6650 W State St, Milwaukee, WI 53213 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Beth Engel Photography

Your wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime event. Let Beth capture the emotions, events and details of your day. With color and black & white images and a creative blend of technique and artistry, you’re wedding imagery will be as expressive and unique as your day.

We think our clients say it best…

“I wanted to first and foremost, THANK YOU again for the beautiful pictures and for being such a joy to work with! I can’t tell you how many compliments I got about you and Jessica!
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PICTURE out of all 789 is the one of my mom sitting in the crowd at the ceremony looking at us with her “crying but proud” look. I’ve never captured that and haven’t seen it very often in my 31 years and that picture alone was priceless. Thank you for capturing it! Some of my other favorites – our dip at the end of our dance – I must have thought I was Ginger Rogers! Too funny! I love the “park” pictures and the family ones turned out GREAT!”

Stacie O’Conner

“Beth, I’m viewing the pictures online now. I’ve been online for about an hour and a half and I’m not even at the reception yet. I have to say – “O my God” I cannot believe these photos are absolutely fantastic! I’m going to need another job to buy all the pictures that I want. They’re unbelievable. I know Abby is going to be anxious to see these, but I can’t get off line to call her! Wonderful job Beth, they’re absolutely beautiful. Everybody’s just going to love them. Thank you so very much for helping to make Abby’s perfect day even more perfect.”

Pam Lindner, mother of the bride

Megan
BWT
Betty

3 Reviews for Beth Engel Photography

Katie · Married on 10/24/2009

Beth's work is BEAUTIFUL, she got amazing candid shots and caught so many different emotions from people throughout the day. I was hesitant about the price up to the wedding but after seeing our final pictures I in no way have any hesitant feelings of how much we paid.
    I was able to get my negatives in part of my package 1 year from the wedding date, so look into that before signing a contract if it's important for you to have the rights.

ledia · Married on 06/08/2008

Beth is such a great photographer. She is a little expensive but her work is so unique and creative

Gina · Married on 09/06/2008

3.5

Great photography, very creative and energetic. Very organized and prepared on wedding day.

Beth Engel Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• 6650 W State St Milwaukee, Wisconsin, WI 53213 See on map