8521 White Fir St. Suite C3, Reno, NV 89523 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 51

About Anicia Beckwith Photography

I am first and foremost a wife and mother of six who has just recently begun to believe that I might have some small bit of artistic ability. Never did I think I would be on the path that I am now, but the one thing I am convinced of is that all women in this world should be allowed to experience the emotional high of creating something artful and from the heart.

Follow Anicia Beckwith Photography on

york wedding 69 of 588
81fde9ce1987f565 1458164105526 marilyn 361 copy
game of thrones 57 of 62 copy
Anicia Beckwith Photography
marilyn sneak peek for fb
1061999910221876411247668668805119637254743o
game of thrones 57 of 62 copy

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for Anicia Beckwith Photography

Lindsey · Married on 05/30/2015

I cannot eloquently describe how wonderful it is to have Anicia do your wedding. Anyone would be lucky to have such professionals involved who are able to work well with all your venders and capture every special moment. Also when all is said and done you get to sit in a beautiful room for a viewing of your wedding. Along the way they did everything to make sure I felt stress free for the big day from reminding me to drink enough water to helping find makeup artist. Thank you for everything you even made my husband comfortable.

Sent on 01/28/2016

Courtney · Married on 10/02/2016

She was absolutely amazing. She listened to our ideas and expressed our personalities. Her photos are vibrant and crisp. She's creative but also traditional depending on what the situation called for.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Denise · Married on 07/31/2015

Anicia and her staff are the definition of professionalism while being extremely engaging and personable. Anicia's photography style was precisely what we were looking for in the photographer for our engagement photographs and for our wedding ceremony and reception photographs. Anicia is creative and innovative in her photography style while, at the same time, keeping within the "personality" of her clients. Her suggestions for different styles is vast and was very welcome to us because we had no experience in this area. Because of her suggestions and her skill our engagement and wedding photographs completely fit with what we wanted. We could not be happier. We enjoyed every minute we spent with Anicia and her staff, they made us feel completely at ease and attended to every detail to make US shine for our photos. We believe the professional fees charged by Anicia were extremely fair and we feel the value of the services we received far exceeded the amount she charged. Additionally, Anicia and her assistant Patty showed heartwarming compassion when my father died just three months after walking me down the isle for our wedding on his 93rd birthday; they lovingly helped us to have treasured photographs of the special moments shared with my father and beautifully captured by Anicia on our wedding day/his birthday. If we were in need of a photographer in the future, we would definitely want only Anicia!!!!! I would be honored to recommend Anicia to any of my friends or family wishing to engage the service of a photographer. In a word, Anicia is AMAZING.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Anicia Beckwith Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Quality Event Design
    Quality Event Design Wedding Planners

Hands down the best photographer we have ever had the pleasure to work with. To have a photographer go above and beyond to get the perfect photos is an understatement. Her ability to interact with the wedding party and wedding guests in order to make them feel comfortable and relaxed, just so she can get the perfect photos for the wedding, is an unparalleled skill, incomparable to any photographer I have seen, she undoubtedly sets the bar high. Her incredible eye for the perfect photo never ceases to amaze me. She is truly an artist with a beautiful vision.

• 8521 White Fir St. Suite C3 Reno, 89523 See on map