Jeramie Lu Photography Reviews

Jeramie Lu Photography 5
Jeramie Lu Photography 6
Jeramie Lu Photography 7

Rylee · Getting married on 01/01/2020

Such a professional and FUN guy to work with. He makes it a blast! Can’t say enough about his beautiful work! Can’t wait to work with him again and again

• Samantha

Samantha · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Friendly and Exciting

Our engagement shoot went so smoothly. Jeramie was so easy to work with. He made it exciting to be celebrating us.

Jamii U · Married on 11/13/2018

My Go To Photographer

I have worked with Jeramie on our family photos and professionally through work. I’ve always been pleased with his work. He is very professional, committed to being honest during the process, and follows up quickly. Jeramie is so funny and makes photography comfortable for any subject. Whether it’s work or my busy toddler, he’s made our sessions painless! Receiving our photos is always a treat because there’s too many good photos - a great problem to have. I would highly recommend Jeramie for any style of photography. Hands down, he’s best.

• Sara

Sara · Married on 11/11/2018

Jeramie is the BEST!

Jeramie was awesome! We seriously could not have chosen a better photographer for our wedding. He was fun, friendly, and very helpful throughout the whole process.
    He has a great sense of humor and he kept the whole crew laughing all day which is fantastic for people who tend to clam up in front of the camera. I definitely recommend Jeramie and hope to work with him again in the future :)

Jackie · Married on 09/22/2018

Jeramie is the best! He is very responsive with any questions you may have. He gives great advice on your clothing options. He also makes the whole photo session super enjoyable! He also gets your photos back quickly and they are super good quality. You will not be disappointed!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/12/2018

We simply cannot say enough to give Jeramie credit for how wonderful his work was. From start to finish he was engaged and responsive, touching base to make sure we were not only good with his side of the event, but that everything was coming together overall. The little details mattered, and his photos came out amazing. We could never have asked for a better vendor. Thank you so much.

Bailey · Married on 07/21/2018

I've had a few photographers in the past, but no one beats the excellence and professionalism as Jeramie Lu! He not only was a photographer, but he was apart of the family on our wedding day! He helped coordinate how things were suppose to run, he helped the DJ with announcements, and he kept everyone laughing the entire time! On a professional level, his photos were beyond phenomenal! The quality is so unreal! Highly recommend, not just a 10 out of 10, but a 20 out of 10! Thanks for giving us the best day ever!
    -Justin and Bailey Klug

Jeramie Lu Photography 8
    Jeramie Lu Photography 9
    Jeramie Lu Photography 10
    Jeramie Lu Photography 11
    Jeramie Lu Photography 12

Christine · Married on 07/05/2018

We absolutely loved and would Jeramie Lu photography again! What a fun, kind, professional, funny, blast of an experience. His work is flawless and we were all blown away at how he captured each one of us at our very best. His bright, positive energy shines through during the experience and continues to shine through with the final product. Love Jeramie!

Jenn · Married on 06/11/2018

Jeramie Lu is the best photographer that i have ever encountered. Choosing Jeramie as our photographer for our family and wedding photos was the best decision we made. Jeramie made the whole process enjoyable, natural, and FUN! If you want the most authentic, unique and fun photos in Reno, NV area, Jeramie Lu is your man. He really is incredible at what he does, and so much fun to be around!

Jeramie Lu Photography 13

Nicole · Married on 05/12/2018

I was blessed with the opportunity to work with Jeramie Lu Photography after winning a gift certificate through a Facebook giveaway he did, and I have been blown away since day one! He responds so quickly and is incredibly professional! You can tell that he truly appreciates any business he gets and is so personable! He continually made us laugh, and my husband, who HATES getting his pictures taken, also enjoyed working with Jeramie! I am so excited to get our photos back, as I know they are going to blow me away!!! You would NOT be disappointed working with Jeramie! You can tell he absolutely loves what he does and wants to make sure you feel the same about his work and the experience you have with him!

Bernadette · Married on 04/23/2018

Jeramie Lu is great at what he does! He has such a great personality and he knew exactly what to do and say to get my girls to warm up to him pretty quickly! If you want awesome pictures you have to go to him! Thank you Jeramie you are the best!

Shannon · Married on 02/10/2018

Amazing photographer! We booked Jeramie for our engagement photos. We recently had our engagement shoot and it was a blast! He is very personable, and makes you feel extremely comfortable as he takes your pictures, he’s quite hilarious too! We can’t wait to book Jeramie for our big day!

Kelly · Married on 01/07/2018

Jeramie was exceptional! He maneuvered our family and kiddos with ease. The final product - our captured expressions are priceless.

Jennifer · Married on 12/19/2017

We hired to take pictures of our corporate event. He did a group shot after our business meeting and then couples and fun shots at the party later. He captured so much fun and camaraderie in the pictures! We are all very happy with the pictures and Jeramie! Also, we are from out of town and hired him after viewing his website and speaking on the phone. Trust that he will take care of everything!

Emylee · Married on 12/09/2017

Jeramie made our whole family feel comfortable with our smiles. It is always hard for some of us to take pictures and capture the amazing natural smile, but he had no problem! We truly enjoyed the pictures and poses he knew automatically we wanted, but also the in the moment ones too! One to hang up and remember!

Rae · Married on 12/08/2017

Wow! Just wow! Full disclosure we used this photographer for a family shoot rather than a wedding but we could not be more pleased.

The pictures were wonderful. As a new mom I was worried how I would look, but he caught all the right angles and put me at ease. For a short hour session we had a wide variety of posed and spontaneous shots to choose from. The shoot was relaxed and fun. He prepped us for the shoot, answered emails quickly and gave us recommendations for locations too. He really handled everything. SO PROFESSIONAL.

Pictures were ready quick too. And this was during the holiday season!

Jo · Married on 09/12/2017

I feel very fortunate to have gotten to work with Jeramie. I couldn't say enough good things. He was flexible, understanding, and cooperative. He prepared me with lots of good tips a couple days before. He's an excellent communicator and he really cares about his subjects and personalizing their experience. Also, he's an amazing artist and I think the quality of his work is unsurpassed. I had an awesome time during the shoot, and am looking forward to the next one!

Casandra · Married on 08/26/2017

Jeramie is an amazing photographer to work with. He makes you feel super comfortable with his easy-going, fresh, hip, fun personality. It's obvious he loves being a photographer as his enthusiasm and excitement shines through while working with you. He was wonderful with my children; he made them laugh and get excited about having their pictures taken. The smiles and laughs were genuine, which is so beautiful in the photos because everything is authentic. His turn around time for having the photos ready for viewing was less than two weeks. I thought it was going to be easy to pick a few photos, and I ended up buying the whole set because they were all so lovely. Jeramie's enthusiasm is contagious and he's just such a down to earth guy who knows how to capture those beautiful shots that you'll cherish forever.

Brittney · Married on 08/26/2017

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Jeramie! He is so easy-going, creative and FUN! Jeramie recently did our engagement and wedding photos and I will hands down return to him for all other sessions! He was so creative and made everything so effortless. Not only were we in love with his photos, but our families were RAVING over his work! Jeramie is worth every penny, you cannot put a price on his level of quality! I would hands down recommend Jeramie Lu to anyone looking for wedding photos (or any types of photos for that matter)! Thank you Jeramie!

Leslie · Married on 08/12/2017

Jeramie Lu is so awesome! Five stars is not enough!! Hiring Jeramie as our wedding photographer was the single best decision I made in planning our wedding. First and foremost, his pictures are amazing! His work is beautiful and he's a true artist. He made us look great and made my entire wedding go smoothly from beginning to end. I can't imagine what it would have been like without him. He was organized, professional and an incredibly nice person that was a joy to be around. I beyond grateful that Jeramie was there, not only to exquisitely capture every moment of our wedding, but also for all of the behind the scenes organizational details that made everything perfect. I really can't thank Jeramie enough. He's the real deal, a total pro and a super nice guy! If you're looking for a great photographer, you're done, you found the one.

Danielle · Married on 08/11/2017

I had an idea a little out of the box to do baseball themed family photos. Jeramie was completely on board and excited to try something fun and different! I LOVED the way they turned out and will cherish them forever! One photo in particular even brought tears to my eyes. Jeramie was amazing with my kids and they still talk about how fun our photo shoot was. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2017

Jeramie was the best! He took our engagement pictures and made us feel so comfortable. I am very awkward in front of the camera but his fun personality and guidance with poses made it easy!

Jenna · Married on 06/11/2017

Amazing! We can't wait to hire him again. Jeramie was extremely professional and helped us through a hectic wedding weekend. Our pictures turned out amazing and his creativity is worth the price alone.

Haley · Married on 03/18/2017

I loved working with Jeramie! He is such a nice guy and made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera. His pricing is great and I love the photos I received from my shoot with him. I have recommended him to several people already and will continue to do so!

Danelle · Married on 03/11/2017

Jeramie is very helpful and takes absolutely amazing photos! His quality of work outshines them all.