4012 Central Florida Parkway, Orlando, FL 32837 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes

Spend your day creating memories and leave all the details to us. Our wedding team specializes in designing weddings that ensure you and your guests will have the most captivating experience imaginable. Your wedding dreams are truly our pleasure.

Follow The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes on

The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes 2
The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes 3
The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes 4

Allie · Married on 05/13/2018

My experience with the Ritz has been so perfect. They did everything I wanted for my wedding and more. Leigh Anne was my coordinator and she was amazing and always very easy to get in touch with. I’m so grateful for all of their hard work! The cake they made for us was to the detail exactly what we asked for.

Sent on 05/26/2018
    The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes 5
    The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes 6
    The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes 7
    The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes 8

JESSICA · Married on 11/12/2016

AMAZING!!!! I have planned my wedding with The Ritz Carlton and my coordinator there Megan Buncis, for a year and a half! Every step of the way was great with awesome service! They made me feel wanted and pampered always! :) Orlando has SO many wedding venues to select from but I know I selected the best one! The food, service and atmosphere is a dream! I would over and over again recommend this venue to any bride considering it! :) Thank you Ritz!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Gabrielle · Married on 06/06/2015

We used both the Ritz Carlton and JW Marriott at Grande Lakes property (they share the same property) for our venue and it was fantastic. We worked with Michael from the Ritz Carlton and he did everything he could at all times to make my husband and I happy with our day, Sarah Selman also helped out with room blocking for our guests. Everything ran smoothly and if there was even the slightest hiccup in the road, the team was on it to make it right! A very good feeling to have on your wedding day. The groom and his brothers wanted to play a round of golf the day of the wedding and Michael coordinated everything for that so well. They set up a cake tasting that was AMAZING. This team really goes above and beyond what you expect and they have a smile on their faces the entire way through!

Beautiful site, beautiful services, beautiful people! A+++!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Award

The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 600
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 6
  • Describe your venue: Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound

• The Buzzcatz
    The Buzzcatz Wedding Bands

The Ritz Carlton's staff and service are second to none. We have had the pleasure of performing for many events there over the years and we look forward to many more! - Ricky Sylvia & The Buzzcatz

• Paper Couture Stationery
    Paper Couture Stationery Wedding Invitations

I have worked on several weddings at the Ritz, and every time they KNOCK IT OUT OF THE PARK!

• Beautiful Music & Paint It Black Quartet (Est. 1985)
    Beautiful Music & Paint It Black Quartet (Est. 1985) Wedding Musicians

What a terrific venue - we have been working for this property since prior to their Grand Opening - 9 years and counting. Great service and wonderful staff. Happy Planning, Shannon Beautiful Music www.beautifulmusic.cc

• 4012 Central Florida Parkway Orlando, 32837 See on map