Designs By Mimi ~ Creating Magical Events

Sacramento, California, Sacramento, CA 95678 Map · Phone number

About Designs By Mimi ~ Creating Magical Events

Designs By Mimi ~ Creating Magical Events is a locally-renown wedding planning service in Sacramento, California. Mimi and her team of event designers create one-of-a-kind events with attention to detail and novel decor selections. They build a foundation for your event that is nearly flawless. With many years of experience in the industry, Mimi is able to help couples alleviate the stress of planning such a momentous occasion. She understands your needs and ensures you can enjoy the planning process without the anxiety of doing it alone. Choose Designs By Mimi for a once-in-a-lifetime wedding event.

Designs By Mimi provides full-service planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services for couples of all kinds. Mimi and her team can create wedding floor plans, coordinate with vendors, and design decor elements that reflect your personal tastes and styles. Mimi includes in-house floral design, as well as lighting, draping, catering, and other rental options in her full-service planning packages.

Kids at the wedding
Happy couple
Happy couple

10 Reviews for Designs By Mimi ~ Creating Magical Events

NORMA · Married on 08/09/2014

There is no way I can write how amazing Mimi and her creations are! Wedding was 8/9/14 @ Sainte Claire; the combination real and silk Mimi created set and perfected the room in the perfect elegance the bride Stephanie had envisioned. Says a lot when a man (my husband Dan) saw the room first and said "breathtaking" and when I saw each centerpiece and how distinctive they were, I too was stunned someone could have so much artistic talent. Mimi also created three bouquets for the bride: 1) real for the Virgin Mary, 2) a stunning silk keepsake bouquet with crystal brooches,and 3) a smaller version of keepsake with brooches for tossing at reception; 3 main table silk arrangements and at Mimi's suggestion small vases for bridesmaids to place their bouquet's completed the balanced table. Mimi went above and beyond in her professionalism, her consideration, her artistic eye, her always available to support, and punctuality at church with groom (Garrett), groomsmen/family flowers/at hotel in setting up. In closing, the guests were so taken with the beauty of Mimi's centerpiece's when announced they could be taken home-not one piece remained! Stephanie, Garrett, Dan, and I were 100% pleased with Mimi and are very thankful to have her as part of the bride and groom's vision. THANK YOU MIMI!!!
    Norma S.

Marisol · Married on 04/20/2014

This review does not fully compare to the actual experience of having Mimi as our wedding planner. My husband and I fell in love with her! I was referred to her by a friend a month or so before my wedding. You can imagine the details that needed to be done before that time frame. Not only did she take on the challenge of helping us, but went out of her way so our day was perfect. I live in concord, and she drove out 1 1/2 away to come meet with us several times. She kept good track of the things that still needed to be done. Her organization was phenomenal! Constant communication and support were there more than 100% (even for my emotional days)
    Besides the planning, she took care of the table centerpieces herself! Which were beautifully made with natural flowers on all 15-18 tables including our head table. Our guests, including vendors we hired were so impressed with her work, and most importantly by my husband and I. She found the best deals possible and made everything perfect yet affordable for us. Not only would we consider going through her all over again, but know we will continue to use her for future events and highly recommend her. We know that we didn't just find a good event/wedding planner, but a great friend that we will keep in touch with.
    Thank you again Mimi for helping us with our unforgettable perfect day!
    Marisol N.