Belmont, CA 94002 Map · Phone number

About Avso Events

Avso Events is a full service boutique wedding and event planning firm, planning events throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond for over a decade.

Although we plan corporate and social events throughout the year, our talented team with a variety of skills are amazing at creating one of a kind weddings. This is what sets us apart.

We believe that the planning process is a special time for you, your family and friends. Because our intention is to be with you every step of the way and to insure a flawless event, we only reserve calendar space to plan 8 weddings annually.

Whether your vision is wine country - rustic, romantic or modern - day glamour , we are here to listen to your ideas, and take every measure to plan,design and create a flawless event that will be long remembered by you and your guests.

Happy Planning to you,

JasminePhotosStephanieRudi24
ClagueWedx327
DSCF1497
Avso Events
Florals and centerpieces designed by Tricia Fountaine Floral Design, Santa Barbara
Pre-ceremony reception.
Pre-ceremony reception.
Beautiful Moroccan tent provided by Raj Tents, played host to the ceremony and dessert reception.
Tent adornment provided by Raj Tents
Tent adornment provided by Raj Tents
Jumping the Broom.

Jumping the Broom. In African folklore, jumping the broom meant leaving the single life in the the...
Amerika and Ruben Sanchez
Amerika and Ruben Sanchez
Couples Cake by Chestnut Street Bakery, San Francisco
Couples Cake by Chestnut Street Bakery, San Francisco
JasminePhotosStephanieRudi07
JasminePhotosStephanieRudi08

14 Reviews for Avso Events

John · Married on 12/06/2016

Every detail was considered and researched in advance and that is exactly why we sought out and relied on a serious professional. The only thing left for us to do was celebrate and enjoy the results of perfect planning. There is nothing like a personal referral when planning that once-in-a-lifetime event. That how we found AVSO and why we are happy to personally recommend Janet and her team at AVSO - enjoy your special day!

• Sandra

Sandra · Married on 08/25/2011

It's a rare occasion when I can give a five star rating to a vendor but Avso Events deserves 5 stars and more. My experience with Janet Lash, Principal was exceptional. Her attention to detail and follow through created an enchanting destination wedding experience in Ocho Rios, Jamaica that my husband and I will remember for a lifetime. Planning a wedding in Jamaica is no small feat. Avso synched the unreliable communication and the never ending international protocols by creating close relationships with key professionals responsible for every aspect of the wedding. Even though I could not afford to have Avso staff in Jamaica the day of the event, Ms.Lash follow thru with every detail the day of the wedding. Our photographer, decorator, DJ, minister, make-up artist, hotel and venue coordinator had nothing but complete respect for her work and worked diligently to make sure all her wishes on our behalf was fulfilled. I valued her insights in assisting with wedding attire, rehearsal/welcome dinner, bridal party gifts to suggestions for the wedding reception theme. She was prompt in returning our calls and keeping costs within budget without losing the beauty and integrity of the wedding. If you are looking for a wedding professional that insists on quality and keeps your best interest in mind, I would definitely recommend working with Janet Lash of Avso Events.

Janice · Married on 05/29/2010

Janet of AVSO was an AMAZING coordinator. I was feeling a bit overwhelmed during the planning process of my daughters wedding and finally decided to hire someone to assist. I found Janet on the web and consider myself to be very lucky to have found her.

She impressed me from the very moment that I met her. She was always available to discuss details, was present at all of our vendor consultations and took the stress that comes in planning weddings away from me.

Especially important was the final week before the wedding. We found this to potentially be the most stressful time and Janet just took control of the situations and told me to not worry about it and to enjoy this time with my daughter, which I did. It was an incredible experience.

The event was flawless. Janet was always present if there were any questions and anything that came up was dealt with immediately and professionally. She is just a beautiful person on the inside and the outside. Loved working with her, would recommend her without hesitation and hope to work with her again in the future with one of my other daughters wedding.

Award

Avso Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 4,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 6,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 9,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Monica Michelle's Photography
    Monica Michelle's Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Janet and I have to say her level of professionalism and her personal touch are surpassed by no one. I would not hesitate to recommend her.

• Floralisa
    Floralisa Wedding Florists

Working with Janet of Avso Events was a wonderful experience. She has a keen sense of creativity and her attention to detail is any bride's dream come true. Working with her proved to be easy and stress free. She kept me up-to-date on timelines and changes in a timely manner, wich made my job easier. I look forward to working with her again and would highly recommend her. Sincerely, Lisa Brown (Floralisa.com)

• Belmont, CA 94002 See on map