29035 Marilyn Dr, Canyon Country, CA 91387 Map · Phone number

About Bellina Bridal

Couture Custom by Bellina Bridal

If you are looking for a gorgeously made gown without the enormous price tag, you have come to the right place. The Bellina Bridal Atelier is located just outside Los Angeles, California. We make wedding gowns using fine fabric, lace and other textiles. We are dedicated to the highest quality and the most attentive customer service. I handle all gowns one on one and get to know my clients personally. We walk you through every step of the process from pattern selection to your final dream gown. You will not have a nicer experience than having a dress custom made by Bellina Bridal.

We offer free layaway and payment plans, prompt, courteous, reliable service, couture quality, high quality fabrics and trims on all our gowns. Our custom gowns range anywhere from 600.00 and up. We are a cost conscious company, able to give you the best without a huge hole in your pocket.

We are able to assist you in designing your own gown and creating it from scratch, vintage recreation, designer recreation as well as carrying a large selection of our own designs to choose from.

Please take a look at our offerings. If you have questions please let us know.

IMG5676
IMG5676
Alios

5 Reviews for Bellina Bridal

Lindsey · Married on 05/01/2011

Having Karen make my wedding dress for me was a really great experience. Some of my family was skeptical about me hiring out for a wedding dress, but I do not regret it at all and I'm really glad I chose Bellina Bridal. She responded to all my e-mails promptly and took all my questions seriously. It was really exciting when the dress arrived and now I can't wait to wear it. The only alterations it will need are because I lost weight recently. The fabric and the way the dress moves is really gorgeous. I would recommend Bellina Bridal and Karen to anyone!

Sent on 05/07/2011

Kate · Married on 04/02/2011

Karen at Bellina Bridal was wonderful to work with! I contacted Bellina Bridal because I knew exactly what kind of dress I wanted, but I didn't want to pay designer prices. Karen and I communicated via email to put together a sketch, and she sent swatches of fabric via post to make sure I got what I wanted. My dress came out beautifully, and only needed minor alterations. I loved it!! The craftsmanship of the dress was very high quality, as well as the fabric and lace details. Thank You Karen for making my dream dress a reality! :)

Sent on 06/03/2012

Kristen · Married on 10/20/2010

I adore Bellina Bridal and Karen!.. Even when I was little I knew I wanted a unique red wedding dress... I looked everywhere and that's when I found Karen... I was worried because we where designing a dress through email but it came out so perfect.. I got to deign it and choose the color with Karens help deciding... I can truly say my dress was one of a kind... Also being plus size I was so scared it wasn't going to fit.. But again Karen got it just right!... I got married in October and I still email her... I'm so thankful to her... I got married in Vegas and had to walk through MGM grand and every single person stopped to stare... The photographer at the wedding place absolutely loved it... You want your dream dress, Bellina Bridal is it!!

Sent on 05/04/2011