Beauty Vibes Artistry

Tampa, FL View map Visit website

Beauty Vibes Artistry is a Tampa based bridal beauty team that provides beautiful hairstyling and flawless makeup that will truly make you look and feel beautiful. Delight in the freedom of relaxing on your wedding day while having fun with loved ones before one of the most important moments of your life. Every BVA Bride gets a seamless beauty experience from booking, to their wedding, and beyond.

Work with experienced artists who are experts in the beauty industry and love making every bridal vision come to life. Past weddings and styled bridal shoots have been featured in popular publications like Rocky Mountain Bride and Surreal Magazine!

This is your chance for your own personal glam specialists! Beauty Vibes Artistry is committed to pampering you as deserved, with complimentary details such as customized luxury skincare prep and touch up kits. Services currently being offered are:

• Virtual Consultations to discuss your wedding beauty goals
  • Bridal Previews to consult with your artists in person and create your perfect wedding day look
  • Makeup with contouring and highlighting to add definition to your look
  • Creative hairstyling including updos, waves, braids, and more
  • The option of Airbrush Foundation which is applied with an airbrush machine, is water resistant, transfer free, and vegan
  • Luxury lashes that come in a wide variety of styles to accentuate each eye and face shape
  • Group services for not only the bride or groom but the bridal party
  • Touch up kits with every service

Areas Covered

Though Beauty Vibes Artistry is based in Tampa, this luxury makeup artist travels as well. Within 20 miles of 33619, travel is already included in pricing. Local areas include:

• Tampa
  • Apollo Beach
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

$15

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$125

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Group Services
Makeup
Salon
Spa
Licensed
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Trisha
    Trisha Married on 07/09/2022

Your Search is OVER

Congratulations the search for your HMUA is over! Neca and Chrissanthony with Beauty Vibes Artistry were so incredibly professional and encouraging. They created an environment where I felt comfortable to hang out with my bridesmaids and relax because they had everything handled.

The two did hair and makeup for 5 of us, and everyone was GORGEOUS. They have perfected the art of making you look like an elevated version of yourself for your big day.

I can not recommend Beauty Vibes Artistry enough!
  • Alana
    Alana C. Married on 05/07/2022

Wonderful, patient, kind

I had such a wonderful experience with Neca. She was so patient as she listened to my mother and mother-in-laws request for natural glam. She played such a pivotal role in my wedding day as her calm energy radiated the bridal suite. My own makeup was stunning as she delivered such a wonderful natural bridal glam for my wedding day. I would also like to mention that I did not have time for a bridal trial(my last minute booking choice) and I still felt so happy with my final results. I have sensitive skin and a fragrance allergy and she was so wonderful with working with my allergies. Thank you again for such a wonderful day.
  • Kayla
    Kayla W. Married on 03/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My look was executed perfectly

She was great and had amazing time management. She made my makeup look exactly how I wanted so i looked great in my pictures❤️ . She was sweet and patient with getting my 4 and 6 yr old nieces together. I highly recommend her

Beauty Vibes Artistry's reply:

Aw thanks Kayla! We were excited to be there for you while you were in town. Your nieces singing and getting their hair and makeup done made my day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Neca Gonzalez
Neca Gonzalez
Owner + Lead Makeup Artist

Hey everyone! If we haven't met already, my name is Neca! I was born in Washington DC, raised in San Diego, California, and now living in Tampa as a #boymom and military wife! I'm a lover of coffee, shopping, and obviously anything beauty related!

As a licensed esthetician and certified makeup artist, I did my first wedding in 2017, and fell in love! From then on, I decided I would start focusing on being a bridal makeup specialist!

Bouncing around and living different places has gotten me used to working with people from all different backgrounds, ethnicities, and cultures. From engagements, weddings, to pregnancy annoucnements, I love being apart of my clients journeys as they hit these amazing milestones in their lives.

I'm passionate about what I do, and know how important these memories are, which is why I specifically offer a luxury beauty experience. You deserve to relax, be pampered, and let a professional be there for you!

8813 Serene Retreat Ln Apt 318 Tampa, FL, 33619
6193350012
Location of (Beauty Vibes Artistry)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding