Josiah Hassler Photography

Reno, NV View map Visit website
$3,700 Most Popular Price

$3,700 Most Popular Price

Hey to all you who love to live in Aloha!

While I'm not Hawaiian, I've found the laid back love and fellowship way of life to be a wonderful model of how to take each day. I find joy in making human interactions and want you to find it too. I want the time we spend together, not to only provide beautiful photos to look back upon but give you an oppertunity to bring you back to that delightful moment you had with those you cherish most. I've always had this desire to explore and find new beauty around me while at the same time wanting to bring it with me so I can share it. Taking pictures isn't just a job, it's something I love to do and have been for over 20 years.

I'm a firm believer of quality over quantity, that's why the final photos I offer you are hand crafted passports back to moments you'll remember forever.

Lets go on that adventure! Lake Tahoe is the ultimate hub to get out there. I not only will but want to help you capture that raw wild place you have in mind be it on the ski slopes, hiking mountians, climbing at Donner or SUPing on the water but make it one of lifes most memorable moments. Things that take work usually have an amazing payout. Winter, summer, rain or snow I'm ready to make it happen with you!

Areas Covered

California and Nevada but I am always up to travel to your delightful destinations.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3700

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

• Carmen
    Carmen A. Getting married on 07/01/2023

Friendly Photographer and Great Photos!

My fiancé and I are in the Truckee, CA area and reached out to Josiah for our engagement photos. He was very responsive, friendly, and creative. And the photos turned out great! Would definitely recommend.
  • Kristen
    Kristen D. Married on 12/31/2020

The best!

Josiah was a better photographer than we could have even imagined!! He scaled boulders and leaped through shrubbery to capture some of the best wedding photos we've seen (we may be biased). We have too many amazing photos we can't possibly frame them all!! He was so receptive to our ideas and made everyone chuckle when the pictures started looking a little tiresome. His calm personality and adaptive attitude was easy to work with. Compared to the many weddings we've attended I can't believe how amazing Josiah was at capturing candid moments and natural group shots!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Team

Josiah Hassler
Josiah Hassler
Owner

Who is this guy? I’ve been pursing photography since my dad first let me borrow his old Pentax in ‘98. Since then I’ve never been able to stop looking at how life is reflected through the lens. I’m married, have 2 kids and love where I live and who I live with. Our family lives in Reno, NV and we are outgoing, adventure seeking, life lovers. We find delight in community with our family & friends and enjoy the outdoors. We love meeting new people and making new friends.

Toiyabe Golf Club Toiyabe Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Great, guy, talented photographer! Very easy to work with!

Reno, 89501
Location of (Josiah Hassler Photography)
Reno, Nevada, 89501 See on map
Reno, Nevada, 89503 See on map

Josiah Hassler Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Josiah Hassler Photography include in the starting price?

Josiah Hassler Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Josiah Hassler Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Josiah Hassler Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Josiah Hassler Photography offer?

Josiah Hassler Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Josiah Hassler Photography offer?

Josiah Hassler Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Josiah Hassler Photography offer for wedding events?

Josiah Hassler Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Josiah Hassler Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Josiah Hassler Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding