crystal · Married on 05/08/2010

The Blue Heron Beach Resort was a great choice for our out of town wedding, we had our ceremony on the dock and reception in the banquet room. Both locations were beautiful. The rooms are huge and for a good price, we had several family members from out of town come, they were able to cook every meal...it cut down a lot in food expenses during our trip. I would definitely stay there again...

Sent on 05/15/2010

Courtney · Married on 02/16/2018

3.4
      3.0
      3.0
      2.5

We booked a block of rooms at the Blue Heron for our wedding. The rooms were cheap, spacious and had a beautiful view. The hotel also has a pool and pool bar which our guests enjoyed. That being said we ended up extremely frustrated for two reasons. The main one being we had paid the home owners association their docking fee so our guests could be shuttles to Paradise Cove. The day of my wedding, I was a half hour late going to my venue, in my dress and Blue Heron stops me to tell me they’re not going to let our boat shuttle dock because they hadn’t seen the payment. I had paid them many many months prior and received a confirmation. After arguing for a bit it was resolved and our boat was able to dock, however it was the last thing you want to deal with when you’re on your way to your wedding. It was the only sour point of the day. We also got in trouble multiple times for being too loud after the wedding. There were 7 of us playing cards on a Friday night and we were told they would call the cops if we weren’t quiet because our neighbors had to go to work. So if you envision hanging out with your wedding guests after your wedding, do it elsewhere.

Sent on 02/28/2018