1 East Delaware Place Suite 200, Chicago, IL 60611 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bella Bridesmaids

Bella Bridesmaids loves a wedding! We have the largest collection of bridesmaid dresses from the world’s leading designers in our Bella Showrooms. With hundreds of dresses to choose from, your personal Bella stylist is ready for anything. Whether you’re getting married in a grand ballroom or having a hoedown on the family farm, we have you covered.

At Bella Bridesmaids, we recognize that every bride has her own vision and each bridesmaid is unique. We’ll give you personal attention to help you find the right dress for your girls and your day-and ship your dresses anywhere in the Continental United States. We’d love to play a part in helping to create your wedding and make it everything you have dreamed.

amsalepalett

Bella Bridesmaids 7
  • Annie

Annie Quinlin · Married on 09/21/2019

Easy + Friendly, 5 Stars for Danielle

I made an appointment with Danielle at BB Chicago to help identify bridesmaid dresses for my upcoming wedding. With 9 people in my party, I wanted to make sure I had a clear idea of what I wanted without too many outside opinions. Danielle was helpful, provided great input and made this part of the process a breeze. She was able to find two great brands with similar colors and introduce styles for a variety of fits. After I left, all of the dresses were uploaded to their online portal for each maid to look at and pick out their favorite. This was probably the easiest thing I've done throughout the entire wedding planning process.

Sent on 01/25/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Kozlow · Married on 09/07/2019

Helpful & Convenient

For our wedding, I chose navy blue Alfred Sung dresses, and the team at Bella Bridesmaids was extremely helpful when my local bridesmaids were choosing their styles. They were able to try on the dresses and order them in the same day. The dresses looked beautiful, and I would highly recommend Bella Bridesmaids to any bride searching for dresses for their big day.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Great service and availability

Great service and availability

Sent on 04/25/2019

Bella Bridesmaids FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Plus Size Gowns