1 East Delaware Place Suite 200, Chicago, IL 60611 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bella Bridesmaids

Bella Bridesmaids loves a wedding! We have the largest collection of bridesmaid dresses from the world’s leading designers in our Bella Showrooms. With hundreds of dresses to choose from, your personal Bella stylist is ready for anything. Whether you’re getting married in a grand ballroom or having a hoedown on the family farm, we have you covered.

At Bella Bridesmaids, we recognize that every bride has her own vision and each bridesmaid is unique. We’ll give you personal attention to help you find the right dress for your girls and your day-and ship your dresses anywhere in the Continental United States. We’d love to play a part in helping to create your wedding and make it everything you have dreamed.

amsalepalett

Bella Bridesmaids 7
  • Annie

Annie Quinlin · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Easy + Friendly, 5 Stars for Danielle

I made an appointment with Danielle at BB Chicago to help identify bridesmaid dresses for my upcoming wedding. With 9 people in my party, I wanted to make sure I had a clear idea of what I wanted without too many outside opinions. Danielle was helpful, provided great input and made this part of the process a breeze. She was able to find two great brands with similar colors and introduce styles for a variety of fits. After I left, all of the dresses were uploaded to their online portal for each maid to look at and pick out their favorite. This was probably the easiest thing I've done throughout the entire wedding planning process.

Sent on 01/25/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Getting married on 08/03/2019

Great service and availability

Great service and availability

Sent on 04/25/2019

Jordan Hughes · Married on 10/19/2018

My girls loved their dresses!

All of my girls loved their Bella Bridesmaid dresses! The color was perfect, and they were able to find a dress that suited all my girls. The ordering process was easy and organized. I also found the dresses for less on another website, so they were nice enough to price match the cost for me. Overall, highly recommend getting your dresses here!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Bella Bridesmaids 8
    Bella Bridesmaids 9
    Bella Bridesmaids 10
    Bella Bridesmaids 11
    Bella Bridesmaids 12

Bella Bridesmaids FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Plus Size Gowns