Honey Bee Weddings & Events

New York, NY View map Visit website
$4,500 Package Price

$4,500 Package Price

Honey Bee Weddings & Events is a full service wedding and event planning company. We strive to make your day your own. We consider every aspect of your event so that we ensure that your guests have a wonderful experience at your affair. Our desire is to plan and design an event that reflects the very being of the guest(s) of honor. It is with the utmost professionalism and excellence that we serve our clients. Every detail matters to us and we take pride in curating the finest details for you and your guests to enjoy. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you. Let's dream up the perfect event together!

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$175

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• W
    Wen Married on 08/29/2020

My Go-To for Chic Events

Honey Bee Weddings and Events is the team that every person needs to conceptualize and execute their events. From initial conversation to the day of the ceremony and beyond, Melissa and her team were there to ensure my celebration had manifested into a reality. We spent countless hours brainstorming and fleshing out ideas to ensure a seamless and whimsical event. And even when there were hiccups, Melissa and her team were there to quickly troubleshoot. I wholeheartedly couldn’t have completed this insane task without her. She is the BEST! I can’t wait to collaborate with her for my next event
    Deaneli P. Married on 08/01/2020

Melissa the Miracle

Melissa has been the God-sent, miracle angel of my whole wedding experience. My original wedding date was August 2020 and the guest list was approximately 300 people. Then COVID happened. Melissa handled rescheduling the vendors and venues, she kept us in constant contact and she NEVER made any decisions without us. My, now, husband and I decided to do a micro wedding. With, what seemed like, such ease she put together a small backyard wedding for 70 people. It was so beautiful and extravagant that the guests were in awe that it was such short notice. She was mindful of our budget and of our special needs. Melissa took my ideas and transformed them beyond anything I could imagine. She is the key to EVERY WEDDING! Whether you are overwhelmed and don’t know where to start or what you like; OR if you know EXACTLY what you want, she can make all your wedding dreams come true and EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS. She truly can do it all.
    Sara H. Married on 12/14/2019

Our Magical NYC Wedding (and stress free)

There arent really any words to describe the wedding ceremony, happy hour, and reception that Melissa designed and brought to life for us. Melissa was a God send. If we didnt have Melissa as our planner, I honestly think we would have had to push our wedding back a year (which would have not worked) or done the bare minimum which would have sucked. Not only was it the best night of our lives, our friends and family are still talking about the night a month later. She is super serious about every little detail and wouldnt let any detail go unnoticed. Melissa became a FRIEND of ours over the 6 months she jammed to get this planned. And yes, I said she planned our wedding in SIX MONTHS. It LOOKED like it took a year to plan. Everything from the live Christmas trees, to the custom dance floor, the table design, the Hall of Fame happy hour (both my husband and I were college athletes) was one of a kind! Everything was MAGICAL. If you question the vibe of the room at all.....just take a look at our wedding video below. Thank you Melissa for making this the BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES. We love you and are SO glad we found you.

New York, New York New York, NY, 10030
Location of (Honey Bee Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding