New York, New York, NY 10017 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Asara Weddings & Events

Asara Weddings & Events is a wedding planning company located in Manhattan. This wedding company has planned both small and large weddings. Founded out of the passion for planning unique events, the team at Asara Weddings & Events will go above and beyond in their services. Clients praise this company for their organization, friendly demeanor and responsiveness.

Asara Weddings & Events offers both full and partial planning. Couples may choose from the following planning services:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services
This company can plan civil ceremonies and religious celebrations. Additional weddings that can be planned include:

• Cultural

Bridal bouquet made of roses wrapped in beautiful lace
Bridal bouquet made of roses wrapped in beautiful lace
Yummy deserts!
Yummy deserts!
Cocktail hour is never complete without some choice hors d'oeuvres!
Cocktail hour is never complete without some choice hors d'oeuvres!
Romantic wedding reception in long island
Romantic wedding reception in long island
Sunset reception in local manhattan restaurant
Sunset reception in local manhattan restaurant
Delicious wedding cake from one of our favorite weddings in the hamptons!
Delicious wedding cake from one of our favorite weddings in the hamptons!
Beautiful wedding reception in manhattan with ornate floral arrangements
Beautiful wedding reception in manhattan with ornate floral arrangements
Elegant beach-side wedding reception!
Elegant beach-side wedding reception!
indian bride

3 Reviews for Asara Weddings & Events

Daniella · Married on 11/12/2016

I hired Asara events to coordinate my November 12th wedding in early August and I am still amazed that they were able to pull everything together in such a short amount of time. My wedding was absolutely beautiful and it was exactly what I had envisioned. They are phenomenally organized and responsive and often responded to my emails within minutes, even on weekends. They seamlessly handled all the issues, and if there were problems on the wedding day, they certainly never materialized to me or my family. My husband and I are thrilled with the experience, and we highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Tania · Married on 08/20/2016

Team Asara was the Best! I hired them for my August wedding. I loved them. Working with them was the best experience. The girls were super friendly, organized and understanding. I had many freak out moments, but they both calmed me down. The ladies helped me find the perfect venue, vendors, florists and made sure everything was going smoothly on the day of. Their coordination skills were amazing. A lot of my guests arrived very late, but the ladies were still able to sit them properly without disrupting the evening. It was my dream wedding and I can't thank Team Asara Events enough for that! I love them and highly recommend them for anyone's special day! You girls rock!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Prothoma · Married on 09/19/2015

We planned our wedding for over a year and half and I worked with Fatima and Afreen from Asara Weddings every step of the way. Looking back I'm really grateful that I found them because I had an amazing wedding and both of them worked tirelessly to make it happen. My wedding was unique because it was a multi-racial wedding and we had to incorporate customs and traditions from my South Indian heritage and also his Italian background! Which meant multiple costume changes, performances put together by my family, and also a church wedding for him. They managed to check off and complete a very long list of demands while sticking to our budget which is was really important to both of us. I definitely highly recommend hiring them!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Asara Weddings & Events Pricing

Asara Weddings & Events Price Rates

Asara Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,499.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Canvas New York Photography
    Canvas New York Photography Wedding Photographers

I would highly recommend booking Asara Weddings! They are highly trained professionals who are very dedicated to their couples and provide an amazing level of professionalism and care for their couples. I have worked with many planners but few understand the gravity of responsibilities that come in the way. Juli makes sure everything flows perfectly in regards to time, structure and setup. Juli sets up the entire day for the couple in a way where everything else is easy for the photographers, cinematographers, DJ's, decor, and the venue to handle. I am always excited to work with Asara Weddings & Events because they understand what it means to have a perfect wedding!

• New York New York, NY, 10017 See on map