4920 Windy Hill Dr, Cary, NC 27605 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ashley Watts Beauty

We keep our focus. No packages, no fluff. We’re all about the experience and creating magical moments with each and every single bride we kick it with. So if you’re ready to spend the morning hanging with us over mimosas and listening to my chill wedding playlist, then let’s get this party started.

HERE’S THE DEETS:

• Our team is licensed and able to handle as many party members you can find.

• We’re fully mobile and always down to bring the party to you.

• Our focus will always be celebrating your big moments. You’re the MVP, VIP, and whatever acronym there is for “center of our day”.

• We don’t believe in double booking. Your wedding is our one and only for the day.

• We aren’t into putting on a show, or being someone who we aren’t. We’re here to deliver amazing services we’re passionate about while also discussing our favorite TV shows and funny stories. We want to blend into your day seamless, no stuffy business here.

• We’re constantly learning more and expanding our skills with up to date trends and techniques.

• We think it’s important to “find your tribe”, especially on big days like this.

• We don’t offer just services, we’re offering our friendship, advice, and vibes to you and yours.

IF YOU ARE TOTALLY INTO ALL OF THOSE THINGS. SEEMS LIKE YOU’RE MY KIND OF GAL!

Follow Ashley Watts Beauty on

Ashley Watts Beauty 6
Ashley Watts Beauty 7

Skyelar · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding hair/makeup

Ashley and Lindsey were the most perfect duo for myself and my bridesmaids on my wedding day. I am picky when it comes to my hair and makeup getting done by someone else, but I absolutely loved the look they created. I was in tears I was so happy and my bridesmaids were all in love with their looks as well. I would definitely recommend Ashley for any of your beauty needs.

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Ashley Watts Beauty 8
    Ashley Watts Beauty 9
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing makeup for wedding!

Ashley was incredible and made all of my bridal party look beautiful for the big day! She was also just a blast to be around and made my wedding morning even more exciting. She is obviously very talented but came at a very reasonable price. I would recommend Ashley to anyone looking for a great makeup artist for their wedding day!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 05/25/2019

Best wedding HMU experience I could have asked for!

Ashley did an amazing job at my wedding and was so laid back, attentive, and fun to work with! She listened to everything I said (even when I didn't know how to say it) and managed to nail exactly the hair and makeup I was going for and made sure that she got everything perfect.

Sent on 07/18/2019

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 140.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

Real Weddings

• The Longhouse
    The Longhouse Barn & Farm Weddings

Aahley's makeup is always naturally beautiful and gorgeous! We have had the pleasure of using her talents at the Longhouse for a few style shoots!

• 4920 Windy Hill Dr Cary, NC, 27605 See on map