Bella Trio

Durham, NC View map

Allison Married on 06/10/2017
    The stylists at Bella Trio are AMAZING! I started the day with a fantastic massage from James that left me feeling calm and relaxed. Given nerves on the day of, I would recommend to every bride to start our wedding day with a massage from James. Tiffany was my stylist and she turned me into a beautiful, blushing bride. Her attention to detail created the perfect look! Several of my bridesmaids and the flower girl also had their hair and make-up done. Each of them looked stunning thanks to Bella Trio.
    Marissa Married on 12/10/2016
    I am so glad I decided to book the ladies at Bella Trio salon for my wedding day hair and make up! Jodi was very helpful with scheduling, especially when we had changes with the number of people needing hair and make up services. Haley did my hair and make up and I was really happy with how both turned out. My mom and grandma were also very pleased. Thanks, Bella Trio!
  • Max
    Max Married on 07/16/2016
    Jodi was AWESOME! I went to her for hair and makeup, for both my trial/bridal shoot and for the big day.

She totally listened to everything I had to say and made the changes I asked for with finesse. My bridesmaids and i went to the salon for our hair and makeup the day of the wedding, and they had a table set up and waiting for us for our breakfast pastry and mimosa spread that we brought with us!

It was also SUPER affordable. My girls and I looked fantastic and it's all thanks to Jodi and her team!

5826 Fayetteville Road, Suites 103 & 110 Durham, 27713
9194841221
866-484-1221
Location of (Bella Trio)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding