Jeramie Lu Photography

Reno, NV View map

Welcome to me. Photographer, father, husband, creator, dreamer and educator. I feel everything happens for a reason and everything you do leads you to where you should be. This is what I do and this is my life. This is my love. This is my passion.

Born and raised in Sparks, Nevada with only a dozen pictures from my childhood. Somewhere along the way from birth to having a family of my own, all of my childhood memories were just that... memories. Photographs and videos now in the possesion of strangers through a string of misfortunate actions I most likely will never see again.

As my wife and I anticipated the arrival of our baby girl I was determined to capture every beautiful moment of her life for her to relive with her family one day. Little did I know that was the start of my photography career.

My first career as a massage therapist let me feel for the compassion of people. Not only was I healing them but I was listening to them as they told me their deepest emotions... But after the session... they were just like strangers again. I found that with photography I could get to know people and at the same time capture those emotions through images. The images would produce emotions and memoires that would otherwise be forgotten. Being able to translate feeling into image is and will always be my lifelong goal. The right question will spark the light through any person.

I am ego-less. I listen. I create. I learn. The more people I can meet and capture, the more fulfilled I will be. I am not only your photographer, but a friend. Enjoy.

Jeramie Lu Photography was voted Best Photographer of 2012, 2013, 2014 - Reno News and Review

Jeramie Lu Photography was voted Best Visual Artist 2013, 2014 - Reno News and Review

Jeramie Lu Photography was voted Best Photographer 2013 - Tahoe Daily Tribune

Jeramie Lu

775-336-8843

JeramieLu@gmail.com

• Rebecca
    Rebecca D. Getting married on 05/04/2022

Getting married on 4/29/20

Jeramie is absolutely amazing! This was our first time ever having professional photos done and not only did he keep us laughing the entire photo shoot but his direction on how to pose made everything so easy for us. He is very professional and truly has that eye for the perfect photo. We were extremely happy with our photos and can't wait for our wedding.
    Mallory L. Married on 11/05/2021

Professional & Artistic

Jeramie took our wedding and engagement photos and did a phenomenal job. If you're looking for a photographer with ideas for crafty and artistic shots, Jeramie is your guy. He'll make sure everyone is laughing and posed correctly. We're so pleased and I will refer everyone I know to Jeramie for wedding photography, headshots, portraits, and stand-up comedy.
    Sabreen H. Married on 08/06/2021

Perfect Wedding Day in South Lake Tahoe

Amazing and professional photographer. Our wedding was on August 6th in South Lake Tahoe and despite the air quality conditions of the surrounding wildfires, Jeramie surely made the best of the situation and took some incredible photos. Jeramie is very personable, easy going, funny and made everyone feel comfortable which made the experience fun for everyone. We highly recommend Jeramie Lu without a doubt.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Reno Mobile Djs Reno Mobile Djs Wedding DJs

Jeramie Lu is a great guy and an amazing photographer. He has taken some of my favorite pictures of my kids and I have worked with him at many weddings... As a vendor, he is great to work with... He is a team player and easy to work with. As a person, he has a great personality and so knowledgable! Working with him has always been a pleasure!

Justincredible DJ Entertainment Justincredible DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jeramie Lu Photography is the photographer every one wants to work with. He knows exactly what to do when he walks into a room. He is extremely personable and everyone enjoys watching him work. Every picture is truly fantastic.

Ken Lewis Studio Ken Lewis Studio Wedding Photographers

A great Photographer.

100 Washington Street Reno, 89503
Location of (Jeramie Lu Photography)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding