WINK hair + makeup

Raleigh, NC View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

WINK began because a group of like minded creatives had a passion for making women look and feel confident and beautiful. We are artists that love constantly learning how to enhance natural beauty and teaching what we know to clients and other artists.

• Woman-owned

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Chandler
    Chandler E. Married on 10/02/2021

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome

I hired the WINK Team to do hair and makeup for my bridal party. Not only did they do an amazing job, they did it in a tiny hotel room in record time! There are so many things to worry about on your wedding day but with this team, hair and makeup is not one of them. They were punctual, professional and the life of the party! All of the girls looked amazing and we had a blast getting ready with them. From the first few emails to final touches, the whole experience was fantastic. Thank you, WINK Team!

WINK hair + makeup's reply:

Awe! You are so sweet and we are so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience! Erik, Cammy and Krystal adored you and your bridal party. Congratulations on your new last name and we hope to have an excuse to work with you again in the future!
  • Allison
    Allison R. Married on 07/01/2021

Wink is amazing!

I cannot recommend WINK highly enough! I had the absolute pleasure of having Krystal as our makeup artist the day of my wedding and Teresa working on our hair. They were both so amazing! Each of them truly cared about making sure that myself (the bride) and my bridesmaids/family really liked how we looked, even making changes after completing hair styles (moving a braid, adding more eyeshadow, etc.). They were punctual and all of our services finished ahead of schedule! Not to mention, they were both a joy to work with, so kind and encouraging! I had an updo and my hair stayed perfectly in place all night (even with hours of dancing) and my makeup still looked great at the end of the night (even in North Carolina July heat!). I truly cannot recommend WINK enough. Thank you Krystal and Teresa for helping me to look and feel so beautiful on my wedding day!!
    Hailee D. Married on 03/07/2021

AMAZING Hair and Makeup Team!

Kristi and the entire WINK team were absolutely AMAZING! They did my hair and makeup for my bridal portraits and every little detail turned out perfect! They were so responsive to emails and had everything ready when I came in for my trial! My wedding day hair and makeup looked exactly like I had imagined and they really took the time to research and make sure I got the wedding look I was working for! The day of the wedding they were there early to set up, listened to watch each of the bridesmaids wanted and made everybody feel so comfortable! I had 6 bridesmaid and they did an amazing job on everybody in a time crunch too! I would definitely recommend the WINK team and I'm so glad they were my hair and makeup team for our wedding :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

55 photos · 11/10/2018
  • Karen & Layton
    96 photos · 06/23/2018

The Wedding Woman The Wedding Woman Wedding Florists

I have worked with WINK in several weddings now. I find the team to be professional, on time and very talented. They would make a great asset to any Brides vendor list.

Joanna Sue Photography Joanna Sue Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the privilege of working with WINK Hair and Makeup as a photographer of several weddings. Not only do they provide excellent make and hair services that are both stunning and natural, but they do a great job working with brides and bridesmaids. They are flexible and work with the brides, tweaking things last minute to make sure that the bride feels 100% comfortable and beautiful. I look forward to working with them in the future. You will not be disappointed in hiring them for your special events.

FOREVER AND COMPANY FOREVER AND COMPANY Wedding Planners

Kristi and her team are phenomenal. As a coordinator, nothing beats working with vendors who are on top of it, talented, and easy to work with. Not only is Kristi and her team are amazing at what they do, but they also are great people who are fun to work with. I've had the privilege to work with Kristi and her team a few times and look forward to working with them more!

5535 Western Blvd. Suite 204 Raleigh, 27606
919-744-9420
Location of (WINK hair + makeup)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding