Jeramie Lu Photography Reviews

Jeramie Lu Photography 7
  • Britney

Britney Dixon · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Wonderful Photographer!

So flexible and so personable! We absolutely love our engagement photos! We didn't have to worry about a thing and anything special we wanted to try he was all for it! 100% satisfied

Sent on 10/01/2019

Rylee · Getting married on 01/01/2020

Such a professional and FUN guy to work with. He makes it a blast! Can’t say enough about his beautiful work! Can’t wait to work with him again and again

Sent on 02/28/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/05/2019

Friendly and Exciting

Our engagement shoot went so smoothly. Jeramie was so easy to work with. He made it exciting to be celebrating us.

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Peggy

Peggy Brewster · Married on 09/25/2019

So easy and fun to work with! Great shots

We hired Jeramie to do a photo shoot for a family reunion celebrating my parent's 50th anniversary. It was a late idea and I only searched for photographers a couple weeks before our trip. Jeramie was the most responsive and personable photographer. It was easy to communicate with him. The pricing was very reasonable. He only charged $100 for the hour long photo shoot, and all the other costs were based on which pictures we ended up purchasing. We had 5 kids of different ages in the shoot and Jeramie was so wonderful at engaging them and capturing genuine smiles. He was very flexible and easy going and easy to communicate with. I love the ease of navigating the online photo shoot gallery later on. I highly recommend Jeramie for any occasion you'd like memorialized. He's highly professional, captures great, artistic shots, and is just a nice and fun person.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey Krater · Married on 09/12/2019

Family pictures

My family was so nervous for these pictures. Jeramie put us all at ease. He was incredibly sweet and making us genuinely smile and laugh through out our pictures. He went above and beyond and even rescheduled when we were concerned about the wind. If you’re looking for someone to take incredible family, wedding, or corporate photos this is your man! He was quick to respond and always addressed our concerns. We will be using him again for family pictures and hopefully corporate photos too! If you want someone who is professional, helpful, kind, timely, and an amazing photographer pick Jeramie!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Melissa C. · Married on 08/28/2019

Such a great experience

Jeramie was so great to work with. He took our family photos which included a 4 year old and a one year old. He did such an awesome job engaging the kids and getting them to smile, laugh and take great photos. Not to mention our pictures turned out beautiful.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Heidi P · Married on 08/27/2019

Outstanding photography

Jeramie is absolutely amazing! He made our family feel at ease and great job at taking natural photos. His sense of humor and artistic eye make him an outstanding photographer! I would trust Jeramie to photograph any of my special life events.

Our family photos turned out so amazing, we had trouble choosing.

Thank you Jeremy! You’re a rockstar 🤩

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Adrienne

Adrienne Liu · Married on 08/24/2019

our lovely pictures

I was so happy I found Jeramie. Jeramie didn't meet husband until shortly before the ceramony. Pictures came out great. He was so flexible with us. He didn't want pictures with the boys so he came over to our air bnb and spend the 11/2 with me. I was very happy with Jeramie and can't wait to see all of our pictures. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Tommy

Tommy Myers · Married on 07/16/2019

Look no further!

If you are looking for a professional who will shower you with confidence as hes performing, look no further! Hes an amazing family man and an extreme expert at what he does. You will be in great hands choosing Jeramie Lu!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Jeramie Lu Photography 8
    Jeramie Lu Photography 9
    Jeramie Lu Photography 10
    Jeramie Lu Photography 11
    Jeramie Lu Photography 12

Cindy Gonzalez · Married on 05/11/2019

Great work ethic

Jeramie Lu was a pleasure to work with not only is he very friendly but he is also very patient. Finding someone who is patient when you have kids can be a task. He has kids himself and understands how children work and how it may take a little longer to capture certain moments. Weddings can be very stressful, so having someone patient with your to-do list & his to-do list is huge! He has great work ethic and always follows through on his word, which means a lot if you’re a perfectionist! He is very out-going and very sociable. Obviously, I was also very happy with his finished product and can’t wait to finish ordering all my wonderful wedding pictures. -Cindy G

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Jeramie Lu Photography 13

Jamii U · Married on 11/13/2018

My Go To Photographer

I have worked with Jeramie on our family photos and professionally through work. I’ve always been pleased with his work. He is very professional, committed to being honest during the process, and follows up quickly. Jeramie is so funny and makes photography comfortable for any subject. Whether it’s work or my busy toddler, he’s made our sessions painless! Receiving our photos is always a treat because there’s too many good photos - a great problem to have. I would highly recommend Jeramie for any style of photography. Hands down, he’s best.

Sent on 12/01/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 11/11/2018

Jeramie is the BEST!

Jeramie was awesome! We seriously could not have chosen a better photographer for our wedding. He was fun, friendly, and very helpful throughout the whole process.
    He has a great sense of humor and he kept the whole crew laughing all day which is fantastic for people who tend to clam up in front of the camera. I definitely recommend Jeramie and hope to work with him again in the future :)

Sent on 11/21/2018

Jackie · Married on 09/22/2018

Jeramie is the best! He is very responsive with any questions you may have. He gives great advice on your clothing options. He also makes the whole photo session super enjoyable! He also gets your photos back quickly and they are super good quality. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 08/12/2018

We simply cannot say enough to give Jeramie credit for how wonderful his work was. From start to finish he was engaged and responsive, touching base to make sure we were not only good with his side of the event, but that everything was coming together overall. The little details mattered, and his photos came out amazing. We could never have asked for a better vendor. Thank you so much.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Bailey · Married on 07/21/2018

I've had a few photographers in the past, but no one beats the excellence and professionalism as Jeramie Lu! He not only was a photographer, but he was apart of the family on our wedding day! He helped coordinate how things were suppose to run, he helped the DJ with announcements, and he kept everyone laughing the entire time! On a professional level, his photos were beyond phenomenal! The quality is so unreal! Highly recommend, not just a 10 out of 10, but a 20 out of 10! Thanks for giving us the best day ever!
    -Justin and Bailey Klug

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Jeramie Lu Photography 14
    Jeramie Lu Photography 15
    Jeramie Lu Photography 16
    Jeramie Lu Photography 17
    Jeramie Lu Photography 18

Christine · Married on 07/05/2018

We absolutely loved and would Jeramie Lu photography again! What a fun, kind, professional, funny, blast of an experience. His work is flawless and we were all blown away at how he captured each one of us at our very best. His bright, positive energy shines through during the experience and continues to shine through with the final product. Love Jeramie!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Jenn · Married on 06/11/2018

Jeramie Lu is the best photographer that i have ever encountered. Choosing Jeramie as our photographer for our family and wedding photos was the best decision we made. Jeramie made the whole process enjoyable, natural, and FUN! If you want the most authentic, unique and fun photos in Reno, NV area, Jeramie Lu is your man. He really is incredible at what he does, and so much fun to be around!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Jeramie Lu Photography 19

Nicole · Married on 05/12/2018

I was blessed with the opportunity to work with Jeramie Lu Photography after winning a gift certificate through a Facebook giveaway he did, and I have been blown away since day one! He responds so quickly and is incredibly professional! You can tell that he truly appreciates any business he gets and is so personable! He continually made us laugh, and my husband, who HATES getting his pictures taken, also enjoyed working with Jeramie! I am so excited to get our photos back, as I know they are going to blow me away!!! You would NOT be disappointed working with Jeramie! You can tell he absolutely loves what he does and wants to make sure you feel the same about his work and the experience you have with him!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Bernadette · Married on 04/23/2018

Jeramie Lu is great at what he does! He has such a great personality and he knew exactly what to do and say to get my girls to warm up to him pretty quickly! If you want awesome pictures you have to go to him! Thank you Jeramie you are the best!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Shannon · Married on 02/10/2018

Amazing photographer! We booked Jeramie for our engagement photos. We recently had our engagement shoot and it was a blast! He is very personable, and makes you feel extremely comfortable as he takes your pictures, he’s quite hilarious too! We can’t wait to book Jeramie for our big day!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Kelly · Married on 01/07/2018

Jeramie was exceptional! He maneuvered our family and kiddos with ease. The final product - our captured expressions are priceless.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Jennifer · Married on 12/19/2017

We hired to take pictures of our corporate event. He did a group shot after our business meeting and then couples and fun shots at the party later. He captured so much fun and camaraderie in the pictures! We are all very happy with the pictures and Jeramie! Also, we are from out of town and hired him after viewing his website and speaking on the phone. Trust that he will take care of everything!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Emylee · Married on 12/09/2017

Jeramie made our whole family feel comfortable with our smiles. It is always hard for some of us to take pictures and capture the amazing natural smile, but he had no problem! We truly enjoyed the pictures and poses he knew automatically we wanted, but also the in the moment ones too! One to hang up and remember!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Rae · Married on 12/08/2017

Wow! Just wow! Full disclosure we used this photographer for a family shoot rather than a wedding but we could not be more pleased.

The pictures were wonderful. As a new mom I was worried how I would look, but he caught all the right angles and put me at ease. For a short hour session we had a wide variety of posed and spontaneous shots to choose from. The shoot was relaxed and fun. He prepped us for the shoot, answered emails quickly and gave us recommendations for locations too. He really handled everything. SO PROFESSIONAL.

Pictures were ready quick too. And this was during the holiday season!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Jo · Married on 09/12/2017

I feel very fortunate to have gotten to work with Jeramie. I couldn't say enough good things. He was flexible, understanding, and cooperative. He prepared me with lots of good tips a couple days before. He's an excellent communicator and he really cares about his subjects and personalizing their experience. Also, he's an amazing artist and I think the quality of his work is unsurpassed. I had an awesome time during the shoot, and am looking forward to the next one!

Sent on 10/01/2017