Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Beth Engel Photography

Your wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime event. Let Beth capture the emotions, events and details of your day. With color and black & white images and a creative blend of technique and artistry, you’re wedding imagery will be as expressive and unique as your day.

We think our clients say it best…

“I wanted to first and foremost, THANK YOU again for the beautiful pictures and for being such a joy to work with! I can’t tell you how many compliments I got about you and Jessica!
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PICTURE out of all 789 is the one of my mom sitting in the crowd at the ceremony looking at us with her “crying but proud” look. I’ve never captured that and haven’t seen it very often in my 31 years and that picture alone was priceless. Thank you for capturing it! Some of my other favorites – our dip at the end of our dance – I must have thought I was Ginger Rogers! Too funny! I love the “park” pictures and the family ones turned out GREAT!”

Stacie O’Conner

“Beth, I’m viewing the pictures online now. I’ve been online for about an hour and a half and I’m not even at the reception yet. I have to say – “O my God” I cannot believe these photos are absolutely fantastic! I’m going to need another job to buy all the pictures that I want. They’re unbelievable. I know Abby is going to be anxious to see these, but I can’t get off line to call her! Wonderful job Beth, they’re absolutely beautiful. Everybody’s just going to love them. Thank you so very much for helping to make Abby’s perfect day even more perfect.”

Pam Lindner, mother of the bride

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Milwaukee

3 Reviews for Beth Engel Photography

Beth's work is BEAUTIFUL, she got amazing candid shots and caught so many different emotions from people throughout the day. I was hesitant about the price up to the wedding but after seeing our final pictures I in no way have any hesitant feelings of how much we paid.
I was able to get my negatives in part of my package 1 year from the wedding date, so look into that before signing a contract if it's important for you to have the rights.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/24/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great photography, very creative and energetic. Very organized and prepared on wedding day.

Profile Picture Gina, 9/6/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Beth is such a great photographer. She is a little expensive but her work is so unique and creative

Profile Picture ledia, 6/8/08, 5 Reviews