Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

122 Reviews for Jeramie Lu Photography

User Photos
Digital Files (10)
Prints (6)
High-Res Images (5)
Albums (4)
Flush Mount (1)
116 Jeramie Lu Photography Reviews

Such a professional and FUN guy to work with. He makes it a blast! Can’t say enough about his beautiful work! Can’t wait to work with him again and again

Profile Picture Rylee, 1/1/20, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeramie is the best! He is very responsive with any questions you may have. He gives great advice on your clothing options. He also makes the whole photo session super enjoyable! He also gets your photos back quickly and they are super good quality. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jackie , 9/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved and would Jeramie Lu photography again! What a fun, kind, professional, funny, blast of an experience. His work is flawless and we were all blown away at how he captured each one of us at our very best. His bright, positive energy shines through during the experience and continues to shine through with the final product. Love Jeramie!

Profile Picture Christine , 7/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I absolutely loved working with Jeramie. From our first meeting to our last it was like he and I already knew each other. He worked hard to make sure we trusted him. He made us feel comfortable, made us laugh, and kept everything on track the day of. Not only is he worth every penny, the man deserves more money! I have never been to a wedding where people rave about the photographer. At mine, EVERYONE had something good to say about him. It would be a mistake to overlook Jeramie and his team.

Profile Picture Aime, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

I was blessed with the opportunity to work with Jeramie Lu Photography after winning a gift certificate through a Facebook giveaway he did, and I have been blown away since day one! He responds so quickly and is incredibly professional! You can tell that he truly appreciates any business he gets and is so personable! He continually made us laugh, and my husband, who HATES getting his pictures taken, also enjoyed working with Jeramie! I am so excited to get our photos back, as I know they are going to blow me away!!! You would NOT be disappointed working with Jeramie! You can tell he absolutely loves what he does and wants to make sure you feel the same about his work and the experience you have with him!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeramie Lu is great at what he does! He has such a great personality and he knew exactly what to do and say to get my girls to warm up to him pretty quickly! If you want awesome pictures you have to go to him! Thank you Jeramie you are the best!

Profile Picture Bernadette, 4/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing photographer! We booked Jeramie for our engagement photos. We recently had our engagement shoot and it was a blast! He is very personable, and makes you feel extremely comfortable as he takes your pictures, he’s quite hilarious too! We can’t wait to book Jeramie for our big day!

Profile Picture Shannon, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeramie was exceptional! He maneuvered our family and kiddos with ease. The final product - our captured expressions are priceless.

Profile Picture Kelly, 1/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired to take pictures of our corporate event. He did a group shot after our business meeting and then couples and fun shots at the party later. He captured so much fun and camaraderie in the pictures! We are all very happy with the pictures and Jeramie! Also, we are from out of town and hired him after viewing his website and speaking on the phone. Trust that he will take care of everything!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeramie made our whole family feel comfortable with our smiles. It is always hard for some of us to take pictures and capture the amazing natural smile, but he had no problem! We truly enjoyed the pictures and poses he knew automatically we wanted, but also the in the moment ones too! One to hang up and remember!

Profile Picture Emylee, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wow! Just wow! Full disclosure we used this photographer for a family shoot rather than a wedding but we could not be more pleased.

The pictures were wonderful. As a new mom I was worried how I would look, but he caught all the right angles and put me at ease. For a short hour session we had a wide variety of posed and spontaneous shots to choose from. The shoot was relaxed and fun. He prepped us for the shoot, answered emails quickly and gave us recommendations for locations too. He really handled everything. SO PROFESSIONAL.

Pictures were ready quick too. And this was during the holiday season!

Profile Picture Rae, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The scene: 4 inches of fresh snow, 22 degree temps, a 3 year old, an 85 lbs dog, and light sweaters so we look "wintery but not bulky" (my idea... and a seriously risky one), two locations, and a one hour session.

The results: INCREDIBLE photos, despite the odds!

If Jeramie can pull off an amazing shoot given the scenario above, he can seriously pull off anything. He managed to make us all look fantastic, even though we were all freezing and our kid and dog were doing what kids and dogs do... getting distracted, fidgeting, and whining.

Jeramie was a absolute pleasure to work with and I highly recommend booking a session with him. You won't be disappointed! He's got a lovely demeanor and an incredible eye. He was able to capture my vision but brought so many great ideas to the table that turned out great.

Profile Picture Casey, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I feel very fortunate to have gotten to work with Jeramie. I couldn't say enough good things. He was flexible, understanding, and cooperative. He prepared me with lots of good tips a couple days before. He's an excellent communicator and he really cares about his subjects and personalizing their experience. Also, he's an amazing artist and I think the quality of his work is unsurpassed. I had an awesome time during the shoot, and am looking forward to the next one!

Profile Picture Jo, 9/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeramie is an amazing photographer to work with. He makes you feel super comfortable with his easy-going, fresh, hip, fun personality. It's obvious he loves being a photographer as his enthusiasm and excitement shines through while working with you. He was wonderful with my children; he made them laugh and get excited about having their pictures taken. The smiles and laughs were genuine, which is so beautiful in the photos because everything is authentic. His turn around time for having the photos ready for viewing was less than two weeks. I thought it was going to be easy to pick a few photos, and I ended up buying the whole set because they were all so lovely. Jeramie's enthusiasm is contagious and he's just such a down to earth guy who knows how to capture those beautiful shots that you'll cherish forever.

Profile Picture User7080216, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Jeramie! He is so easy-going, creative and FUN! Jeramie recently did our engagement and wedding photos and I will hands down return to him for all other sessions! He was so creative and made everything so effortless. Not only were we in love with his photos, but our families were RAVING over his work! Jeramie is worth every penny, you cannot put a price on his level of quality! I would hands down recommend Jeramie Lu to anyone looking for wedding photos (or any types of photos for that matter)! Thank you Jeramie!

Profile Picture Brittney, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jeramie Lu is so awesome! Five stars is not enough!! Hiring Jeramie as our wedding photographer was the single best decision I made in planning our wedding. First and foremost, his pictures are amazing! His work is beautiful and he's a true artist. He made us look great and made my entire wedding go smoothly from beginning to end. I can't imagine what it would have been like without him. He was organized, professional and an incredibly nice person that was a joy to be around. I beyond grateful that Jeramie was there, not only to exquisitely capture every moment of our wedding, but also for all of the behind the scenes organizational details that made everything perfect. I really can't thank Jeramie enough. He's the real deal, a total pro and a super nice guy! If you're looking for a great photographer, you're done, you found the one.

Profile Picture Leslie, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had an idea a little out of the box to do baseball themed family photos. Jeramie was completely on board and excited to try something fun and different! I LOVED the way they turned out and will cherish them forever! One photo in particular even brought tears to my eyes. Jeramie was amazing with my kids and they still talk about how fun our photo shoot was. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeramie was the best! He took our engagement pictures and made us feel so comfortable. I am very awkward in front of the camera but his fun personality and guidance with poses made it easy!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing! We can't wait to hire him again. Jeramie was extremely professional and helped us through a hectic wedding weekend. Our pictures turned out amazing and his creativity is worth the price alone.

Profile Picture Jenna , 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved working with Jeramie! He is such a nice guy and made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera. His pricing is great and I love the photos I received from my shoot with him. I have recommended him to several people already and will continue to do so!

Profile Picture Haley, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeramie is very helpful and takes absolutely amazing photos! His quality of work outshines them all.

Profile Picture Danelle, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jeramie Lu sets the standard in the photography industry while being a trendsetter in growing and influencing a community culture of entrepreneurs. As a serial entrepreneur and business owner of several companies over the years, I am truly impressed by the professionalism, efficiency, and reliability of Jeramie Lu Photography.

Profile Picture Jeff, 2/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have nothing but great things to say about Jeramie and his work. If you want your pictures to be original, creative and artsy look no further. Jeramie's expertise and imagination shines behind the camera. His mind is constantly searching for different shots to ensure you have a plethora of perfect pictures to choose from. Our pictures are fantastic, and the best part of it all is that we had so much fun during the day of our photo shoot. Despite all the threats from snow storm in Tahoe, we managed to get out there, take phenomenal photos, and have fun. Jeramie is a professional, creative, and best of all, diligent in making sure every aspect of our session was not only photographed, but photographed well. I would recommend him to everyone out there!! You will not be disappointed! - Crisanti and Marian Rabanes

Profile Picture Crisanti, 1/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeramie recently took photos for my clothing company. I have done a lot of photo shoots for my business with many different photographers. Jeramie by far was the best. Great energy! Made our models feel very comfortable, and the pics were better than I could have ever imagined! I would recommend him to every even thinking of doing any type of shoot from weddings to catalog ads. I'd give him 6 out of 5 stars.

Profile Picture Bryan, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great customer service, great photos and best of all we had great time during our family photo shoot with Jeramie. Our teenage boys were not looking forward to family photo day, but they (actually all of us) laughed the entire time! We had so much fun and the photos came out really well. We couldn't be happier. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User7442413, 1+ year ago, 1 Review