1020 Brookstown Ave STE 41, Winston Salem, NC 27101 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 6

About toujours

Hi, I’m Chelsea; owner and lead photographer of toujours and I am so pumped you're here!

Due to COVID-19 so many of you are having to move your weddings. I still have available dates for Fall and Winter 2020 to accommodate those of you that may have lost your photographer due to changing your date or because you just want to get married now. You can contact me here or via my inquiry form on my website https://www.toujoursphoto.com/inquire

Your wedding day goes by in a flash ( pun intended ) and it can be easy to miss little moments. Sometimes you don't even get a second to hold your lover, stare into their eyes, and say ”omfg we’re married!” and really, that’s the whole point. You and your partner are the priority. My goal is to let you be able to live in the moment when it matters and then relive those moments always.

Weddings start at $2,199+

15 Reviews for toujours

• Patrice

Patrice · Getting married on 08/15/2020

Ahhhhmazing!

Okay y’all let me just say, you know when a photographer does amazing quality work when you have to leave a review twice on two different sites! I can’t brag enough about Chelsea, as I’ve worked with her personally for fashion photography photos! This woman is amazing and so easy to work with. My fiancé and I recently shot our engagement photos, and they turned out lovely ! My fiancé was amazed at how nice he looked on camera (as he’s not a fan of himself in pics). Chelsea really outdoes herself when it comes to her work. When I say she deserves more than 5 stars she DESERVES MORE hands down! If you’re looking for a photographer that will give you beautiful photos for an affordable price, Chelsea is your girl! And please go check out her work. I can’t stop raving over the recent engagement photos of ours from the Raleigh Arts Museum... y’all don’t even understand how stunningly beautiful they turned out . I’m in love with these pictures, and nothing beats seeing my fiancé happy about himself in photos. My fiancé and I are ecstatic about her shooting for our wedding next year. Thank you so much Chelsea , we love you !! ❤️

Sent on 09/14/2019

toujours's reply:

It makes me SO happy to read this. I mean, seriously over the moon happy. I love that Preston (and yourself) likes the way he looks in the photos, that's so important to me and makes me feel like I did the best job I could do. Thank you for allowing me to be creative and spontaneous with your session. I cannot wait for your wedding!
  • Brooklyn

Brooklyn · Married on 02/02/2020

Incredible

Chelsea, our photographer at Toujours, is flat out super woman. Not only did she create such insanely beautiful pieces of art for us to remember forever, but she was actively a part of making our day perfect. From holding my train to editing a photo or two the night of to show me, she had me smiling from ear to ear all night and after that night! She is so creative and thoughtful in the wedding portraits and photos. In the midst of the craziness, you don’t really even realize what’s going on. Chelsea makes sure the photos are EXACTLY the style you want, even when your head is spinning with 80 guests around. I can’t recommend her enough. My wife said to me recently, “so, do we really not get to book Chelsea again until our maternity photos?” and that’s a “No, we have to find a reason before then!”

Sent on 03/18/2020

toujours's reply:

Oh my god, I am in tears, Brooklyn!!!! Ahhh, I love you and Rachel so much and I am so grateful I’ve been able to be on this journey with you both. Literally I will take any excuse to work with you both again!!
  • Madison

Madison Mallard · Married on 12/14/2019

Amazing Photos by a now Amazing Friend!

I could literally spend all day writing this review about Chelsea and how awesome she is! She was our wedding photographer in December and not only did she take STUNNING photos, she is truly an amazing, caring person. I have loved every second getting to know her, and cried multiple times over how she was able to capture our love on the day of our wedding. If you're looking for a photographer that will become a great friend, that is passionate about life and is truly one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet, Chelsea is the one for you!

Sent on 03/28/2020

toujours Pricing

toujours Price Rates

toujours FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2199
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2899
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums