Norfolk, VA 23510 Map · Phone number

About Blair Daniels ~ Creative Wedding Design & Consulting

Weddings now focus much more on the individual style of the couple than the formalities of the ceremony. Unique weddings are our passion and helping you convey your own blend of styles is what we do best. Our services strictly depend on your needs and wishes. We can create an entire look and theme, or handle one special detail. Examples of our services include: Complete decorative design, Ceremony décor, Reception décor, Floral design, Place cards /Escort Cards, Table Numbers, Menu Cards, Out of Town Bags/gifts, Personal Dresser for the Bride, Plus many more!!! Your initial consultation is free. During the meeting we like to find out what are your goals, where there might be an opportunity for conveying your own distinctive style, and what are your needs for our services. We will also discuss theme, colors, ceremony and reception locations, as well as the overall look and feel you would like to achieve.

IMGP3916
DavidSchwartz WEDDINGPICTURES580
IMGP4225

1 Reviews for Blair Daniels ~ Creative Wedding Design & Consulting

Sue · Married on 10/09/2010

Blair Daniels is truly an artist with flowers. I've seen her work before so when I asked her to create arrangements and bouquets for my wedding I knew they would be beautiful. I only told her my colors and a very vague idea of what I would like. Not only did I get what I liked, I got what I never could have imagined - the most stunning bouquets and arrangements. Her vision and creativity is amazing. She loves what she does and it shows. I can't recommend her highly enough.

Sue

Sent on 10/20/2010

Blair Daniels ~ Creative Wedding Design & Consulting FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Day-of Coordination, Delivery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Chalkboards, Signage

• East Beach Catering
    East Beach Catering Wedding Caterers

Blair is very porfessional and has so many creative ideas always a pleasure to work with

• Norfolk, 23510 See on map