225 Roebling Ln, Cary, NC 27513 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,250
Availability Check your date

About Blissful Celebrations

Blissful Celebrations, LLC is a professional wedding and events planning company based in Cary, North Carolina. This company specializes in creating beautiful events for weddings, showers, and other life celebrations. Blissful Celebrations, LLC will work closely with each client from the initial consultation all the way until the reception is over.

Blissful Celebrations, LLC offers full service event planning services, event logistics, and much more. If you only need some assistance for your special day, this company also offers partial planning services and day-of coordination to accommodate those needs. Blissful Celebrations, LLC provides their services in Cary, Raleigh, Durham, and across central North Carolina. Additional services include the following:

• Rehearsal dinners

5 Reviews for Blissful Celebrations

• Madeline

Madeline Moton · Getting married on 03/28/2020

Awesome & Friendly

Bliss is great. She was flexible with meeting me, she had a great presentation of her services, she asked the important questions to get to know how my brain works, and she is very organized. We will be using her as our day-of-coordinator!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Tassy Pankow · Married on 10/26/2019

Made our wedding day perfect! We could not have asked for anything more!

Bliss was our wedding coordinator for our wedding on 10/26/19. She was nothing short of amazing. My only regret is that we did not start working with her sooner!

She was amazingly responsive and always had a solution to any issues that arose. She was honest and forthcoming about all of the choices we made and what she recommended.

She helped us through an unfortunate venue space change 3 months before our wedding; working to get us a refund from our first venue and working closely with our new venue to ensure we had what we needed to keep our wedding on track. She was even the person to flag to us that we needed to change our first venue; the best decision we made leading up to our wedding and we are forever grateful that she cared enough about us and our wedding day to help us make that tough decision.

She kept a long check list for us to work through so we felt more in control and less overwhelmed with all there was to do before a wedding; and she was always available for questions with immediate options so you never felt lost.

The day of the wedding, everything went seamlessly. She ensured everything including our custom alter and quick venue flip from ceremony to reception was flawless.

She organized and coordinated with all of our vendors to ensure they had all questions answered and needs met to be successful. She and her assistant were on top of everything at the reception from what time we needed speeches to start to where gifts needed to go (we didn't ask for any so had no place for them) to managing the flip to how much we were spending on our bar tab.

We had several relatives come up to us and say "I am not sure how much you paid for Bliss to be here but she was worth every penny" and "Your coordinator is amazing". We could not agree more.

Bliss even went above and beyond to organize taking our decor to a storage unit we had booked nearby since we left for our honeymoon the next morning. This made our wedding even more stress free as we did not have to worry about what to do with everything that night.

She was amazing every step of the way and we always felt taken care of. The day of was completely stress free and we did not have to worry about anything. She truly made our day perfect. We would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a seamless wedding.

Sent on 12/02/2019

Kerry · Married on 05/05/2018

One of the best wedding decisions I made was reaching out to Bliss! My husband and I did a mostly DIY Wedding and then a month prior I realized our Venue Owner wasn't going to be doing some major things and that I needed a coordinator for the day of. We hadn't budgeted for it but from the moment I reached out to Bliss she assured me we would figure it out! She was willing to work with us and figured out a plan that we could afford and still included everything we needed. She is AMAZING at what she does!! From the first meeting I felt at ease knowing that she would take care of everything day of and also a few weeks prior. She did everything from reaching out to vendors for us to helping my bridesmaids bustle my dress. She even stepped in 10 minutes prior to our Father/Daughter dance to help my dad and I practice! Our wedding day was perfect and because of Bliss and her team it was also stress free. My only regret was not hiring her sooner then a month prior to the wedding!! Trust me, you will not regret hiring her and her team!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Blissful Celebrations FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 995.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3995.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Eichner's Studio Wedding Photographers

Bliss is amazing! I am a photographer. I worked a wedding beside her New Year's Eve 2017. Bliss is extremely organized, easy to work with, polite, professional, nicely dressed, kept to the timeline, kept track of all the wedding party on the large estate (Stevenson Ridge), and even made sure I had a meal. I've photographed a lot of weddings. Bliss was the best wedding planner I've worked with since I started in 2007! -Adrienne Eichner

• 225 Roebling Ln Cary, NC, 27513 See on map
    Monday-Friday: 9:00am-7:00pm Saturday: 9:00am-5:00pm Sunday: 11:00am-5:00pm
    Location of (Blissful Celebrations)