Rancho Cordova, CA 95742 Map · Phone number

About Artistic Wedding & Event Planning

Kelly Hardin, owner and certified Wedding Consultant, is a detail-oriented person that treats every event as if it were her own. Artistic Wedding and Event Planning provides full service wedding coordination and event planning in Sacramento, CA as well as destination weddings. Planning events is our passion and we have an eye for detail. Our service will exceed your expectations! We have all of the resources and expertise to make your dream event come to life.

41e4507f2bbcc951 1264117658495 Picture141
Bouquet
41e4507f2bbcc951 1264117658495 Picture141

3 Reviews for Artistic Wedding & Event Planning

Jennifer · Married on 08/31/2013

Kelly was GREAT, she was there for me, for day of and let me say she was fabulous! She always was one step ahead of the game. By accident she took marriage license home, called me first thing next day to get it back to me. She was willing to do what was needed to return it. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/02/2015
  • JohnAndTepring

Tepring & John · Married on 06/16/2012

Kelly of Artistic Wedding is AWESOME. She fixes problems and is super calm even though it is really a stage 4 freakout =) She helped me find the best (and affordable within my budget) videographer, photographer, DJ, venue, and much much more. Having her there for me was so great. I wish I had another wedding to plan...maybe a recommitment ceremony in two years =)

Stop searching, book a consultation, then hire her.

Sent on 07/02/2012

Tonya · Married on 08/22/2009

We never thought that we wanted or needed a wedding planner as I didn't need anyone to hold my hand while getting ready on my wedding day since I had my bridesmaids and mom there and wanted it to be a special moment. I soon learned that I needed a planner to help me find some good priced vendors and help with setting up some items on the wedding day and directing the other vendors because we would all be somewhere else getting ready and couldn't do it all that day. She helped us get a florist that could work within our budget since we didn't have $2500 to spend on flowers and gave us suggestions on how to make our day different and answered our many questions. She stepped in on the wedding day and actually helped with other vendors setting up their items even though it wasn't part of her package and ran all over the site before the guests got there. There was no way I was going to be able to do all of that work and get dirty and still get dressed and ready on time. All of our items like place cards and favors were set out. We got a lot of compliments on our wedding and on our neat honey jar favors that Kelly suggested. She responded to our many emails and calls in a timely manner and her help allowed us and our family to enjoy our wedding day. It was nice to have a point person for the wedding so if catering or someone else has a question, then she could answer it and we could continue to talk to our guests and have a good time. The timeline helped us on the day too. We were happy with the services and what we paid and would recommend her company.

Sent on 03/10/2010

Artistic Wedding & Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 875.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 575.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,375.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Ocean Blue Photography and Design
    Ocean Blue Photography and Design Wedding Photographers

We highly recommend Artistic Wedding & Event Planning if you want your special day to go stunningly. Kelly Hardin is an invaluable resource and will add a unique touch to your big day.

• HUGEntertainment
    HUGEntertainment Wedding DJs

Kelly is awesome to work with. She keeps every event organized and on time while keeping you at ease!!!

• ETC Designs
    ETC Designs Wedding Florists

Kelly is a great planner and pays attention to each detail. She will make sure that your event goes smoothly and works hard to make sure that all the vendors are on the same page. She is great to work with and I look forward to working with her in the future.

• Rancho Cordova, 95742 See on map